Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia and smiled lightly."It's fine Lia...I won't worry about you anymore....I know you could take care of anyone....and yourself....I trust in you..." He said softly and lied down next to her. He then saw Missy return to the Den and looked to her with a somewhat worried look."Missy, where have you been?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 pm
Missy glanced up at Jako as she curled up next to Lia, "I was with Vexen and the others. And they brought food for all three of our packs... " she said she hung her head a little she still felt bad for running off.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:46 am
She took a deep breath , and opened her eyes smirking at Missy lightly.

"I'm going to let Jako handle it right now, I'm in no condition to ...."

Thinking of the hunters again, her fur stood up on end, looking at him nervously, before her expression returned to normal towards Missy.

"If no one minds I am going to just stay laying down right now........"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 am
Vexen nodded, "I understand. Go rest then." she said, and wondered if Rose would help Lia with her wounds. They never did get healed...Vexen Kara looked ove at Jako. "If this is enough Jako, I'll begin cooking and we discuss matters over dinner." The vixen had not known what had happened between Lia and the hunters. Vexen was just still figuring out what to do about the matter.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 am
Rose kept quiet. At this particular point in time, she wasnt involved, so she saw no point in speaking. One of the younger wolves from earlier still remained with her, so she picked it up and held it in her arms. Obviously she had an attachment to her flight. "The girls fine," Rose finally said, mentioning Missy, inwardly rolling her eyes at the Alphas of the wolf pack. "They never learn until they get their paws dirty. Honestly, you can't keep everyone from every single little danger--I'd be long dead of boredom if that were possible." With that, she turned and walked off.

Razi watched her daughter go; she'd go after her later. She's right, though, she told Vexen before continuing on like nothing happened. She has had to look for danger at every turn--it's not worth being uptight about. You can go ahead and count her out for dinner, she hasnt eaten animals in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm
A limber female wolf of youthful adult age padded through the undergrowth of the forest, west of the dens. Her coat was a midnight black, with the white inner fur of her ears and the bright bright blue of her eyes standing out.

Lowering her muzzle to the ground, she sniffed at the trails and scents on the earth floor and she stepped forward. The smell of hunters was still fresh from being in the area, but it seemed as if they were long gone. "If they'd only leave this area around." Shaking her head in dismay, she followed the sound of trickeling water over to the nearbye creek, parched from tracking around the forest all day. Her tail swayed side to side behind her, partially raised.

Finally after walking a little ways while listening to the birds flutter above, she came across the water and looked around wearily before she wandered out to the edge. 'I wonder where the others are. . . .', she thought to herself as she lapped at the water and sat down at the bank. She knew she needed to get back to the den, but she wanted to rest first for a moment. She had traveled far, scouting the forest bounderies for hunters camps. Dipping the front of her paws into the water, she stared down at her reflection.

DownSight

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 am
((I took my last final today so I'll be posting regularly now. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am
Vexen nodded lightly to Razi. She had not taken offence to the fact Rose may not eat. "Come on Diana, You and I are gonna lay out the meat and cook it for dinner." Vexen stated as she trotted over to the sled of meat. Diego grabbed one end and Diana grabbed the other and they pulled it off to the side and out of everyones way. Diana, Vexen and Diego then proceeded to lay out the kills in lines. Diana looked over to where Missy was who was hanging her head. "Wanna watch us barbeque Missy?" The baje coloured vixen asked. Vexen's paws Started heating and black fire danced around them.

Diego had no special powers and figured he wasn't needed for the cookout, so he trotted over to Razi's side. The black lean panther approached her and smirked. "It's been awhile my lady. Would you like to go for a short walk?" He rolled his back in an alegant way. Somethings about him hadn't changed, like his need to flirt with Rose's mother. He found her beautiful and charming. Diego's twin birds sat on a nerby tree limb and started twitting something that sounded like the song Missy had sang earlier.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 pm
Missy smiled at Diana and nodded, as she got up and padded over to the group, she had never had barbecued meat before. She usually at her meat raw. "Sure I'll watch it seems interesting..." she watched in awe at the black fire. Her ears suddenly heard the song of the birds and recognized the tune right away. She glanced at the piar and turned away giggling. She should have given them some privicy but, she was a pup she couldn't help herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:22 pm
User Image

Diana smiled as Missy came their way. Then the baje Vixen picked up a few herbs and mushrooms she had sat aside earlier. Since Diana wasn't naturally a fox, she knew how to cook like a human. She had to grow accustomed to eating meat raw. Every now and then however she liked to give her food alittle kick. Diana took her claws and sliced them down the under belly of one of the rabbits and placed the herbs inside.. She repeated this with all the other meats. Then she stepped back for Vexen to cook the first rabbit.

Vexen grinned as her black fire swirled around her paws. Then it traveled along the length of her body before she launched it forward. The black flames consumed two of the rabbits. She would let them toast for abit until the fur burned off and she could smell the cooked flesh.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

"Bravo Vexen." Diana said cheerily as the flames died down. "Ill cook the next two." Diana took a bowing stance. Red flames and yellow sparks spouted from her paws. Then the fire and electricity surged through her body before shooting forward at the next two rabbits; ultimately having the same effect as the first two. Diana smiled. "A little lightning for a little zing!" She laughed.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm
((Ok, what happened while I was gone? By the way, I'll be gone from Saturday, December 19, for a Christmas Vacation, I'll be gone for a week.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 am
Missy stared in awe again, this was amazing and the smell of the cooked meat was so pleasing to her nose. As she watched Diana and Vexen use their powers her smiled broadended, "Wow! That is so awesome! Do you think I wiuld be able to do that with paractice?" she asked egarly, it would be awesome if she could do something like that.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 pm
((sorry I was gone, was away with a class trip for a scholarship prize , forgot to inform you all))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 pm
Unlike Rose had thought, she had really been terrified of what she had learned about Jako. Moving outside, she plopped down next to Jako, more of daydreaming than ignoring the others. Her head was resting agaist him as usual, before her mind caught up with her body's actions and she finally said...
"hello"
In a low, soft tone.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw Lia and smiled lightly."Well hello...where did you go in such a hurry?" He asked her curiously, but grinning.

((I actually have to go for a week to Florida, no computer with me there. Sorry guys...Christmas Vacation))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games