Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Tarik glares at Leaf, "Grrr... Stupid guardian, you think this will stop me?" The air was thick with dust and grime from the avalanche. He starts to move the stones out of the way one by one. It would be slow and tedius but he has already waited and suffered all of these years waiting for the guardians to return so that he could thwart them and put history right for the demons.

"You may have slowed me down, but a ghost cannot take the stone. I will get it eventually!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pm
~she heard Tarik's voice through the vibrations in the air and smiled.~

"yes thats true but at least you cant get to it, there are miles till you even get close to it, and even if you do can you find the right one?" she says to herself a huge smile in her voice  

Dragon child shadow

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm
~she gets a strange chill and glances at Onxythen flys off yelling behind her~

"find Sasori!" as she flow off she suddenly vanished and was taken to a strange place. A golden city. She stopped infront of a stranger to her yet she could read all the vibrations that came off him.

"so you call yourself the Balancer of fate right? you have a shorter name?" she said her voice cold but still jokingly she hoped he could hear her and wont be afrid or anything  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 pm
I looked at Eiji strangely and said to him "Excuse me? I cant have it? And why not, please tell me Eiji" As I heard a voice behind me Eiji was frozen. As if time suddenly froze. Then I turned around to see what it was. It was a ghost. But who was it? "I don't know how you know that name, or how you found this place, but you better explain yourself before I erase your very existence."  

SkuraiX

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
~she smiled and sat in the air and folded her arms~

"heh my name is Leaf i'm the guardian of Earth, well i was till i died. and i'm afraid you cant erase me even if you tried, i'm no longer a part of life and with my little wanderings i'm no longer a part of the after life. dont ask i dont get it either. now, will you tell me who you are and i'll answer your other questions." she said already reading his vibrations with a big smile. as she sat there swaying her long tan tail. she thought for a moment
"can you see me?"
she said.

she had long orange hair that went pasts her knees, and was about 6 ft, built but still slender. her skin was tan and soft and had deep green cat like eyes that almost glowed. a young elf like face lush lips and long pointy dragon ears. large dragon like wings and tail but now scales and tan in color. she wore a worn out short shirt white and tattered it was like a tank top but shorter, and her skirt was the same white tattered cloth.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm
Tarik curses Leaf under his breath as he starts to clear the rubble. He blasts his way through little by little but has to make sure the entire cave does not collapse around him.

"Why didn't you stay dead like the others", he laments.  

Mario Dragon

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm
~hearing Tarik's words she smiles and laughs to herself and sends him a vibrations thought~

"because that would make it way to eeeeeeaaaaasssssyyyyy for you hahaha" her tone was teasing and mocking at the same time  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm
I walked up to her and grabbed her by the throat, squeezed tightly and said to her, "I don't care what plane of existence you walk on; I am a soldier of the Universe, The Balancer of Fate. I can kill what is, was, and will be. Now I'm tired of playing games. You will answer my questions. Who are you, and what do you want?!"  

SkuraiX

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:44 pm
~she glared at him as she backed out of his hand without even trying, straighting her legs out again her arms still folded. flexing her wings a bit and says~

" i already told you who i'am, if you didn't get it then here it is again, my name is LEAF and why i'm here, that shoould be easy to guess, i'm a dead guardian, but still a guardian which means i want to stop Tarik. now that i answered you, how about you answer me." he smile had faded and her happy mood had melted into annoyence. "...the balancer of fate, hmm you know i dont believe in fate." she thought aloud to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm
"My name is Skurai. And dont make me angry, you dont know who your dealing with. Now...what do you want with me?"  

SkuraiX

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm
~she made sly smile and said~

"well, Skurai. how about you be a little nicer to me first. i came out here to ask you for help, in no way shape or form did i threaten you or anything so why your being so hostile is just plan stupid." her tone was sturn and her eyes burned lava green "and i know perfectly who i'm dealing with i can read your thoughts and see your vibrations but you on the other hand dont know a thing about me or what I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 pm
After blasting away for some time, Tarik considers going for another easier stone but Leaf inadvertantly confirmed that there was a stone there. He decides to stick it out and find the stone.  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:12 pm
"No you think you can see all my thoughts, but you only see what I allow you to see. Believe me you dont know who your dealing with. Now what help do you think I can give you? And why do you think I will be so reluctant to help you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm
"humph. your helping Eiji are you not? if you can help them all with Tarik thats would be great." she said "will you help." she watched him and waited testing the vibrations around them and smiled to herself  

Dragon child shadow

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm
Tarik thinks to himself as he clears rubble, Skurai has been of little help. Wrath is MIA in Antera. If Slayer can build a large enough army and prove himself by finding Kringling, he might earn the title of commander before Skurai. Skurai wanted to redeem his family name and command the great demon army but for some reason disappeared.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games