Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:38 am
Asani finally appeared near the asteroid. The water disk disappated and she jogged the speed out so she wouldn't trip and fall. Out of nowhere a pulse came from the asteroid and knockher back. She kept herself from falling but did skid back on three limbs. "Wow!" she muttered. She walked up behind Nephilis as the asteroid decomposed into just four coored rocks. "You don't see that everyday" she said with awe. "WAIT! Dulceri killed all those fish!" she said shooting him a look. Asani shook her head. "Sand people really don't know about ecosystems" she thought.

{{You know what I don't think I'll post as Kitara until the skip back to the Main storyline}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 am
Rygor followed Nephilis as he headed to fix the water supply "So how do you plan on fixing the water supply this time?" He asked. He looked at the stone in Nephilis's hand and couldn't help but have a bad feeling about it. "Are you sure it's safe to carry those around?" He asked his voice showing worry. He frowned before looking back in the direction they were walking.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
(( Well it looks like I won't be getting on very much for a while my computer got some super virus thing that has completely shut me out from all the features on my computer so chances are until I get it fixed I won't be on very much.....Have a fun RP while I'm gone alright! =] ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 am
(( Once Brandon gets on he said he was going to do something, maybe the time skip but he wasn't talking straight. So I don't think we should post until he gets back. Just in case... well I mean gets on))  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am
(And I'm back. I'll start the next chapter once everyone says they're ready. You know I don't like to leave people behind.)

"I plan to fix it by filtration Rygor. We're going to need alot of help though because it's like thousands of fish out there dead. That stone just...killed them like they weren't anything." He looks over to Asani as he takes her hand and Rygor's. "Dulceri wouldn't kill them. He's not a killer. He's not really a fighter with that weird style of his." Nephilis phases their way back to Evermore. "When I moved through the water, I could feel something...it's bad, but a bit of cleaning will fix it. Alright, time to get to work."

(Edited for Mewchloe. My bad.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 pm
Rave left when he saw that he was being ignored. He was still looking at his hands. It was odd to him, to get used to Tempest's body. He went outside and past the temples, walking along side the mountain road. You couldn't tell where he was going but he soon stopped in front of bushes next to a river. He moved the bushes, like litterly moved them ny waving his hand, then went inside to what looked like the opening of a cave. He saw that his own staff was still there, and replaced Tempest's staff with his own. He smirked. It was his turn to train.

((finito))  

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 pm
Asani was still looking at the stone when Nephilis took her hand. She smiled at the gesture even if it was just for transportation. "Wow that doesn't sound good" she said in response to Nephilis's words. She asked as she began to move the water near them. She moved some of the water pulling it on her arms like water tenticals. She then began to dig in the earth, once a gapping hole was there she turned back to the water. She pulled dead fish out and manipulated the water in thier bodies to cause them to rise. The majority of the dead fish went into the earth. "That will be great fertilizer" she said. Asani covered the hole with dirt packing in tightly so no one could fall in. Asani turned back to the water walking down the path the ateroid had made to the pool of liquid. She moved her hands and arms back in froce. The water moved with her until it lifted in the air in a large amount. She began to spun it quicked until it thinned out to a large plate. Asani closed her eyes drawing up energy making the symbol for pure with her hands. Suddenly her yes slnapped open, glowing slightly, and Asani raised her hands. She slapped the water hard and it shattered somewhat. The impurities in the waterfell out and fell to the ground. The water was so pure that it was clear and glew slightly. Asani spun it shoting it back in the water supply. "That should balance it enough so that its drinkable in the amount people need in a day" she said taking a deep breath. "The filters will clean it enough so that it will harm no one at all" she thought. She leaned on her knees then sat on the ground on her palms. "I really should perfect that skill" Asani muttered.

{{Edited...Hey if we're not near any bodies of water I'll just delet the last half sweatdrop }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm
((this is my finito post as all my characters))

Amiea looked at him. "It just left a lot of debree" she stated with a sigh. "I feel that I have to go now, I'm going to clean up and then go back to Evermore to help purify the water system. She ascended into the sky as she shot lightning from her hands as they shattered rocks and a current from the south blew the debree away. Amiea then headed for her home of Evermore as the cloudy sky released a flood of rain to dilute the water a bit as she landed in front of her home. Standing thinking as the rain caressed her skin.

Helios rubbed his head once more. "Oh well, maybe I'll turn this piece of rock into a necklace or something" he stated. He sighed as he put his hands toward the ground fire shot out of his hands as he flew through the air, turning into pure fire as he made his way back to Kilitia as he landed near the volcano. "I wonder if I should keep it here for safe keeping...I love those friends of mine" he stated with sigh and chuckled.

Shatara looked at them and sighed. "Well I have some things to attend to, I'll talk to you both later" she stated as she walked down a path in Tenshu, looking for the cave that took away all your senses.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 pm
Kenji was in the abandon house practicing his element. There was sand all around him and he was working on controling it to his limit. He could already control it well but only when he hardens it first. He wants to control it when it's soft. From a far away point of view, you could see the sand twirling around him, can surrounding him like a cloak. Then there was the sound of something dropping and Ken's concentration wavered and the sand fell to the floor. "I should really work on controling soft sand, even when I'm not incredibly focused." he muttered. The abandon house he pracitced in was made entirely of earth. He was going to practice his earth bending skills when he decided he had enough pracitce with it. He was also getting tired so he went home. He soon jumped on the couch and fell asleep within moments.

((finito))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 pm
God, I love that power." Nephilis said after Asani completed her move. "That's that although we could've eaten the fish." he said jokingly. "Ah well. I guess the only thing we can do now is relax huh?" He walks beside Asani and places his arm over her shoulder, waving out toward the sky. "Great things await us. I can feel it."

(New chapter next)

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm
Chapter 1: Discoveries of the Unknown

"I'd be useful if you got a handle on-" Nephilis and his branch of the team that includes Daphne, Aimiea, Rygor, Tempest and Asani walk through a corridor in the palace of Tenshu. From the left hallway leading to the kitchen bursts an archer with a bow and arrow ready to fire. Nephilis catches the arrow, snaps it. The assaulter throws a punch, but his arm is caught and before being thrown face-first in to a wall. The motion was a spin afterwhich Nephilis returned looking forward. "Silicia has picked the wrong kingdom to mess with. I wonder how Zephyr's team is doing."

~~~

Dulceri looks at his stone and thinks about the man and woman who visited him over the past three years. He never thought about having a son, but now, it seemed a possibility. "Marcove huh? Doesn't matter. I'll get on that later." He places his stone in his pocket and walks outside looking at the bowl that was the half-completed Bulb. "Good work boys! Keep it up and soon, or in four months' it'll be finished!" He bits his lip in anticipation and smiles at his advancements in Shale. "I'm going to make you proud dad. If it takes all of me, I'll do what you couldn't and do it better."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 pm
Daphne blinked once and yawned, feeling so tired. "Eh don't ask me..." She shook her head, feeling so tired at the moment she couldn't describe it. She was more uptight than she was three years ago, being more by the books but right now, all that mattered as actually helping Nephilis and Zephyr out with this war against Silicia. She rubbed her eyes and then looked at Nephilis, her completely white hair blew a little bit from the wind.  

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Tempest just watched as Nephilis fought one of the enimies from Silicia. He had grown more quiet in the past three years but more closer to people now being a general. His hair was now white naturally white, as if he was albino. He held back a yawn. He woke up around 4 a.m. this morning and didn't get that much sleep. "Zephyr's team's probably fine." he muttered. He still hadn't gotten rid of the habit where he mutters or mumbles almost everything he says.

Kenji walked around his city. For the past three years, all he really did was train but he did become closer friends with Dulceri. He wondered where he was now and if he should pay him a visit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Amiea walked next to her brother her now blondish white hair glowing almost falling in her face. She couldn't believe that Silicia would pull a move like this, they were normally a peaceful people. A Silician with a knife came up behind her and placed it to her throat. She said nothing as her eyes glew a teal color lightning struck them both but killed the man on contact. "Damnit, always so rash" she stated with a sigh.

Shatara had woken up to something she was not prepared for. She sensed many minds in her home. She quickly put on a Tenshu gown as she strolled down the hallway as a group of men ambushed her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games