Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:10 pm
((righteo!

Profile: EternalJupiter
Name: Mordred Vailes
Villain Pseudonym: The Black Warlord (Most call him this)/Black Warlord Berias (After a while, he introduces himself to the scouts)/Lord Berias (to his subordinates)
Special skills or abilitie(s):
Black Blast - Summons an orb as black as pitch and it flies at the enemy
Dark Dragon Breath: He blows black smoke at the enemy, paralyzing or putting them to sleep
Soul Catcher: Used when he takes a soul from an innocent if he has no henchmen available
Dark Summons: Summons a youma that he uses in an attempt to harvest souls, the youma's shape and size depend on his plans
Death Gaze: Can kill a normal human, taking their soul instantly and will turn the scouts into stone, this is undone through Sailor Moon's healing powers, we'll say that sailor moon is unaffected by this as her powers oppose it
Black storm: Dark power smites all his enemies in an area, causing serious damage.
Weapons: Blade of Darkness, a b*****d sword that he can use in one or two hands, it will steal someone's soul if they're willpower isn't strong enough.
Alignment: Evil
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))

Kiara just followed the others in silence, when they arrived at the training room, she sighed, "Very nice...I'm sure that all of us will benefit from this training..." Kiara was still a little bit sore at the others, excluding Mai, no-one seemed to remember her efforts in the last fight. "Jupiter Crystal Power, make-UP!" Kiara transformed, waiting for the others before starting.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:19 am
When Theresa got to class she sat down at a desk by herself and did her work  

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:56 am
Zyx still has no idea why he was even there. But then he remembered what Luna told Kiki. The black trunk doesn't go to a scout. Could it be? He shook his head and waited for the senshi to transform. He knew some where missing, but it wasn't too bad. "Hey, if you guys want, you can practice hand to hand fighting against me. I do know some martial arts." He offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:55 am
Mai looked at the trunks, before looking around at the room. It seemed normal enough...except for the booth in the corner. Following Kiara's lead, she too transformed.

"Mercury Crystal Power, Make-Up!!" The feeling was strange, as it was the first time. She looked down at the skirt and the boots. The boots alone had to add at least half an inch to her height. There was the tiara and she felt something different from what she'd been wearing in her ears. The gloved hands went up, feeling the earrings. It felt like it was three circles joined somehow. There was a squeak as suddenly a visor appeared out of nowhere and began spreading across her eyes.

"Uh...does the booth create simulations of some type Luna-sama? And what's this blue visor?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:01 pm
"Oh Kiara I ment to tell you something yesterday but you ran off. That monster, without you I doubt we could've beaten it. Thanks for the help." Kiki said with a smile. She transformed and looked down at the skirt again with a smile.

"Simulations? Prehaps, if you wish to call it that Mercury." Luna said, "However you'll really be fighting. If you'rr lucky I'll bring out my favorites."

"Favorite what?" Kiki asked.

"'Simulations.'" Luna said as she walked into the booth. She pushed a button three robots walking out of the 'hidden' doors.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:10 pm
Kiara perked up at Kiki's words, "Why thank you Kiki-chan, that makes me feel much better now, oh and Zyx, I might have a hand-to-hand fight against you, but maybe you should try that black trunk, I don't think the scouts are male, and no scout to my knowledge has black as their colour" Kiara watched the robots, then looked at Luna, "Are the robots for fighting?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:17 pm
"Yes." Came Lunas voice over an intercom in the room, "Each has a unique weakness so have fun."

"Okay. The fact that I don't know nearly any of my powers scares me." Kiki said as a robot approached her and kicked towards he stomach. Kiki ducked the robot ripping a hole in the padded wall.

"Oh yes...they're hostile." Luna said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:41 pm
((Mishuri, just to let you know, the day has progressed and it's late afternoon I believe.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mishuri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:21 pm
((okies))

School was soon out and Theresa ran home, as soon as she got home she went up to her room and studied for the test the next day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 pm
kokobean22
"Yes." Came Lunas voice over an intercom in the room, "Each has a unique weakness so have fun."

"Okay. The fact that I don't know nearly any of my powers scares me." Kiki said as a robot approached her and kicked towards her stomach. Kiki ducked the robot ripping a hole in the padded wall.

"Oh yes...they're hostile." Luna said.

Zyx smiled. "Good idea Kiara, but it will have to wait."

He looked at the robots. "Are you okay Kiki?"  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:28 am
Kiara looks at the robots, they all looked metal to her, "Supreme, THUNDER!" Kiara's attack heads for one of the robots.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:00 am
After she finished studying she walked outside and went to a near by park and sat down.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:20 am
The enemy
A dark shadow appears in the park, rising from the ground, it was thin, with spindly limbs and glowing red eyes, its head looked a bit like a cat's. The shadow youma caught sight of the girl sitting on a bench in the park, that was near a large, odd-looking tree. It snarled menacingly, "Fresh souls...hissssss!" It rushed at the girl, its touch would take her soul, then it would go back to its master.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:25 am
Theresa heard some footsteps going towards her at a fast speed then she looked up to see a freaky deeky creature rushing at her, she went wide eyed then screamed and ran away from the creature.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:29 am
The Enemy
The shadow youma watched the girl run and chuckled sinisterly, "I LOVE a good chase! But your soul WILL be mine!" The creature then proceeded to chase the girl around the park, enjoying her screams of terror.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games