Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
... o.o
I have been through every forum here since you guys first joined...I must say Petit is extremely confident I could never ever say half the things she said to other people. >w<
I just lurk around.
Its like I know you guys, but you don't know me.

That made me sound creepy (:

Makes you sound like a stalker. LOLOL.
I guess I am extermely confident, if I fantasize about him or have a dream about him (a "nasty" dream) I will tell everyone in this forum. I don`t deny the fact that I`m a perverted, crazy fangirl of Michael`s. I gladly accepted it.

@ Cra_zeey854: Hello. 4laugh

Yeah I read your dreams x3
I litteraly laughed when you wrote
' I JUST WANNA HAVE SEX WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!!'
x3
I had a dream. He made a slight cameo in it.
He just danced in a car park. Yep.
x3

Thats nice. cool
I just had a dream, that I went to a amusement park with him. And we went on the ferris wheel. So like, the ferris wheel got stuck, and we were all the way at the top. So we started kissing. And then we got off the ride. And someone kidnappd me. So he saved me. Then we started watching Spongebob. Then I woke up.

@ Cra_zeey854: Thats AWESOME. Your so lucky. > o <

Awesome >w<
Did you hear Kikyo got to go to his funeral!?

Awh, shes so lucky! D:

I wish I could`ve gone.

Me too.
Too bad i'm in Australia....

And And And the reason se got so lucky is because her uncle is friends with Marlon!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

x3
x3

Thats nice. cool
I just had a dream, that I went to a amusement park with him. And we went on the ferris wheel. So like, the ferris wheel got stuck, and we were all the way at the top. So we started kissing. And then we got off the ride. And someone kidnappd me. So he saved me. Then we started watching Spongebob. Then I woke up.

Awesome >w<

Awh, shes so lucky! D:

I wish I could`ve gone.

Me too.

And And And the reason se got so lucky is because her uncle is friends with Marlon!

Awh, thats so cool! > o <
Which funeral did she go to? His private one? Or the public one, all over t.v?

aloeveriea

Lover

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

x3
x3

Thats nice. cool

Awesome >w<

Awh, shes so lucky! D:

I wish I could`ve gone.

Me too.

I know!! So Cool.
The Public one but still lucky.
His funeral was on every channel all day for 3 days!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Awesome >w<

Awh, shes so lucky! D:

I wish I could`ve gone.

Me too.

I know!! So Cool.

Yeah, I watched it. It was so sad, I sobbed through the whole thing. And when his daughter made a speech, and started crying.. I got SO emotional. It made me cry so much. gonk  

aloeveriea

Lover

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Awesome >w<

Awh, shes so lucky! D:

I wish I could`ve gone.

Me too.

I know!! So Cool.

Yeah, I watched it. It was so sad, I sobbed through the whole thing. And when his daughter made a speech, and started crying.. I got SO emotional. It made me cry so much. gonk

; A;
It. was. so. sad.
When the rumor was out that he was possibly dead I just kept refreshing the page. I was like. He's not dead, he can't be dead. He's not dead he can't be dead. But then I refreshed the page once more and it was confirmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Me too.

I know!! So Cool.

; A;
It. was. so. sad.
When the rumor was out that he was possibly dead I just kept refreshing the page. I was like. He's not dead, he can't be dead. He's not dead he can't be dead. But then I refreshed the page once more and it was confirmed.

I heard it on t.v. Like I`m just doing what I usually do. Watch t.v, and play on the computer. So like I just hear it on t.v, and I`m like "OMG!"
I`m all staring at the t.v, and paying attention. o-o

I didn`t expect the man who wrote THRILLER and created the moonwalk, to die. I remember when I was little, my cousins and I would LOVE watching Thriller on the computer the whole day. I think we watched Ghosts on the internet too, but I don`t remember.

aloeveriea

Lover

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Me too.

I know!! So Cool.

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

I heard it on t.v. Like I`m just doing what I usually do. Watch t.v, and play on the computer. So like I just hear it on t.v, and I`m like "OMG!"

I didn`t expect the man who wrote THRILLER and created the moonwalk, to die. I remember when I was little, my cousins and I would LOVE watching Thriller on the computer the whole day. I think we watched Ghosts on the internet too, but I don`t remember.

I really wasn't expecting it. For at least another 25 years.
I had just finished a project on him too.
It was just... weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

I know!! So Cool.

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

It was just... weird.

I`ma write a report on him when I start school. Like if we have to write a report on a famous person/role model, Its gonna be about Michael.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

I know!! So Cool.

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

It was just... weird.

I`ma write a report on him when I start school. Like if we have to write a report on a famous person/role model, Its gonna be about Michael.

Yep. Thats what me and mah friend did x3
Choose a musician to do a report on. We both agreed on Michael Jackson. Like THAT!.
My Family don't like him. They say things like ' oh he just wanted to be white because he was a freak'
and when I try to tell them. They say I'm wrong. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:41 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

It was just... weird.

Choose a musician to do a report on. We both agreed on Michael Jackson. Like THAT!.
My Family don't like him. They say things like ' oh he just wanted to be white because he was a freak'

Your family are the ones who are wrong. They can say whatever they want, but WE will always know who the real Michael was, and we`ll never believe those lies about him!  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 am
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

I know!! So Cool.

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

It was just... weird.

Me neither.
When I heard the news, I didn't believe it until it was confirmed later that night.
I was on MTV last night, and it was still weird to watch the show the day after his passing.
To hear them say "who died yesterday..." it was still weird
I had wanted to see him at least once live
Now I'll just have to wait for Heaven  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:16 pm
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

; A;
It. was. so. sad.

It was just... weird.

Your family are the ones who are wrong. They can say whatever they want, but WE will always know who the real Michael was, and we`ll never believe those lies about him!

Your right.
I'm gonna remember him the way he should be remembered.
I don't carewhat other people think.
>w<

@ Unknown Bitter - I didn't believe it for about a week. I was so sure that he would just turn out being alive...  

Rose-Asuka

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

It was just... weird.

Your right.
>w<

@ Unknown Bitter - I didn't believe it for about a week. I was so sure that he would just turn out being alive...

I`m going to celebrate his birthday. Maybe I`ll celebrate his deathday, but it`ll be a sad, sad day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:38 pm
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

It was just... weird.

Your right.
>w<

I`m going to celebrate his birthday. Maybe I`ll celebrate his deathday, but it`ll be a sad, sad day.
I'll be celebrating his birthday , too on here though, lMAO. And i'll be wearing an MJ shirt all around and idc what people say, xP  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

I'll be celebrating his birthday , too on here though, lMAO. And i'll be wearing an MJ shirt all around and idc what people say, xP

Lolol, same here. And people will say "Oh you like a *****, nasty" I`ll be like "NO. I DO NOT LIKE *****. HE WAS NOT A *****, YOU HAVE NO PROOF, SHUT. THE. ********. UP. HE`S NO *****, YOUR THE *****>  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games