Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:43 pm
"no thank you i will find it by myself.... so i simply go and ask the Mizukage if we can some some of his Suiton scroll's?" Silk pondered on this question before speaking again..."Do you have any spare weapon's a blade or something Such as i do not posses one"

((Lol whats rules on leaving a village))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 pm
(Genin are allowed to leave the village for stuff XD)

"Well, I do have something you could borrow for your journey." Nanashi said as he unsheathed his sword. It was a fair sized rapier. "If I lend you this, you have to make sure to bring it back in one piece." Nanashi said, with a grin. "Also, if you focus your chakra into the blade, this will happen." He said as he began to focus chakra into the blade. This shortened the blade and widened it. It took on the appearance of a flame blade. "Cool, huh?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

l-Silk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:03 pm
"Yeah... so ill be back as fast as i can maybe tomorrow?" Silk spoke taking the blad and sheathing it before attaching it to the lower part of his back before walking out of the academy. as he left he begun to tie his headband around his wasite as he exited the build on his journey...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm
Ronnel stood in the doorway, staring at Nanashi. Do I really want to do this? He seems perfectly fine as he is now...not disjointed like Kats was. And having his memory back without the Yonbi might mess him up if he went to tap on its power... Ronnel frowned as he rubbed his forehead. How would I even manage it? He's always got his eyes closed using sonar or something.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 pm
"Heeelloooooo." Nanashi called to the guy at the door. "Are you coming in?" Nanashi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 pm
Ronnel stepped into the room shaking his head.
"That hearing of yours truly is something else." He sat down on the desk, still pondering on whther Kashiim would be happy if he remembered his past.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm
"It's a gift." Nanashi said shrugging his shoulders. "What can I help you with?" He asked, crossing his arms across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm
I may as well just ask him.
"Answer this question. Do you want to remember your past? Everything you've forgotten? Keep in mind, some things may have been taken from you that you might not be able to get back.." Ronnel stood up and walked over, watching Nanashi carefully.  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 pm
Ronnel frowned slightly as the Otokage pondered the question. He wasn't entirely sure he should just keep entering and exitting the village like this, and didn't think it would be wise to do so. He created a Sandstorm clone right over a desk, the clatter as it fell covering any noise he might make as he left the room.
The Sunaarashi Bunshin would be able to perform the technique if Kashiim agreed to having his memories resotred, and if he didn't, well thenn it could just dispell at no threat to Ronnel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 pm
"Well, if I truly am, who you think I am, instead of what I could be, then there is a true possibility that said memories could be restored unless the case in point of this is a mental manipulation where the user becomes an abuser in attempts to weaken another and in retalitation the abused retaliates with aggression, obsession and manipulation to the point where they manipulate themselves into a point of submission." Nanashi sped through the words, not knowing the own speed at which he spewed out the words. "In other words, why not. If I am who you say I am, there shouldn't be any harm. Though, as you prepare the jutsu, I will work on some of my own." Nanashi said, scanning through his scrolls.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:24 pm
Nanashi opened a scroll of lightning techniques. He started from the genin techniques. He scanned through the first one that he needed to learn. Kumo Keba no Jutsu. He formed the handseals and gathered air into his hands. As it began to heat and cool in rapid succession, a cloud began to materialize. As the cloud formed more, Nanashi slowly began to slide to the floor. He placed his conciousness in the cloud and allowed it to move around the room, examining every area, to better understand the area. "I guess I learned it the right way." Nanashi said, floating to his body.
(1/1)
(Kumo Keba no Jutsu learned.)

As the cloud dispersed, Nanashi regained conciousness. As he arose, slightly rubbing his eyes to make them more aware, he read the scroll and the properties of the next jutsu beginning to ready himself. He removed a kunai from his pouch and ran through the seals. Lightning began to flow over his weapon. Nanashi examined this new state of the weapon, and gave a slight grin. Upon doing so, he made a slicing motion at the desk. Due to the reverberating electricity running through the kunai, it was able to gain more distance into the desk. "Perfect."
[1/1]
(Nagare Isou no Jutsu learned)

Nanashi read the next jutsu and flew through the signs. Being an easy jutsu like it was, it was easy to master. As Nanashi thought about this, and developing his bloodline, a bolt of lightning shot from his hand at a wall. Obviously, this jutsu might have been a little TOO easy to learn.
[1/1]
(Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu learned)

Nanashi read the next jutsu and flashed through the handseals. As he took a step forward, his body began to change. Suddenly he was flying around the room in the form of lightning. After a minute of his continuos bouncing, he came back to his original spot, then he moved onto the next jutsu.
[1/1]
(Raikou Henge no Jutsu learned)

After Nanashi read the jutsu, he flipped through the handseals. Once he finished the seals, clouds formed in areas of the room. They sparked with electricity. Nanashi removed another kunai from his pouch and threw it across the room. It moved in a zig zag way, flying between clouds, making it's way to the other wall, where it became impaled.
[1/1]
(Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu learned)

Nanashi flew through another set of seal and raised his hand so it was on an equal level as the kunai. By focusing the static electricity, he ran it in a line to grab the kunai from the wall, and bring it back a few feet. This would put it about five feet from Nanashi.
[1/1]
(Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu learned)

Nanashi flipped through handseals and a ball of lightning appeared in his hand. Once it reached a certain size, he threw it sideways at the kunai that was floating in the air. Upon impact, both the orb and Kunai seemed to explode, making quite the spectical. "All genin leveled lightning jutsu learned." He said to himself.
[1/1]
(Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu learned.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am
Sypher wandered in slowly, he looked around and then spoke "This isn't the bar...." He then turned to look at each face and then he realised this is the academy. "Damn" Sypher said disappointedly after he realised there isn't any booze.

((I wanted to say this isn't where I parked my car!))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm
Nanashi opened his scroll about Pai Qua Quan. He read through stage two of it and knew what he had to do. He began moving his body in a slightly more fluid motion then before. Though, they were still quite rigid, he knew that his movements were better than the average person and continued. Through his movements he bent backwards to better his flexibility. As he straightened himself, his hands formed the seals for shadow clones, to which two had appeared. He noticed Sypher's entrance, yet continued, directing his words to Sypher. "Second drawer down on the right of the teacher's desk." Nanashi said. Upon opening it, Sypher would find a mini bar, with exquisite selections of alcohol. Nanashi then began the techniques of the second stage. Nanashi then bent down, grabbing a clone's feet. He then lifted one of the feet into thee air, approximately the height of where a kick would be delivered. Nanashi then wrenched the clone's feet, making it airborne and spinning, due to the way both legs were wrenched in opposite directions. As this happened, Nanashi quickly slid across to in front of his other clone. His knees were bent, and his palms were facing upwards, but were also bent at the elbows. Nanashi focused the energy in his legs and arms to fire upwards. As he did this, his body spun three hundred and sixtry degrees. Once his palms connected with the jaw of the clone, they both elevated into the air. Though Nanashi only went to a certain height, his clone rose about a foot higher then he did. In all this time, his other clone was still in the air. When Nanashi landed, both the clones smashed against the ground and poofed away. "That is enough training for today. So how can I help you?" Nanashi asked Sypher.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm
Sypher was delighted that this man actually would help him, he ran merily to the desk and grabbed the first bottle he saw and read it outloud "160 Proof Sake. Kick a**." He poured a sip into his mouth and then shook his head delightedly and poured the rest into his large bottle on his waist. Sypher turned and replied to the question the man had asked "Well, I came back to my first village to see how it has changed after 100 years." He sighed and sat in a chair.

((Quick note: Sypher is 105 but looks around 45.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm
(LOL I knew that already XD Rpc doesn't..well now sorta does, but I did.)

"Hmmm, interesting, so you are over a hundred years old, hm? You keep yourself in good shape, you don't look a day over thirty eight." Nanashi said laughing. "Well, when I came to this village, it looked like it almost hadnt been used in that long. Though I fixed it up, and I welcome, how shall I say this, the disasters of the decades to make a residence in my village. Currently apart of this village is Sarium Uchiha, and one Zeramaru Akasun and his family. I am sure you have heard of them correct?" Nanashi asked Sypher with a slight grin. "Although, I am afraid that I could not find all the strengths of this world. Like that one Shikotsumyaku lad. I heard from legends that he toppled villages by himself. I'm sure you know of him, what with all you experience and time on this earth, correct mister -.....?" Nanashi said, waiting for Sypher to insert his name.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games