Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:21 pm
As the aura disappeared at a rapid pace, so did Alyssa's anger. She buried her face into his chest and wrapped her arms around Kai's body unwilling to let go. "What can I tell you...What am I suppose to say? I love you Kai." Alyssa's voice was muffled due to speaking into his chest, but she didn't care. Kai was alive; was there anything else that mattered?

"You're trying to prove a point to me, and I got it. You're not a coward..I apologize for thinking so lowly of you Kai...I really am sorry.." Alyssa never apologized so frequently to anyone in her entire life. Hell, she never apologized to anyone and actually meant it before. Dry tears dropped from Alyssa's large, red eyes and seeped into Kai's shirt. She tried to wipe them away without him noticing but it was impossible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:26 pm
Kai's big brown eyes slowly wandered down to Alyssa and he wrapped his arms around her cautiously. His voice was quiet as a slight smile spread across his lips, "Please don't cry...I...love you too, Alyssa..." The healer didn't want to make the vampress any sadder so he carefully lifted her face up to his and looked deep into her tearful eyes, "Please...Don't cry..." He gently kissed her lips, slowly pulling away and laying back against the wall again. Kai started wondering why he even wanted to kill himself in the first place...He forgot why he went suicidal...But it was in the past now...So the only thing the healer could do now is move on and learn from his mistakes.  

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:37 pm
Alyssa shook her head and wiped away her tears with a soft, childish grin. "Heh..look at me...crying all over the place.." She sniffled somewhat and was quickly relaxed by the sudden kiss from Kai. Her body seemed to go limp in his arms as he pulled away. She didn't want the kiss to be over; Alyssa missed the way he kissed her. It was so nice.

"You're a good kisser..y'know.." Alyssa chuckled stupidly at her comment, shifting herself around to get comfortable in his arms. They were alright now...the fights and iagression between the two had subsided. Alyssa finally figured out that couples will fight without a doubt, and sometimes it can be the end..Alyssa didn't want to give up on this relationship though...she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Kai turned a light shade of red and shook his head, "N-N-No I'm not...I...don't even know how I kiss...I probably kiss really badly..." The healer had never been in any relationships before Alyssa...And he had never kissed anyone...So he was worried that his skills were...lacking...Kai wrapped both of his arms around the vampress now, pulling her close to him. It felt right now...The troublesome arguments were in the past and the best thing to do was to move on...So that's what the healer did...He smiled sweetly and kissed the top of Alyssa's head, whispering into her ear, "I love you..." He sincerely meant it now...He realized that the best of lovers also had the worst of fights...So that probably meant him and Alyssa would be together forever.  

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:53 pm
Alyssa snuggled into him and made a slight moaning noise as if exhausted though she wasn't even the slightest bit tired. "Yes you are...for a virgin you are." Alyssa chuckled and buried her face back into his chest, her hands wandering around Kai's body with curiousity. First his arms then his back where they seemed to plant themselves; Alyssa was in no mood to let him go.

OOC:Gah short post.. xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:03 pm
((lol it's ok ^_^))

Kai turned even redder when Alyssa spoke, "H-H-How...D-D-Did you know I was a v-v-virgin?!" He was wondering if the vampress had some sort of power that allowed her to see whether or not a specified person had sex or not. The healer laughed slightly and kissed Alyssa's neck, gently sucking on the skin, "Mmm..." Kai didn't know what overcame him, he just decided he would take control of this moment...Even though he would never have done that any other day of his life...

((mine isn't the longest either sweatdrop ))  

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:13 pm
"Kai...IO'm not a virgin..believe me I know a virgin when they kiss. They become akward and have a hard time dealing with comments as the ones that I have given you." Alyssa smirked at his sudden shyness and shrughed somewhat; she enjoyed it when he had these sort of moments. "It's not a bad thing..you're just...inexperienced is all."

Alyssa was shocked to feel Kai suck on the flash on her neck for the time that he did; not that she was complaining. It was a wonderful feeling having Kai take over this relationship as he was right now. This was a calming experience for Alyssa. So, she let him have his fun and waited for his lust to be fufilled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:25 pm
Kai smiled nervously and slowly pulled away from Alyssa's neck, looking into her eyes. He laughed slightly, "S-S-Sorry..." The healer's lust portion of his brain had nothing in it...He kissed and suck the girl's neck all by himself and he was actually proud of it. He wrapped his arms around his lover tighter and kissed her cheek gently. Kai missed having the vampress control everything...But she wanted HIM to lead...So he had no choice but to take over so Alyssa would be happy. He planned on changing himself to please the girl...Then she would be happy no matter what.  

Dream Follower

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:49 am
"Holy Sh..." Chiro bent down over her. "Kikari. Kikari!" He felt her head and didn't feel a difference. "Kikari, what's wrong?" I have no idea what's happening now. It dosen't seem like she's sick, just weak. He picked her up and started to run to the stairs, heading towards the infermary. I think it's a magical condition. I can't do anything about that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:28 pm
Her body pulsed madly as her chest spewed blood. The hairs on her neck stood on end as she held her stomach and head. She felt like she would explode, her stomach did circles her chest bleeding her body pulsing. Her curled her self her arms covering her chest being drenched she held herself in a bll in Chiro's arms "They...can't help..." she uttered almost reading Chiro's mind. She began to grow cold as she squeezed her eye's closed. "Bring me somewhere, somewhere no one can see" she whispered.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Kaori made her way to the building, pausing at the doors as she glanced behind her, sending a smile towards Sai. Then she pushed open the doors and headed inside. It was her first time visiting the student lounge, and her eyes grew wide as she took everything in. There were windows on the walls with moving pictures and big comfy chairs. But the thing that most effected her was the sudden scent of food coming to her all at once. She bit her lip in anticipation, trying to figure out what the food items were as she placed a hand over her growling stomach. She turned towards Sai, bouncing lightly in place. "What should we eat?" she asked. He probably knew more about human food than she did.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:25 pm
Sai looked in amazment; they were serioulsy up-to-date with technology. "Huh? Oh, um, it depends really what you want," he said, thinking he'd just get a salade or something simple. He didn't eat much, so he wouldn't get something huge- he just wanted something small, although it really didn't matter. The aroma of food that was wafting towards them didn't really faze him all too much; he just thought it smelled good, nothing more.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:33 pm
Kaori blinked, then pouted, waving him off in mock agitation. "Well, you're no help," she teased, trying to keep up the attitude of being annoyed. "I'll just have to look for myself then!" She marched off towards the food court, staring in fascination at the tv as she passed. How did they get all those little people in there? She closed her eyes and pushed away these thoughts as her stomach rumbled again. Kaori paused in the middle of the room and stared around, waiting to see what atracted her first. She felt her eyes drawn almost immediatly towards the pizza palor, and walked towards it slowly, eyes widening as she saw the strange, circular creations. "What are those?" she murmured, glancing back at Sai.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:52 pm
[[sorry that my replys are late; my twinnie is making me read her portfolio xDD Damn english 'final']]
Sai walked over to her, hearing her question. He store for a moment, then responded, "It's a pizza. Baked dough, tomato sauce, cheese and sometimes other toppings all put on top of each other than baked," he finishe simply. For him, a good pizza was a chiken salade pizza, which he only had once. "Looks good to you?" he asekd, having forgotten the mocking joke she said before.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:58 pm
[Ack, I hate finals. xP Luckily I only have one non-elective class this semester. Chemistry.]

Kaori nodded her head, staring trance-like at the person behind the counter. "Yes, it does..." she murmured faintly, slowly taking a step towards it. Then she glanced at Sai, shooting him a smile before hurrying towards the counter. "I'd like one, please." After a short explanation from DeeJay on how to order a pizza and what the toppings were, Kaori returned with two slices, set on a plate she held carefully, as if it were gold. She'd managed to dig through her pockets to pay for it. Her tail flicked behind her happily, almost like a dog's would as she halted in front of Sai. "What are you getting?" she grinned, making sure not to tilt the plate and send its contents crashing to the floor.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games