Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 am
Cain the Blade
"Alright..."

Yun slowly got up and took his sword off of his belt. He draws it. To Luna's amazement, the Tongue of the Lightning Dragon, was broken in half from the final battle. He lies it on the table and heads out to the river garden. When he gets there, Yun sits down and waits for Luna.

Luna looks at the broken sword on the table and mumbled to herself "That battle...it could have killed him" she looked away from the sword and went out to him, dressed in a beautiful komono instead of her ninja uniform. "I-I have something to give to you." She took a small box out of her pocket with a Z on it and opened it. It was a blue pendant with the symbol for strength on it, she puts it around his neck and says "Do you know who this was? The former Mizukage Zane...I had made this for him when we were gennin...when I loved him. but those days are past.." she looked up at him "and I have found love anew"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 am
Yun looked at it and smiled, his eyes starting to tear up a bit.

"Zane was my teacher, but he was like a brother to me. Being there and watching him fight and not being able to help because I was a pathetic excuse for a kage..."

He suddenly pulls Luna tight against him and holds her tight.

"I won't let that happen again...not to you or anyone else in the village...I swear it."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 am
Cain the Blade
Yun looked at it and smiled, his eyes starting to tear up a bit.

"Zane was my teacher, but he was like a brother to me. Being there and watching him fight and not being able to help because I was a pathetic excuse for a kage..."

He suddenly pulls Luna tight against him and holds her tight.

"I won't let that happen again...not to you or anyone else in the village...I swear it."

Luna rested her head on his vest "You dont have to do it alone you know...I will help you." She sighed and said "I want to be with you forever Yun...I want to link lives."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 am
Yun kept her close againt him, watching the koi fish swim up the river as the moonlight brightened the garden. Yun blushes a bit from what Luna said.

"We will be together forever, I promise you that. I want to be a part of your life."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:45 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun kept her close againt him, watching the koi fish swim up the river as the moonlight brightened the garden. Yun blushes a bit from what Luna said.

"We will be together forever, I promise you that. I want to be a part of your life."

Luna looked up at Yun's face and giggled, she liked it when he was blushed. "Who knows" she took his hands and put them on her stomach "Maybe in a few years we will even have a family together." she put her arms around his neck keeping him close and she giggled again.

((Can you be the one to mention the first date))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm
Yun's face turned bright red as his body temperature goes up. He scratches the back of his head and laughs.

"Y-yeah...but we only just got together. How about...we go on a date tonight."

Yun smiles at Luna.

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 am
Cain the Blade
Yun's face turned bright red as his body temperature goes up. He scratches the back of his head and laughs.

"Y-yeah...but we only just got together. How about...we go on a date tonight."

Yun smiles at Luna.

Luna could tell that Yun was gutting flustered, it was unusual for her to see him like this and she blushed as well. "I.. would love to go on a date." She took her arms off his neck and spun under the moon using ehr chakra to spin on the water "Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 am
User Image
Yun got up.

"let me go change first."

Yun left to go to his room. Several minutes later, Yun walks out in a black changshan outfit with gold trim and a gold dragon around it. He wears nice felt shoes and black pants. He has his white hair brushed back and in a ponytail.

"How about we go to the sushi bar, or maybe the beach?"

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:16 pm
((yo luna, its your post, lol, i know your on~))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 am
Cain the Blade
User Image
Yun got up.

"let me go change first."

Yun left to go to his room. Several minutes later, Yun walks out in a black changshan outfit with gold trim and a gold dragon around it. He wears nice felt shoes and black pants. He has his white hair brushed back and in a ponytail.

"How about we go to the sushi bar, or maybe the beach?"

Luna made some hand signs "Transformation jutsu" and smoke appeared Luna changing into a completely different outfit

User Image

As the smoke faded she laughed and said "Why dont we go to both?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 am
User Image

Yun smiled.

"Alright. Lets go to the sushi shop first then."

He gently takes her hand as the two walk out to the sushi shop.

((exit to the sushi shop.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:55 pm
Luna and Yun returned to the mansion after their date at the ramen shop. Yun smiled with his arm wrapped around Luna's as they went to the study.

"Its been a while since I last ate out, or even had sake. I seriously didn't know that you drank."  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:58 pm
Cain the Blade
Luna and Yun returned to the mansion after their date at the ramen shop. Yun smiled with his arm wrapped around Luna's as they went to the study.

"Its been a while since I last ate out, or even had sake. I seriously didn't know that you drank."

Luna led him to the big red chair in the middle of the room and let him sit as she walked behind it and leaned on his shoulder "Theres a lot you dont know about me Yun Sung." She sat on the rest of the arm chair and crossed her legs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm
Yun chuckled a bit as he took off his headband and untied his hair.

"Oh, and what are you not telling me about?"

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun chuckled a bit as he took off his headband and untied his hair.

"Oh, and what are you not telling me about?"

Luna laughed as well "Its not what Im not telling you, its what you want to know that matters."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games