Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am
User ImageUser Image

When Hiro turned around, he saw Shoko once more. She was still soaking wet, yet she didn't seem to mind at all that she was wetting her home. But it wasn't anything that a mop couldn't clean up. When she sat on the counter, Hiro walked toward her a bit more to close the gap between them. He leaned against the counter next to her. "I'd be honored to join the ANBU of the village, it wasn't like I was doing anything productive as a simple resident." Then when she said the next part, a slght smile could be seen on Hiro's face. Within a blink of an eye, Hiro was standing right in front of Shoko. "If you want to spend a bit more time with me, all you have to do is ask, Shoko."

Shoko's scent was more than enticing for Hiro, his sensitive nose made him able to smell the aroma far better than anyone normally would have been able to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

With a quirky smirk Shoko pulls out a blank Anbu mask and slides it on the counter for Hiro to see, Always looking him in the eyes: Shoko seems to be quite attracted to them. She bites her lower lip only slightly then pulls on Hiro's collar thus pulling him in closer to her. It has been awhile since she felt the warmth of another so close to her. An electricity seems to spark between the two as their skin touches one another. Her legs basically already around Hiro she smiles playfully. "Is that all I have to do?" She leans in and kisses Hiro's lips, her soft lips pressed up against his in just the right way. Her face nestled close to his the warmth of her entire body can be felt within that one single kiss. Pulling away from the kiss after a long hold Shoko just continues to stare Hiro in the eyes, searching for a reason why he is so intriguing and so desirable to her. Whatever the reason may be, Shoko cannot avoid her feelings and as such acts upon them openly. This personality trait of hers usually works against her, but in this case it actually has attracted a guy even closer to her instead of making them run away in fear. Happy to be sharing this moment a quivering and shaking of excitement can be felt upon Shoko's fair skin.

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 am
User ImageUser Image

When Shoko wrapped her legs around Hiro, he seemed to use his arms to push her even closer to him. Her wet clothes would just rub against his bare chest as the kissed. But when they broke apart, Hiro found Shoko staring into his eyes. As she did so, she would see that twinkle in his left eye that would occasionally come. In his right eye was a three tome sharingan, although it wasn't just at its first stage. Hiro had achieved the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan over time. The look on her face was intent and it seemed as if she were curious about something. But then he felt a shaking of a sort, it seemed to have come from Shoko. Hiro chuckled, "Is something wrong?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:13 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

"No nothing is wrong. I might be a little cold though I am still soaking wet." Shoko laughs a little at her own insanity, ya this room is basically waterproof but still there would be clean up needed from the dripping. She knows there are towels in the bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs, but wonders if she should speak up about them. She playfully pecks at Hiro's lips with her own, then embraces him and his warmth. Shoko seems content in this moment, perhaps more content than she has been in a very long time. "Lets go get dry"

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Hiro chuckled, Shoko was energetic. He liked that. But he agreed, even though he usually had an abnormally high body temperature, his skin was cold to the touch due to the water. "Lead away, this is your abode." It could have been easier for him to just to shake the water off, but that would just make the clean up even worse.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

"Upstairs!" Shoko mounts onto Hiro tightly as so he can easily carry her. Pointing comically and extravagantly up towards the stairwell She has a huge goofy smile on her face. Being carried upstairs Shoko is happy as a starfish doing jumping jacks and all giggly to show it. The upstairs, like the down is just one giant room. Unlike the downstairs it is not separated by any counters but instead acts like one giant room for Shoko to sleep in. With a glass top roof the marine life above can be seen clearly. Leading Hiro to the bathroom where there is some nice clean towels Shoko reaches over for one and gestures to Hiro if he would like a towel so he can dry himself off as well.

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 am
User ImageUser Image

When Shoko climbed onto him, Hiro smiled as he sped up the stair and into the bathroom. He set Shoko onto the vanity and grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off. He walked toward her bed and looked up to the clear window. Hiro could see the fish swim by in the lake, he looked back at Shoko. "This place is cooler than any other place I've lived in. I usually live in wooden houses since I don't feel like taking too much time to actually building it myself."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 am
((slowest response time ever...ya craziness.))
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

All dry and all better, Shoko jumps off Hiro for a second and gives him a warm friendly smile. Turning herself around she walks over to her little adjacent armory and stores all her belongings and ammunition and whatnot away. She is tired from the battle earlier and about to pass out, and indeed she did pass out. Shoko hit the bed hard like a plummeting tree her stamina completely depleted she just needs to rest and recuperate for now.  

Eris5

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Shoko passed out on the bed, it somewhat surprised Hiro. It was definitely random, but she did seem tired before. He picked up his masked and looked at it, he could do anything he wanted while painting it. But he wanted to keep it simple. Yes... Simple, yet awesome. While he thought about it, he suddenly vanished into thin air.

[exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko
User Image

Waking up and feeling heavy as can be, groggy and a bit out of it Shoko rubs her hair as she sits up in bed. "What!?" She frowns and sighs heavily before speaking once again. "He left so soon." She looks up at the clock and laughs slightly... Knowing full well she passed out and passed out for a long stretch of time. Trying to stand up Shoko's legs wiggle before she falls back to the bed. This morning just seems to be getting better and better. "Hiro sure is something." She smiles and gets up slowly, meandering her way to bathroom. "That guy can really kick some a**, I really didn't know there where people out there like him." She laughs as she takes her clothes off and draws a bath. Relaxing in the tub for a short while she manages to get her muscles feeling slightly better. Stretching herself out after the tub she gets all her weapons readied and puts her anbu outfit away for quick use if need be. Making a single handsign she looks up at the fishy lake above and smiles before disappearing into clay and away from the area and back into the heart of kusagakure.

[exit]

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am
Eris5
NUR

User Image
Shoko

Returning home with Niko the boy is already bruised abit because Shoko cancelled the jutsu for him at times while travelling underground and scrapped him up good. She yells at him for what he has done and gets out some of her pent up anger. She ends up crying because of all her anger overwhelming her. Falling to her knees Shoko thinks of herself as pathetic for a second. "Niko don't you ever put me through his kind of hardship again got it." Shoko wipes the tears from her eyes and speaks softly. "Your my son and I care for you, thats why I'm here, I want you to become a fine shinobi I want the best of you, I have to..." She is heartbroken and torn apart as to what to do. Standing up and adjusting herself she stares down Niko as they have a moment of silence to understand each other.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Niko

"It’s not about mercy..."

"...Not about tears anymore"

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Weaponry][Gennin]
Beaten and bruised Niko got a real taste of the harshness of earth. Blood trickles down his face from scrapes on his body all over his blood is a black tar like color and moves a tiny bit slower than normal blood. His tendrills really have taken hold of his whole body, his blood is an essential service to keeping his body alive for a long time and thus the tendrills seek to preserve it. He still takes on normal damage like anybody else, but the blood doesn't spill just quite as fast. physical damage aside Niko is hurt deep. He frightens to see his mother in such despair, could she really care for him that much? If, so that would make it true that she is his real mother, and of course has known all along. The question needed to be asked. "Shoko...your my real mom are you not? that's what you wanted to tell me earlier." Niko will do anything to help his mom out. She has so much power and she doesn't even know it. He knows the perfect gift he can get her already. A smile stretches his face wide as he ponders where this precious type gift may be found. What a strange sight the boy now just about in tears, but somehow managing to hold them back beaten and bruised terribly asks his mom the strangest of favors. "Will you train me as toughly as you can...right now" His eyes show a fire of knowledge brewing deep inside. This boy wants to learn and improve himself now, in order to protect his mom and assure her that everything will be alright and that there is such a thing as security and happiness. Training hard under Shoko usually means dodging explosions and learning a new jutsu at the same time--something that may come in handy--call it critical thinking.

marquis27

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 pm
The cloaked man approached from the distance, his large hat covering his face. "How long has it been now?" The man wondered aloud to himself as he saw the new building that where Shoko's old cavernous home was. He swiftly made his way to the front door and gently tapped on it three times, and waited for a response. The wind that swirled around his head created a breathing apparatus that allowed him to breath underwater for a limited time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko

A knock at the door...really? Shoko looks over her shoulder, who the hell could that be? She felt the presence of someone just wandering around in her lake. Looking back to her son she smiles. "You are a smart boy." She throws him a training scroll. "Those jutsu will be a little tough for you to perform, i'de probably get in trouble for even giving you that." Shoko laughs the earth jutsu inside go all the way up S-rank. Of course at Niko's current level he would have trouble learning chuunin rank and jounin would take months to complete. Another small scroll is hidden within for Niko to open later in privacy.

Turning towards the door and opening the primary hatch, the tiny glass room fills up quickly and Shoko can see who is on the other side. "umm exactly what are you doing walking around the bottom of my lake?" Shoko speaks, her tone would be barely audible in the water unless the person was proficient in sound jutsu, and if this person where that would be a dead give away as to who they might be.

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces