Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:31 pm
[[AHH. peeping tom o.O HAHA. anytime heart 3nodding ]]
Meghan sighed, looking around her room. "It's so... lonely in here," she said softly, shivering from the thought. "Hold me tight Konna omoi nara. Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi. Shiritaku Nakatta yo. I love you Namida tomaranai. Konnan ja Kimi no koto. Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo," she sang softly under her breath as Monkichii's head flicked up. His ears twitched as he sniffed the air, pouncing off her lap. "Kichii?" she said softly, watching him, "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:37 pm
Kai's head slumped to his chest during the brief silence and then snapped back up as she began singing once more. He leaned to his side, looking through once more, but lost his balance and fell over on his side with a soft thump. "Gah..." he groaned, rubbing his head as he sat back up again. He looked again to find Monkichii leaving his spot on Meghan's lap and, after a pause, realized he was about to be discovered.

Kai stood, then slowly pushed open her door. "Sorry to bother you," he grunted quietly, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked at her again, noticing her tears for the first time. A sudden concern spread across his face as he began to slowly wake. "You alright?" he asked, taking a wobbly step towards her, one hand on the wall again for support.

[Ack, no... ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:40 pm
She heard a thump outside her door and swung a leg off the windowseat. Seeing that it was Kai, she quickly whipped away her tears. "Don't be silly," she laughed, "I'm fine," she said, nodding her head. Monkichii ran over to Kai and pawed at his pants, wanting him to fall. He mewed softly, looking up at him, just waiting for him to fall from his momentaraly bad balance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:46 pm
Kai frowned, shaking his head. "No," he said groggily. "Crying doesn't equal fine." His eyes moved lazily towards the creature which was pawing at him and he slid down the wall, stopping in a crouched position. He stared at him a moment, as if trying to recall where he knew him from. Then his eyes widened slightly in realization and he patted Monkichii's head lightly. "Wacha doin?" he asked dizzily, and then sat down entirely, back against the wall and looking back towards Meghan. The thought he was invading her room didn't even occur to him.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:51 pm
[[now it sounds like an alian xDD Wow, i'm really weird sweatdrop whee ]]
"It's nothing, don't worry about it," she said softly, leaning back agasinst the side of the wall. She didn't like the fact that she'd been caught, but she wasn't mad at him like she though she would be.
Monkichii mewed and gently stuck a paw on Kai's feet, before sticking both front paws on them. He mewed softly again, looking a little sad that he hadn't fallen, but happy that he'd at least semi-fallin on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Kai's head slumped to his chest and then raised again. He obviously couldn't function without sleep. His foot twitched as Monkichii touched it and then Kai grinned, looking kind of out of it. He scooped the creature into his arms and pet it softly, eyes shifting back towards Meghan. He frowned at her, eyes closing for a moment and then reopening. He didn't believe her. Even his groggy mind could tell she wasn't really fine.

Sighing, he set Monkichii back down and slid against the wall until he was standing again. He stared at Meghan for a while and then walked towards her, leaning against the wall beside her. He looked down at her from his six foot height and shook his head. "I don't believe you," he said bluntly.

[Wait... Kai sounds like an alien? xD;; I think I'm disappearing again. T.T]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:05 pm
[[no, not really. i'm talking about 'invading' xD oh, and oki ><]]
Meghan looked up at him as Monkichii hopped onto the seat after having been left where he'd been. She looked away from him, feeling small as he looked at her. "You may not believe me," she said softly, "but that doesn't meen much." She sighed, playing around with Mnokchii's left ear gently. "Kai-kun, why are you here? Weren't you sleeping?" she asked, still not looking at him. She was trying to avoid answering him, knowing it wasn't going to work and that she'd end up telling him sooner or later, even if it was a week later, but she was going to try to stall as long as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Kai watched her, rubbing at his eyes again to try waking up fully. "I was asleep," he began. "But then I woke up." He frowned, realizing what he'd just said and how obvious it was. Well of course he'd wake up... He shook his head and yawned one last time before his face grew serious. He looked back at her and replied quietly, "I heard you singing and I followed your voice."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:59 pm
She laughed. "Well, why'd you follow a voice you weren't sure belonged to someone you knew?" she tesased; she didn't think he'd answer that question. "You're still tired, and you know it, Kai," she said serious as she looked at him. "If you don't get any sleep, or at least the amount you need, that training you plan on doing will kill you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Kai shook his head, mumbling quietly, "But I did know it was you..." Then he glanced at the ground after she spoke, closing his eyes. "But I....!" he began, protesting sleep much like a child would. He crossed his arms over his chest and his eyes narrowed slightly and then closed once more. ".....fine," he muttered defeatedly, knowing she was right. But then an idea occured to him and he looked up at her, smirking very faintly. "I'll go if I can do one thing first..."

[Gotta go on a cliffhanger of sorts! =O]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:10 pm
"Depends..." she said softly, her voice hinting that she was curious. One thing...? Curse irony, she thought, looking out the window. She thought for a few moments, then looked back at him. "What is that one thing?" she continued, smirking as well. Curiousity killed the cat, she thought, knowing one day she was going to be that cat.

[[wahh. not a cliffhanger >< lol. i'll talk to you tomorrow, Krazy]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:46 pm
[Bwahaha >D]

Kai closed his eyes, wobbling dangerously in place. Then he forced them back open, settling them on her once more. He blinked until the image cleared and smiled faintly at the curiosity in her voice. His smile broke into a grin as he turned to face her and took another step forward, so he was right in front of her. Then he paused for a moment, just watching her. "I just want a hug," he said quietly. "And you do too," he added, but his tone was questioning. Then reached out, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. His eyes closed again and he leaned a bit more heavily on her than he intended to. His sleep deprived mind couldn't think straight.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:53 pm
[[WHOOHOO!! You know how much i love hugs? o.O ::huggles:: If i don't get hugs from certain people, i get cranky and mad at them for a day or two xP]]
Meghan tilted her head when he said he wanted a hug. What the hell? she thought, trying not to laugh, I... want a hug? she continued, thinking it was insane, as though he was asking her to jump off a bridge... but she might've done that, so, maybe it wasn't so crazy. She blushed slightly as he hugged her, but she sat there, somewhat frozen with shock. As she felt him leaning on her, she sighed. "Kai-kun, you seriously need some sleep," she said softly, putting her hands on his shoulders as she she stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:16 pm
Kai teetered back, letting go almost reluctantly. He was almost pouting as he closed his eyes again, nodding slowly. Then he sighed, taking a step back and placing his hands behind his head. "I guess you're right," he muttered and took another step away before spinning around towards the door. "I'll see you later," he called and then disappeared through, leaving as if nothing had happened at all.

[I don't like hugs very much.. I need my personal space. If someone hugs me, my face instantly turns red. >>;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:22 pm
She watched after him, walking to the door as well. "Just... don't fall," she called after him, laughing softly. She thought for a moment, contemplating weither to go after him or not, but decided against it; he wanted to stay with his sister right now, right? She didn't want to get in the way of that.
Monkichii brushed his tail against Meghan's leg, watching as Kai walked away. Mewing slightly, he bolted out the door and started towards Kai, still wanting him to trip.

[[evil kichii xD... aww, come now, are hugs THAT bad? my friends were all like taht at first, but now they love hugs ><]]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games