Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm
"How am I suppose to fight when you keep disappearing?!" Demi snapped, moving around in circles now, expecting him to come at her from behind again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Gil had been circling around her in jet-form. He was practically toying with her right now.
"Your suit has more than just shooting and stabbing..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm
"I know that." Demi growled, getting extremely frustrated now. "I only use the funnels though for extremely long distances or special cases, not when I'm being toyed by someone playing games." She added, still moving around in circles.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 pm
Dojime entered his room and pulled out the tool box he had under his cot. In a matter of 5 minutes, had taken the guitar apart, put it back to together, and had it perfectly tuned. He plugged it into the amp, turned it up all the way, and struck a cord. The guitar wailed through the walls in response. "Aaahh, that's better." He began playing again, loudly so nearly the whole ship could hear.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:45 pm
"The funnels can help attack a foe who is moving too fast for you to hit alone too, Demi." Gil said in a lecturing tone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:49 pm
"Fine fine! If you want me to use them I will then." Demi groaned, the funnels on the Sazabi appearing and launching out. Then Dojime started playing...
"The Hell!?" she barked, distracted by the guitar and missing the Gaplant completely. "DOESN'T HE REALIZE THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS ******** SHIP!? NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR HIM PLAYING A GOD DAMN STUPID MOTHER ******** GUITAR!!" She kept on yelling, throwing out more and more insults..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Gil just sighed, continuing to fly around the Sazabi.
"...I think you have to work on focus too..."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Demi had continued ranting, screaming and cussing all up until Gil spoke.
"Well I don't have to ignore annoying guitar players when fighting either!!" She snapped back, clenching onto her chair tightly.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:56 pm
"But you WILL be dealing with multiple enemy fire!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm
"I handle heavy enemy fire with no problem. However, I can't deal with distracting music that never stops!" Demi snapped with an eye twitching. "I don't care how good he is, that guitar is going to really old really fast. HE'S NOT EVEN PLAYING ANY SORT OF SONG! JUST A BUNCH OF RANDOM BULL!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm
It had only been about 30 seconds. Dojime turned it down, knowing that the captain would bug him about the noise if he didn't. He was just happy now that his guitar worked again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 am
"Great...I think he heard you..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:08 am
"Well good." Demi said with an eye twitch. "He needs to know not everyone wants to listen to him play." She sighed. "******** screwed me up.." She groaned, realizing she was missing almost half her funnels now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:28 pm
"...You just seem to be too distractable..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 pm
"Not uncommon." Demi said with a sigh. "It annoyed my trainers a lot because I would look out for the others more than I would myself."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games