Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

"you are defintly a master pervert!" she said to him turning around to face areku "sure!" she said

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Yeah but you know you just adore my attention an advances." Arekku said teasingly as he pulled out a scroll,"Well I'll let you decide pick one from genin or chunnin."

((The missions in the Village Forum titled Grass Village Missions))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:20 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

Mission 2) Patrol Tenchi Bridge~
Description: Recently, some ninja from another village have began to show up and burn bridges, slowing travel from days to months as the merchants and traders have to make their way around the ravines to get to their destination. Your mission is to stop any enemy ninja that may want to burn the bridge. Allow nothing to burn the bridge.*

she picked one and showed him poiting her finger "patrol tenchi bridge"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well let's go then I'll meet ya at the gates then we will head to the bridge Selene." Arekku said as he started to walk away.

((The bridge is in grass country))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she nodded following him quickly "ok!"
[[ok]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm
After finishing off his letter, Shiro noticed everyone had left. "Well that was rude. Oh well. Let's go to the cave again." Hopping onto sadaharu, and with a small kick, they were off in a large white blur.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

A frigid wind swept across the training grounds, causing a light cover of frost to form on the grass and bushes. Several currents of wind swirled together, masking sight. The wind faded away, with Ronnel standing in their midst.
"Ara, ok, time for Tetsuo-kun to learn the henge." He grinned slightly, anticipating his student's reaction when he told him the technique was a genjutsu.

and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:31 pm
Followed by his Snowy Owl Tetsuo fell flat in front of his sensei. He had dashed to the training grounds in an attempt to impress Ronnel Sensei. "I made it." He said as he began to stand up breathing heavily. The fluffy white bird pirtched on the boys shoulder, cocking its head to the left and staring at Ronnel.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel watched as Tetsuo rushed onto the training grounds, blinking when his student collapsed to the ground. He hoisted the boy to his feet, channeling some Angelic chakra into his body to rejuvenate him.
"Not bad, not bad at all Tetsuo-kun. Are you sure you want to learn Genjutsu? With that kind of speed, you might be an assassin or a taijutsuist." This was said in a joking manner as the young man wiggled his finger in greetings to the Owl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 pm
With a laugh Tetsuo began to wheeze "Asthma, I can't run for." He recovered thanks to the chakra but he coughed a bit. Meanwhile the owl cooed as it watched the finger. When Ronnel was done speaking it shook its head as it replicated his voice "With that kind of Speed." Chuckling Tetsuo put Ruo on his arm and held him out. "This is Ruo, my mother gave him to me when I was 7, he's 7 years old now."  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel blinked when the bird spoke in his own voice. He shook his head and chuckled before looking at Tetsuo.
"Well then, we'll have to see about fixing that, asthma is a pretty bad problem for a shinobi to have. Before we begin Tetsuo-kun...." Ronnel hesitated to bring the scars up, but he had noticed that when Tetsuo performed handseals that the scars, particularly the one on his wrist, had hampered him. That would be an even worse problem than his breathing problems, which could be fixed with a minor surgery.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm
"Yes?" Tetsuo asked curiously as Ronnel stopped talking. The Owl flew off towards the Dorms where it would await Tetsuo's return. The boy's left eye dropped to make a rather silly looking confused face.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:57 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"I need to knkow about the scars on your hands. Or rather... would you like for me to remove them? As it is now, you may have difficulty with more intricate handseals..." He paused, unsure how his student would react.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 am
With a slight chuckle Tetsuo pulled up his sleeves "Which scar?" His Wrist was a large mountain valley of a scar but their were a few on his arm that seemed like they were given extremely harshly.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 am
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"All of them. I can heal your hands of all of those scars. But the most problematic is this one, on your wrist." Ronnel tapped the knot of scar tissue on the back of Tetuso's wirst, the one that would prevent him from bending that wrist more than a certain distance.

((Blah, I gotta go to sleep. It's two here, and I have an Economics exam later today.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games