Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:10 am
(We have both. xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 am
((if you go to the dark side, Reiko will hunt you down and kill you, or capture you and use you for medical experimentation.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am
(And I will protect you because I am like that. Or I'll use you for puppet experimentation. You'd be nowhere without your old sensei perky blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am
(If u join the dark side, Yuzuki will hate u, and your like best friends with him)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:11 am
(But you will have Xantos...and Xantos is all you need... 3nodding .....plus dripples, for some odd reason, I dislike all your characters cause they're all to happy. And they like to scream a lot. You've made like 3 different naruto-like characters.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 am
(This is so funny xD In my last guild, my character also turned over to the bad side xD But let me say it like this, I'll not decide which side I'll stay at yet xD This is so much funnier when everything comes unexpected, oh and by the way.. I love both Cookies and Cake 8D)  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm
(Things are looking up for the dark side...muhahaha..Ahahhhaa MWAHAHHHAHAHA! Well...Im not exactly dark, more like neutral. And insane.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm
(Well you seem to have kinda right.. About the last part. Insane is such a simple way to descibe you xD You could end up as a new Orochimaru~~)  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm
(Maybe...I mean obviously, he'd be mentally unstable. He's gone to hell and then came back, the woman he loved turned akatsuki and died. His other two team saber members were killed in front of him. And he had killed a man at the age of seven. Plus, add the events going on now...)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 pm
(Hehe yeah, sadly but yes. But it's also fun if you do turn evil xD)  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:19 pm
(THEY ARE NOT SCREAMERS, EXCEPT YUZUKI!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:34 pm
((ANYWAYS, stop the ooc now))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 pm
Lynch stood up, looking all around the place. He didn't really wanna think about the event. He just wanted to relax and train his jutsu. He came in position and gathered his chakra while he made the handseals. "Katon! Ryuuka no Jutsu!" He yelled as a big burst of flame were spit out of his mouth. The flame lasted for 6 seconds which was an improvment  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm
Lynch looked around again to see if anybody should've arrived but nobody had. Lynch sighed but it didn't really keep him down. He didn't want to be here anymore so he walked out of the old training grounds.  

iWalking Disaster

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 am
Lynch found back to the big plain known as Team Sabers training grounds. There were still none but it didn't bother Lynch. He took off his katana and laid it on the ground. Then he opened ups his shirt and threw it on the ground too. He studied his new body. Also the container which were named with the kanji 'tear'. Lynch almost began to cry, until he thought about his mother. He had to make her proud. he had to live for eternity to defeat all the criminals. All these thoughts kinda drew Lynch crazy. He sat down and began to hit his fingers on his chest to create a melody. Lynch really wished that Xantos were here to tell him more about his new body. Lynch could feel the wind blow and the rain drop heavily on his face, but not the body.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff