Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:29 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
(You guys were just about to start destroying the village! That's like blaming me for attacking the 9/11 terrorists before they could crash the planes! Also, kai isn't a part of Cloud. He just does whatever he wants to do. Don't group Cloud with him.)
(THATS EXACLY WHAT YOU AND KAZUO DID IT WAS A DAMN SUGGESTION!!! Rahenno was just bring up different ideas, and there was no way you could have known we were all there without following one of us which you couldn't have be cause we a hid trail coming to cloud.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm
(......and even coming into cloud we never had to because their was no post's of you following us even if we didnt hide our tracks and what he sayin is true cuz you guys made the first attack)

Flare looked at arekku "no even if we did plan on it Pyro and Rahenno would have to heal...Pyro attacking Rahenno was just to convince him to join in...and so he did we have no intentions of going to cloud at the moment unless Rahenno is still their trying to get away,but other then that their wil be no intention in going" Flare said as he sat down

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:08 pm
Flare felt a bit of a shock and knew something was wrong "Arreku....please consider this..I am in a hurry to do something i will be back" flare said leaving

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:17 pm
Aro steped up then near Arekku."Flair no more i`m gonna do this the right way.look Arekku what happened was we was planing on blowing somthing up and my brother SUGGESTED cloud somehow the cloud ninjas coght use and attacked use witch started a huge fued my brother is trieing to eccape there cold grasp and since he is not here yet somthing may have happened also my cousion was killed by a cloud ninja thats why we are here now to help us one at a time.pyro`s first and we need to do this fast so i can see my brother and see if he is ok so will you please help us out the flaming pit of hell."aro preached on with the truth then told flair to only he could hear in his mind"sorry flair i can`t take this any more."aro said.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:12 pm
Flare arrived back to the mountains "...anything?" he asked

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm
"not yet"aro said to flair.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm
"give me a sec" flare said as he turned back around leaving the village  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Mizu looked back as she flare going somewhere.  

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm
(yea flare is back jus believe that one never happened)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm
Rahenno ran up the mountain. He climbed furiously, even using his tails for grip. Rahenno followed the scent he was following early. He found his way to the top of the mountain. He walked around and finally found a way in. He slowly poked his head in and then walked inside. He looked around didnt say a thing  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:05 pm
aro felt a weird energy it felt uneasy he then looked around hearing heavy breathing then turned back to pyro`s body.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm
(dis is gonna take longer then i thought)  

pyro hasu

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene stayed behind Arekku and tried to keep her mouth shut knowing he could handle them if they attacked or wanted something. She turned her voice soft so he would only hear her. "Arekku...who are they?"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(I'm pretty sure you guys don't have Pyro's body in a scroll. Kai took the body to use for a human puppet so how do you have his body in a scroll?)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 pm
Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

(I'm pretty sure you guys don't have Pyro's body in a scroll. Kai took the body to use for a human puppet so how do you have his body in a scroll?)
(ty was working for havok but blue wolf took it back sealed it in a scroll and handed it to us.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games