Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Skye saw the replica move towards her with a blade. She thought "No way out, Girl, you've gotten yourself into some deep s**t. Looks like this is it." . Skye dropped her head, ready to accept her fate. Before the replica did anything, She picked her head back up. She had her joyful smile back. If she was gonna die, she was gonna die as she lived. full of cheer, and without a care in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 pm
[[Don't die Skye. D:]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:22 pm
シコツミャク
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula bit down on his lip as he watched the battle. He knew Ryugan wouldn't kill Skye. Would he? Bones shot out from his knee caps and elbows, quickly covering his skin in thick armor. He made a quick string of handseals, replacing himself with Skye. It was he that was now with Ryugan. He looked at the clone with pleading eyes. "Please stop," he simply said, ready to take on any blow.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 pm
Skye suddenly found herself outside of Ryugan's grip. She looked at her replace ment. Rage filled her voice, she balled her hands into fists so hard her nails cut the skin. She roared in anger and yelled, "NO! IF I"M GOING TO DIE LET ME! EVER SINCE I STARTED MY NINJA JOURNEY, I'VE BEEN TREATED LIKE SOMEONE SPECIAL! I'M NOT! I'M A 15 YEAR OLD GENIN! EVERYONE STOP TRYING TO PROTECT ME! LET MY DESTINY PLAY OUT. I DONT NEED ANYONES PROTECTION!" Tears ran down her face. After her outburst, she walked between the replica and her replacement. "I apreciate the act, but this is my fight." she said holding her arms out. She looked up at Ryugan's replica. She simply said, "I'm ready, but please, make it quick", still keeping her joyfull smile.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm
シコツミャク

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula glared at Skye. His bone armor shattered. "So be it," he said as he walked towards the front entrance. He slid open the door and stepped outside. With a sudden white blur of motion he was gone.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

First step to eternal life, is you have to DIE!

User Image

Vesta left out the house and went somewhere else.

((long time post...))

Rockgirl809

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm
((Big mistake..man big mistake..you might be the one dying now))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan's eyes narrowed, the replica dropped the blade and simply sunk into the ground. Ryugan turned Skye around,wiped her tears from her eyes. " I admire you..for a kunoichi your certainly strong willed..afraid of death but willing to die...after I'm done with you..death will be a mere obstacle." Ryugan could here Mizu leaving but that wasn't who he was paying attention to, Regula was was the one with all his attention. " Ungrateful..." Ryugan said angrily, dashing out of the house with all his speed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 am
Skye smiled. "Thank you, I am honoured to be your student." She looked down at her stomach. She had forgotten about her wound. She gripped it with one hand and left for the hospitol.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am
Skye entered the house again. She pulled out her scrolls and looked over the jutsus, choosing wich one to learn next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 am
Skye did several hand signs. She took in a large breath of air, and mixed her katon chakra with the air. she breathed out a large stream of fire. The fire took on the apearance of a dragon as it shot across the room. She was able to keep it going for longer than most of her other katon jutsu. [1/1]

(chuunin = 6 posts...-4 for location, -1 for class =1 post....i love this place!)  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 am

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan walked through the entrance and leaned on the wooden doorway. His eyes close as he uttered " C'mon, let's go Find Hibari and your other squad mate.."Ryugan wasn't going to wait so he flew off, presuming she would know to go to the cloud village.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 am
Skye followed Ryugan with a disapointed sigh. She really wanted to train more, but meeting her team would be good.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:06 pm

User Image

Ryugan walked inside the dojo after flying up the mountains and just threw Sin's body on the floor by the entrance. Ryugan then took a seat on the couch and began to meditate.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 pm
Skye walked into the house. She missed seeing Sin's body and kicked it. She looked down and sighed and moved sin up against the wall. She noticed ryugan meditating and thought it wise not to disturb him. She sat down and began to sing as soft as she could to pass the time.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm

User Image

" Skye" Ryugan said still meditating, he didn't budge at all in fact his was like statue..who's mouth could move and words came out. " The exams aren't until a while from now but it's about time you chose your First Taijutsu style..." He continued in his regular dull, emotionless tone.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games