Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cainnon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:58 pm
Steadily walks into the male dorms and automatically seems..lost. After several minutes of walking in a circle he pauses upon sight of another andriod. Ah what the heck. Moving over his hand rose to lightly tap the andriod's shoulder with his first two fingers. As Dianna turned about, he stepped back and looked her over. Wowie.

"Yes?"

He quickly came to attention and smiled to the andriod.

"Ah. Right. I need a room miss. Can ya direct me to a room. Anything will do I am not that picky.."

He watched the andriod who for several moments went dormant then nearly caused him to jump out of his skin when her hand shot up and motioned towards another andriod who walked serenly down the hallway. He smiled down to the red-haired girl who stopped before him, bowing her head. Dianna gestured to Nrew.

"I am Dianna and this is Nrew. She will be showing you to your room. Have a pleasent stay Mister Valcache."

He bowed respectfully to Nrew then turned to Dianna, offering a simliar bow to her.

"Thank ya, Miss Dianna."

His eyes turned to Nrew and motioned for her to lead the way. He followed her as she weaved her way silently down to his room. She slowed then stopped at a door, opening it the door before stepping in. She sidestepped the door and gesturing to the room with a warm smile.

"Here is your room, Mister Valcache."

As he stepped in his dual-colored eyes darted around. Decent enough. He could work with it. Looking to Nrew he smiled in return, nodding his head in approvement.

"Thank ya Miss Nrew."

She bowed and exited the room, closing the door behind. Duffle bag was immediately tossed onto bed and a few things in the room rearrange to his likes, he stood back and looked the room over. Scratching the back of his neck he looks about, shrugs, and heads out to the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:29 pm
Sora entered the dorms, looking at the friendly android and smiled. "Hello!" he said, in a chipper tone as he continued to read his book, giggling as he read it. As he walked down the hall, the occasional "ohh" would escape his lips. He found his dorm, openning his door and entering. He layed down on the bed, and continued reading until he fell asleep.  

The Action Hank

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:51 pm
Sora woke up hours later. He looked around his room, as the morn approached him. He got up, looking at the time. He smiled and looked outside the window. It was a tad cloudy outside, but relatively good weather. "I haven't trained at all since I've gotten here. Rowan is probably sleeping, so now would be a good time." as he placed the book on the desk, he looked at Gackt's note. Indeed, she did have feeling for him, so such a message was now meaningless. He crumpled it up and threw it in the trash can, as he headed towards the training hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:16 pm
Issac walks into the dorm building, still a little wet from the beach. He looks around and sees an android. He walks over to her and asks, "Um..are you Dianna?"

"Yes I am. Are you in need of a room?" she asks

"Yeah....I am....I don't really care where or what...I'm not real picky." he replies.

"One moment please." she says

After a few moments of silence another android comes to where they were.

"Hello, I am Nrew. Follow me please." she says bowing

"Um..okay." he says nervously.

They walk for several minutes until the android comes to a halt. Issac quickly stops so he wouldn't bump into her.

"Here is your room." she says as she opens the door.

"Thanks." Issac says.

Nrew bows again and closes the door as she exits the dorm. "Man I'm beat." Issac sighs and he walks over to his bed. He lays down and goes to sleep.

[Teh Phoenix]

Kira_Son_Of_Vergil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:19 pm
Kira walked into the dorm lobby. He was holding his guitar case in his hand still. He headed towards his dorm room and opened the door, placing the case by the nightstand. He grabs a large crate and placed it on his shoulder, walking out of his room and closing the door, locking it. He headed towards the arena.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:17 am
Leon quickly found the nearest maid robot and asked for directions to the area where he could get a room. The maid android showed him quickly and stayed on hand so as to guide him back to his room.

"Your id please? as well as any specifications you might like." The next android asked holding out her robotic hand. Leon handed over his ID as well as a short list of features he would like in his room that he wrote up on the spot. After a few moments the robot told him where his room was.

"thank you good evening." The original maid showed him to his room where he tossed down his things and hit the bed falling asleep as soon as he dismissed his wings.  

SirLeonmTheBrave

SirLeonmTheBrave

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:35 am
Leon woke slowly, looking around he just remembered what had happened last night. The room he was in had blue walls all around with hard wood flooring as well as a cabinet in the corner away from the door, the bed was right underneath of the window so he could look up at the stars at night. A TV was on the left wall if you had walked in the door as well as the closet which was stationed in between the cabinet and TV. on the right hand wall was a couch and farther along on the wall was the door to the bathroom which housed a shower and toilet and all the other things youd expect to find in a bathroom. A small desk was in the right hand corner giving him a place that he might use his mind instead of his muscles. He walked into the bathroom and quickly showered. Afterwords he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waiste. He went to his duffel bag and pulled out some jeans and boxers as well as socks and a sleevless shirt with holes cut in the back for his wings. He decided to were his armor that day which only consisted of a chest plate Which also had holes in it for his wings. Two Pauldrens which jutted out and had steel plates (on each) that rose up to protect his neck from horizontal strikes. He also wore two gauntlets that strapped on over a pair of elbow long leather gloves meant for the gauntlets. Then he had his favorite pair of Armored boots which matched this set of armor. The entire armor itself was painted blue and lined with gold paint. Multiple dings that had been beaten back into place as well as scratches could be seen on his armor, this was his practice set and one could tell he did practice. He tied his hair back in a loose ponytail that hung down his back. he out of his dorm room after belting on his swords and headed for the roof. Once there he took of, having called his wings into place. And headed for the dining hall to get some breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:03 pm
When Cosaka walks in he's greeted by a freindly android named Dianna. Cosaka smiles and says, "Yes I would like a room if you have any available." She gave him a smile and said yes but currently we have middle room's available. Cosaka shrugged. "That's fine with me I like a room with a changing sceneary. Dianna then called to another maid to show Cosaka his room. Cosaka looked at this maid and was surprised she wasn't a student here until she froze up then he saw why another maid called Wren came up and helped him with finding his room. Cosaka first saw the sort red hair with the blue ribbon in it. Then she turned to him and smiled. "Here's your room Mr. Matzo." She looked at Cosaka curiously then laughed. "Don't worrier about Sammy she does that all the time i guess it's because she was built so young. We'll enjoy you're room. Cosaka said good bye and threw his stuff in a corner and laid on the bed and past out.  

Cosaka Matzo

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Running into the boy's side of the dorms, Rowan stopped in front of one of the androids that happened to be in the lobby and spoke quietly to her. The android nodded, and Rowan scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to the maid. As the paper left her hands, Rowan dashed out of the male dorm again. The maid walked to Sora's room, let herself in, and placed a note on his bed reading,

Dear Sora, I'm sorry about this but I haven't studied since I came to Ria. I have a ton of books to read, and I won't be out of my dorm all today. I just wanted to tell you, so you would know where I went to.
See you soon,
Rowan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:32 am
Aske walked up to one of the Androids. "Hi...I'd like to find my room please?" The Andriod pointed to the elevator. "There you go." It said. "Thanks..." Aske replied. Aske walked into the elevator, and up he went to his room.  

Aske_San

saint sodapop

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:26 pm
Rune walked in and looked around, He hadn't expected this place to be so big. He reached inside his knapsack and pulled out a knife, placing it in a holder around his wrist, just in case they followed him here. he then pulled out a book, sat down by the elevator and began to read.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:16 am
As Sora entered the dorms, the android called his attention. "Mr. Hoshi, there is a note for you in your room." Sora looked a bit suprized, not expecting there to be a note. He walked into his room, and on the desk was another piece of paper. "Was it Gackt's again?" he asked himself, approching his desk. He picked it up and read the note. It was from Rowan. Apparently she'd been busy all the day and had not had any time to see him. As he sat down, he tried to understand what was happening.  

The Action Hank

[Teh Phoenix]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:08 pm
Issac wakes up and slowly gets up out of bed. He changes into some clean clothes and heads down to the student lounge. "I hope I don't get lost." he says as he left his room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:59 am
Sora got out of his room, waking up from a disturbing night. His head was riddled with nightmares and uncertain dreams, leaving him a bit fearful. The only thing that could calm his troubling hand was training, taking all his concentration and placing it in the form of positive motions. He got up and walked out, heading for the training hall.  

The Action Hank

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games