Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Five figures ghosted through the night, checking doors and windows throughout the village. Their only sound was a soft clicking of their bones, with banefire eyes they scanned the area until they fell on a house that looked as though they had a large source of what their master wanted. They approched the property and checked doors and windows. A back window was left unlatched and took the opertunity to shadow themselves in. With a soft clicking they lowered themselves to the floor and gazed around at their surroundings. Pitch blackness of the night cloaked them in the nightmares that they would soon inspire thoughout the village. One thrall walked to the right and the rest of them paired off, one group went left and the other went up the stairs.

The lone thrall scanned the hallways and its pinprick eyes fell on the first door. It reached out and turned the doornob, pushing into the door lightyly. Its eyes scanned the room to find the vile living. A can was propped up against a rocking chair not far from the window. The rhythemic rising and falling of the sheets indicated that the living was still asleep. Its life-force was waining and of no use to the master. Soft, mute footfalls crossed the room and looked down to see an elderly woman sleeping soundly. Soft pulls on the bedsheets exposed the livings neck. After a few silent moments boney fingers reached out and took the throat of the elder and started to crush what little life was in her. Banefire eyes bore into her as she struggled for her life but the unnatural strength of these undead kept her from achieving anything but strangled gruggles under the grip of her opponent. A soft hiss of malice was pushed through its teeth at her final spasms.

Two thralls softly opened doors in the upstairs to little avail. The only proof anything was there was the orginized chaos of the rooms. Finally they came to the end of the hall and opened the door into the master bedroom where a husband and his wife were cuddled together and blissfully unaware that they were going to have a really bad morning. One thrall each took a side and reached out, with a sudden jerk they pulled them appart and carpals were shoved infront of mouths to mute the terrified screams that both emmited as they were pulled towards the door. The wife desperately tried to create resistence so she could get away but only succeeded in leaving claw marks and a discarded nail in the wall. Kicking and thrashing for their lives the pair were hulled downstairs where they were forced down, bound and gagged to make the job easier. After words, they grabbed and dragged the hysterical wife and panicing husband out into the night air and then into the woods.

The second pair searched the hallway, opening a door into a teenage girls room, she was laying on her bed but not yet totally asleep as the candle whik was still smoking from the hastenly extinguished flame. One broke off and ghosted to the girl. An inhale for a scream was cut short with a swift grapple and the grip of cold, dead fingers. The second one opened a few more doors and found a young boy, probabily no more than eight summers old. The thrall queitly approched the sleeping boy and snatched him up with little troubles before a few heartbeats, then the boy woke up and struggled as much as he could. it turned its head to see the one thrall with no prizes at the doorway. The one thrall nodded his head and took the boy outside and into the woods where his sister was sobbing and wailing with muffled cries.

It was down this last hall where the last thrall encountered the last room. It opened the door and saw a crib with rocker not far off. It approched and looked down to see a slumbering infant. The life-force was good, but its body wouldn't give off enought for its masters purposes either. The thrall raised its sharp claws of its right hand.

The last thrall ghosted out, his right hand with fresh crimson as he glided into the night and to his masters labritory. They had a good hall and they could always come back later. The four others were gone now, already using the hidden tunnels and passages. It on the other hand would approch its master to inform him of the prizes that were capture.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 pm
Telaria sighed. It seemed that either Ayatane did not hear her whenever she had answered his question or he was ignoring her. She fell silent for a few moments until Brim spoke. She shook her head. "Goldor always seems to stay in a foul mood no matter what the situation is. Some of us have gotten used to it after awhile, but others of us find it rather tedious." She did not mention that she was one of those that found it rather tedious. She had nearly lost her temper with him many times before. She sighed in relief when they neared the end of their little trek to Goldor's manor. To her the ladder was a beacon, a way to the upper world.

The corners of Eisti's lips lifted into a rather amused smile. She could not imagine Matheus being afraid of the dark. But then we all had to be afraid of something. She couldn't help but wonder what everyone's biggest fear here was. Her eyes seemed to brighten when she saw the ladder. They would be out of this dark, cold place that reaked of death very soon.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 pm
Ayatane truthfully didn't know what to say, he didn't know if he fully understood what she was talking about and was expecting her to add a little more. He looked down at her and smiled, then gave her leg a playful, light squeeze. As they approched the ladder Ayatane came to a stop and looked down.
I do hope that you will forgive me, but I'm going to have to put you down so that we can climb the ladder. It will be very hard to climb with no hands and I'd rather not risk your safety.
Ayatane softly put her down, as he took his hand off her shoulder he took a small couple of strands of hair and let them run across his fingers. He gave a playful smile and a quirked eyebrow.
Well, I can't say as I fully understand this empathy that you have with other witches and wizards I'm glade that it seems to have created a bond between you... well, most of you, anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:30 pm
Telaria could not help but feel a little guilty for having such thoughts. She placed one foot on the bottom step of the ladder and lifted herself up. "It's something that's very hard to understand. Especially if you're not a witch, or a wizard," she said an apologetic smile upon her face. "It would require a more in depth explanation for anyone else to contemplate." She began to climb the ladder out of the catacombs. Soon she found herself in a certain room of Goldor's manor and pulled herself up.

Eisti studied the ladder hoping that it would be sturdy enough to hold her. While she was very light and did not weigh much, she had been on ladders before that seemed safe yet had given away from under her causing injury to various parts of her body. But there was only one way out of here and that was up. Or at least the only way that she had seen so far. She took a deep breath and began to climb slowly. Once she reached the top, Telaria gave her a hand in helping her get out of the catacombs and off the ladder.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 pm
With the girls up and safe Ayatane pulled himself up the ladder and into the room, there, he could help up the other men if needed. He looked around, the home was fancy... yet at the same it was a triffle barron. At least in the room that they were in. He squatted down and prepared to help those that needed it.
Yes, I admite when it come to such things I am a little lost. I can read the stars to gaze vagily into the future, but other than that... I'm afraid that I have nothing of that sort.
Ayatane offered his hand to the next person, stealing glances out of the corner of his eye at Telaria.

((Sorry, not the best. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Rasiel smiled when she addressed him as a wizard, he had no doubt that she was a witch cause any other person seeing a man with a cloak in this village would run. "Well I originally came to gather some supplies but it seem I was to late." He stated calmly. "But anyways, tell me, are you part of that group of witches and wizards group that was in a house not to far from here?" He asked of her.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm
Jean bit her lip as she looked at Rasiel with a warmth. "Yea...that's my coven...The Blessed" she stated. "They're the only thing I have really of a family...oh I'm sorry, I failed to introduce myself...My name is Jean Evermore..." she stated extending her hand, hoping he could see themselves as equals. A million thoughts in her head what would be the outcome of this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm
Rasiel looked over her appearance for a moment then looked at her face, nuthing changed since he first came into view of her, once she began to speak he thought on it, he hearded of The Blessed, and he always wanted to meet them and help them in their mission for he felt the same way most of them did. "No doubt be, it was my place to introduce myself first instead of just walking up and questioning you, my apologies." He stated as his hands came up to his hood and he pulled it back revealing his long and brilliantly orange hair, he then extended his right arm placing his hand into hers and shaking it very lightly has his touch was elegant. "My name is Rasiel Sieghart, and its a pleasure to meet you Jean." He stated with a light smile. " Look, I know you don't know me and probably don't trust me, but I would like to meet your coven and possibly help you, or even become a blessed my self." He asked of her.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm
Jean shook her head as she nodded. "Well...I'm kind of reluctant, but it seems that you're telling the truth, though let me warn you, we have a member named Goldor is a little less than friendly" she warned him. "I'm sure the others wouldn't mind seeing that your aura is pure" she stated. She began to walk with him. "They're on their way to his house right now, but he's quite blunt and really doesnt care who he offends or if someone's feelings are hurt. Today I was spat at in the face not for being a witch but for being bi-racial and trying to get people to safety" she looked down as she put back on a smile. "but where are you from...think of this as an interview" she said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 pm
Rasiel walked along side Jean as she spoke to him, he chuckled a little hearing what she had to say about Goldor. "Well I tell you one thing, I wont be intimidated or spoke to rudely in any kind of way so he might get mad at my remarks." He reassured, he allowed her to continue to what she went on to about being spat on, he was rather irritated but it didn't show. "This is why I dislike these people, its one thing to be scared of witches and wizards because their powers, but to disrespect someone cause they are bi-racial, or a different race is just plain stupid and wrong. I'm sorry to hear that." He stated calmly. As she went on he cheered up due to her little joke as he chuckled lightly again. "I'm from this town, my parents had a cabin or house rather on the outskirts of town but was attacked which led to my parents death and me living in the forest." He answered smiling lightly at her. "And yourself?"  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:14 pm
"Well it is the 1600's I'm used to it, I'm just glad Im no slave" she said with a smile. She listened to what he had said. "Well I was born here in Salem and both of my parents were killed for being witches, but neither were" she stated. "But after that, I stayed in the forest as well, being intuned with nature, that's the ability I had so I grew to love the nature as my home...then I met the blessed a few laters" she stated.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:45 pm
((Quiet day today in the RP. ^_^))

Brim looked at Matheus, and nodded waving towards the stairs. "Be my Guest "sir"."
Brim said in a soft tone before turning to Goldor. "Ok sourpuss. The girls want to know if they can use your kitchen."
Stated Brim boldly, and bluntly as he stared Goldor in the eye.

~*~

Goldor stared back unflinching, and staring back into Brim's eyes as if burrowing holes in them. "I offer them sanctuary. So for now my home is theirs. As-long as they don't mess with my trinkets, or knick-knacks I have lying around there will be no trouble."
Said Goldor in a honest tone.

Up in Goldor's house every light was illuminated further by aquamarines giving the entire house a blueish-green tint to it. Which adds to why people feel it is haunted because of the odd light color, and across most of the shelving units were dozens upon dozens of knickknacks. All had aquamarine stones as eyes, and some-times as decoration. Of-course in honor to his blood-line. If any of these were to be broken. The breaker would become Goldor's enemy.. Until he killed them.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Matheus remained at the base of the ladder as Eisti climbed up, and Ayatane and Telaria. While the others were climbing, Matheus held on to the sides of the ladder for them incase it was less safe then it appeared. Truthfully it was a little rickedy, but not bad.
But just as Matheus was about to climb up the ladder herself, she felt herself being surrounded, and ensnared by shadows. "Oh dammit, lock the door! Go!!" Matheus yelled up at Ayatane who appeared to be waiting to help her. Whatever these things were, Matheus wasn't going to risk them getting at Eisti, or the others.

Turning on her heal, Matheus rumaged through her alchemist bag. She knew she had a flaire bomb in there somewhere. "Who's there! Show yourself!" she yelled out into the darkness that now surrounded her, hiding the small tremor in her voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
For once in his life a small look of worry covered Goldor's face. Cold hearted he is, but he refuses to lose those close to him. "Lady Steward!"
Yelped Goldor. He then took the torch in his hand, and held it into the air. "Spirits of my ancestors.. Bring me light!"
Shouted Goldor, and the torch in his hand began to chane. The flames turned into an Aquamarine stone illuminating a bright light within, and the wooden stock became a Cyan metalic object, and then Goldor thrust it into the ground. Nothing could consume this light for it had the power of thousands of witches, and warlocks from Goldor's family history within it.

((Gotta show why Goldor is a good guy, and not evil now, and again. 3nodding ))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
"Me? I'm Dracno Ferris and what little girl are you doing down here? he said as he saw the alchemy bag and had the shadows move it away from her reach.

"Now now you don't need those at the moment I didn't come here to harm you. I just came to ask you a few things young witch. Like what are you doing here? and Who you are with. I will note harm you unless provoked I swear on that.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games