Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:35 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((I apologize in advance for all the cussing I'm about to do, but its for the training.))

Yajuu watched Ryugan and grinned at Fenrir. "So, he can't move or say anything, is that right? Fenrir cupped his hands behind his head and relaxed against the trunk of the tree. "Correct." Yajuu chuckled and flickered away from the tree to land gently on Ryugan's shoulder. He cupped his hand and whispered into his ear. "Hey Ryugan, I just wanted to let you know about how badly I'm about to make you my b***h right now. You think I didn't see that s**t you just tried to pull mutha ********? I outa cut that finger off right now and shove it up your a**, but that can wait. We got all the time in the world together b***h, and you can't do s**t about it. Heheheheheh"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 pm
((No need for appologeez,My mom curses way more than that lol))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan made no sudden movements,complete shutting out Yanjuu,He continued to imagine himself meditating in the tranquile grass as the mild winds blew his buoyant hair all over his face.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu poked his small katana into Ryugan's ear. "Heeeeey...can you hear me p***y-boy? What happened to all that cockiness you had a few minutes ago, huh? I didn't know you could lose your balls that fast. I guess now I can start swing my sword around under your legs now right? It's not like it's going to hit anything." He grinned as he pushed the small katana deeper into Ryugan's eardrum.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm
((LOL, someone help he is raping me in the ear with a Katana!!!))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan stood firm and in place.He could hear Yanjuu's vulgar comments but,chose to ignore them and continue to obey Fenrir. Ryugan felt his miniture katana poke at his eardrum but, maintaining self-control, he made no movements and stayed halcyon.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:22 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((That is messed up.))

"Yajuu." Fenrir boomed from his relaxed position in the tree. Yajuu immediately stopped and flickered back to Fenrir, who stood up so that Ryugan could see him. "Focus is key in fighting. If you let the distractions effect you they will lead to hesitation, which leads to your defeat. You may be able to block out distractions now, in training, but practice the same in your real fights. Keep your eye on your target at all times, and do not let him escape your senses." Fenrir paused and then showed Ryugan a fast punch through the air. He did it again a bit slower so that Ryugan could capture the full extension of the arm. "I want you to practice that punch as slow as you can. Focus on how every muscle of your body shifts and flexes to create the punch. If you finish a single punch within the hour, you're moving too fast." Fenrir said, and then went back to relaxing on the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Apon hearing Fenrir's voice Ryugan hopped off the branch and landed on the ground making small craters around his ankles. "Gotcha" Ryugan said nodding his head as he clitched both of his fist together in front of him, taking in a huge breath of air. Ryugan began to move his left arm forward in a punching motion as slowly as a snail.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu pulled out a straw and some paper out of his kimono and pelted Ryugan's face with spitballs as he stood and trained. "This is so dull." he muttered. "Speed is all about motion. The more you study and understand your own body's motions, the faster you'll be able to move." Fenrir replied.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan still punching slowly thinks I cant wait til this is over that little b***h is gonna get it.Ryugan still some how maintained his concentration and began to watch as his arm very slowly extended out forward.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu chuckled as one of his spitballs stuck to Ryugan's forehead. "Yajuu, go fetch several cups of water. He should be nearing the end of the first stage." Yajuu sighed and put the straw back in his kimono. "Hmm...maybe a slingshot would give me more fun." he thought as he flickered away to get the cups.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 am
User Image

Zephyr was just taking a casual stroll and noticed that there were people training. He stood near watching them hoping maybe he could copy a jutsu or two.

"I hope you dont mind me staying around." he said as he just stood there watching but there was a certain aura of eeriness to Zephyr.

((Fenrir just ask for distractions from me. My rpc is great at genjutsu if it can help his training. I dont like conflict and just stay away but if you want to prepare him for the chuunin exams I wont mind helping you.))  

AB_normal_U

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu heard voices and opened her eyes.
"You again!" She shouted jumping to her feet and ran towards Ryugan to punch him but she caught a glimpse of Fenrir and stopped.

"What is that thing?" Anzu said tilting her head and eying Yajuu. She really wanted to beat the crap out of Ryugan but one she saw Fenrir and two she does not know what the hell that thing in a kimono is.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((What did I say about avoiding me!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Just as Ryugan had finished his slow motion punch, he saw Anzu running torwards him. He let out a huge sigh and mumbled under his breath "Soeki". Ryugan simply stood up straight and glanced at Anzu as he noticed she had stopped running , then back at Fenrir. "What's next, oh righteous sensai.." Ryugan said chuckling a little.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((Did I day kimono? lol I meant gi. Yajuu is a boy.))

One by one the cups of water seemed to magically appear on the branch. Then a blur of orange stopped in front of Anzu and the kitten-sized fox-like creature with horns shouted, "That "thing" is Yajuu! And I'm the quickest being in Lightning Country, so you better remember that!" Fenrir suddenly landed on the ground behind him, carrying several small cups filled to the brim with water. Even though they were so full, however, mysteriously not even a single drop was spilled from Fenrir's drop. He passed a few of them to Ryugan. "Take these, and practice the same slow movements as before. Your aim is to perfect the fluidity of your movements on the most basic level while maintaining rigid muscle control." With his instruction out of the way Fenrir suddenly snapped his eyes on Anzu and Zephyr, piercing them with his sharp, wolf-like glare. "Though I am not sure of your intentions, this is a private practice. Go play "Queen of the Forest" somewhere else. I don't have time for either your bitter rivalry," he growled looking at Anzu and then glanced at Zephyr, "Or your sick pleasure."

((Thanks for offering AB, but unfortunately none of our training uses genjutsu, so you'd just be sitting around doing nothing.))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm
((where do i put the cups??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm
((Arms, head, I don't think it really matters. Just use your imagination.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff