Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:24 pm
Viper took back the little penguin. She hugged him gently to her bossom. And whispered soft words to calm the poor thing down a little. Before she would even adress teran.
She glared at him hard a moment before speaking. " first off, he's a penguin, not a duck. And I'm sure this is why he is kicking you, for calling him a duck." she stopped a second to catch her breAth." another thing. I am not keeping him. He came to me, and if je wishes to go, he may" she insisted and pet the bird who she craddled to her bossom. Her grip very loose so it could leave it's own will. Her heart beat raceing in vipers chest  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Nex quickly climbed inside of Viper's shirt, only poking his head out, with the rest of his body clamped against her shirt, a bulge shooting out of her shirt, like a third breast. Nex waited for Teran, he knew something, and was acting like a shield. It squeaked and then popped his head down, his entire body in her shirt.

Teran stared at Viper, and dropping his gaze he frowned. "I am sorry..." Holding out his hand, he whispered under his breath. "Exigo..." As light began to twist and turn around his body, as well as darkness. He dashed close to her, and then placing his hand right in front of her chest, Nex popped out, and jumped onto it. "I did not mean to cause trouble... I found the weapon you lost in the range..." Throwing Cherry Blossom to her as Nex crawled up onto his head, reaching out to her and then blowing a kiss.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm
VIper Blisjed as the penguin found his Way into her short. She gasped as he squirmed and she felt her sash loosen up. Making her under armor visable. She covered herself up as he squirms.
Then when she saw teran come at her, she became ready for an attack. Her eyes slitted, on guard, hand raised to blo flow to any limb that she reached outto touch. It surprised her when he only reached out a hand a nex jumped upon it.
She let her breath go... And relaxed a little. Her eyes were still slitted though out of fear he would attack her again. When he dropped her corrupted blade she looked at him... " thank you" she said and picked him up. She covered her revealed skin up and bowed to him in honor. Her anger temperaroly vanished  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Nex's eyes glowed as she bowed. He quickly jumped off of Teran's head and flew through the air, only to fall into her hands, inches away. "SQUAK!" he screamed, as if to say Damn flippers! Teran stared at him as he placed his hands into his pockets, his dark blue cloak flowing in the wind. As he stared into the combination of the two of them, Teran realized something. "Nex... are you a womanizer?" He began to laugh, as Nex jumped into her shirt, and began to hug her breasts.

Teran turned away, the image to adult for him. The light and dark around his body vanished, and a new air was around him, it was the way he was before, pure. He no longer had either light or dark commanding him, instead, it was only his own power. He had complete control. "So, Viper..." He smiled as he turned back around. "Why are you here anyway? And... with that guy..." He said as he pointed to Axel.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm
She looked d0wn at the Leavhedrious penguin as he climbed back in to her kimono.. and nuzzled her chest... luckily she still had her large undershirt on.... she lookied at him in quesion of weither to throw him out or ignore him at the moment... sdhe chose to ignore, damn the feathery cuteness.... it was ruining her assassin attitude. She closed her eyes and sighed giving in to it. Fidgeting a little when Nex moved.
She ten blinked, her eyes normal again, and looked from Axel to Teran. " Oh!... Well, Axel and I decided to follow Riku and his new friend" She expplained. She looked to Axel, then pointed to Teran. " this is the man who pushed me off a cliff, Teran" She gave a fake smile to Axel... before turning back to Teran. " What are you doing here?" She questioned... Noiticing that She was becoming more capable to speech...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

Axel had simply sat and watching things transpire. Receiving a penguin foot to the face was not exactly pleasant as one can imagine, but it did not seriously bother him. Axel watched Nex continually try to attain Viper's affections; it was quite entertaining to be honest but Axel showed no real signs of interest. His attention was more greatly focused on Teran. "So, this is Teran... That's some power he has. Incredible.... ~mental smirk~ I wonder just how strong he is...." Axel took a step forward, stepping past Viper towards Teran. His eyes gazed directly into Teran's and a brief surge of energy shot through Axel's body. "So, you're Teran."

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
Viper grabbed Axel by the collar of his shirt, and with enough force to yank him down to her eye level. She glared hard at him. " You challenege him, everyone suffers" She growled. The attack from before now fresh in her mind. She would grip collar tighter in order to choke him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm
(sorry, I was busy and too tired to read so I'll just post)

Riku smiled as Viper blushed, he had never seen that and probably blushed a little himself. He then saw Teran and his hand was on his blade on his back. He drew the massive blade and pointed it at Teran as it expanded into form 2 and cut off the wrapping. The blade began to glow a little. "teran."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm
Nex began to nuzzle his head against Viper's body, and falling asleep inside of her kimono, and yawning, a long and quiet squeak emitting from her chest. Teran began to walk closer to Axel, standing face to face, he felt the same corrupting force that he could easily relate to. He felt it, the man was ready to fight. Teran simply smiled as he took his blade back out from his back, hidden behind his cloak, now it was in its light form, and a bright yellow gem was glowing in the center of the silver blade. "Axel..." Teran uttered as he held onto his blade tightly.

"I am not here to start a fight..." He uttered, still upfront and close to Axel, inches away from conflict. He was not backing down, perhaps he wanted to try out his new skills just as badly as Axel wanted to see them. Perhaps he would allow him to. "Viper... as soon as he attacks, jump back, and Nex!" Nex popped his head out of Vipers chest, blushing and squirming in her bossom. "Protect her..." Nex did a salute and then crawled back into her kimono.

Turning to Riku, Teran smiled. "Hey Riki... I see you got yourself a blade as well. Lets see if the light it contains is enough..." Teran was not going to fight, but if he had to, he would prove his worth.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm
Viper squirmed as the little feathery monster wiggled ariund in her chest. she blushed... Then she hide her chest, She shivered. She looked at Nex as he saluted then smiled and hugged him.
When Teran spoke she rolled her eyes and walked off. Not wishing to be apart of the fighting. " men" She growled and walked off. Now walking around Ethral.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:17 pm
Nex sat in the bossom of Viper, smiling with his little beak. Its soft feathers and the cuteness that is possessed was amazing. It began to purr as she walked around with him, he had no want to leave, he wanted to stay with her as she did her business. Out of his tie, he pulled out a few dollars, and passed them to her with his flippers. (chiching...plus 3 points for viper)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm
Viper looked down at the little bird as a couple of dollars waved in her face. She frowned and looked down at the money. Unwilling to pull her shirt down to see the little feathery pet she spoke softly. " Are you hungery Nex? y9ou know... I have plenty of money to buy you food" She offered, pushing the sweet gesture back into her kimono.
She suddenly felt a sense of jealousy poke into her head and she looked ariound by reaction... but not, she realized it was Fang who was feeling the jealousy. She brought out a paper fan she had found on the ground and placed it over her mouth . giving her a mysterious look to those who passed her. She realized her own pet must be hungery as well.
She made it to a fish market without much thought, and decided she would buy Something for Nex, then go look for something bigger for Fang.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm
Nex began to squirm around in her kimono, happily playing with anything in her kimono, including loose threads. Poking his head out of the bottom towards Fang, Nex took off his tie and pulled out a large ham, one larger then Nex was, how he got it, and how it fit ingeniously in his ability to tie the tie, was unknown, yet as he passed it to Fang, he crawled back up into Viper's shirt. He smelt fish, there were fish all around, and blasts of light were shooting out of his body, something to tickle Viper to the extreme. Nex was getting excited.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 pm
(( fang is still under ground! lol))

As burst of lights hit her viper screamed and jumoped the squirming penguin causeing chaos for her. It was ticking but she had never felt this before so it freaked it out a little. She grabbed Nex and pulled him out so she coiuld breath right for a moment then looked at him. " you are such an active penguin" She expclaimed, but in a whispering tone and then craddled him in one arm while she bought battered fish and raw. As she didnt know what he liked. Then she left the marked and gave Nex a piece with a smile, as she scratched his tummy softly. " Now for fang" She said and looked around.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm
(Nex is talented he can see ^^ )

Nex ate everything that she placed in front of him, his belly slowly expanding to be the size of a ball, he was now just a fat ball, rolling around in her grasp. Nex yawned and then fell asleep in her arms, his soft white fur growing whiter, the black of his skin also turning whiter, this meant that Teran was summoning up some light, and Nex was reacting, as more light began to pour off of his body. It would give Viper a soothing feeling should she let it hit her.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games