Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello smiled as she answered."Thanks" He said.Ralf followed
her to the mysterious room.He nodded at her question."Yes, the
second oldest."
He answered.

((Short, sorry... I'm going through my... disastrous... closet... xD))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:17 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((It's all right. I've been having to keep an eye on my new puppy.))

Lillian nodded. "You're welcome," she said before she smiled at him. "Wow, what a coincidence. I was born about fifteen minutes after my sister, so I guess you could say that I'm the second oldest as well," she said. They finally came to the room. Lillian pushed the door open and stepped inside. However, the minute she did, she was hit by a coughing fit. She turned away though. After a few minutes, her airway was cleared. "I'm sorry. Dust seems to get to me more than it gets to my sisters," she said before she went towards the piano and threw the sheet off. She played a few notes. "It's still in tune. That's surprising," she said. "My sister and I didn't know how it could still sound so beautiful." She used the sheet to wipe of the dust that was on the piano bench and sat down.

She took a deep breath and began to play. Once her fingers touched the piano, she was transported to another world. She closed her eyes and saw herself back within her home in the music hall with her sisters around her. Her heart drummed to the beat of the music and a lock of golden hair fell down across her shoulder, but she didn't seem to notice.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf nodded again."Yes, interesting coincidence" He said.Ralf and
Lillian reached the room and she opened the doors.He was surprised of
how much dust there was, and her coughing fit."Thats alright." He
said.Ralf listened to the few notes she pressed before playing a song.She
seemed peaceful, just sitting there and playing so beautifully.He smiled,
and walked closer to her.Raffaello removed a sheet off a chair that was
next to the piano.He removed it carefully, so dust wouldn't fly
everywhere.He sat down and listened to every key she pressed.

(( ;o Everyone seems to be getting a puppy D: What kind of puppy is he/she? ))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((She's part Lab and Part Chow. I named her Rosie. She's a cutie. ^_^))

As the song ended, Lillian felt herself being brought back down to earth. When she played the last note, she opened her eyes allowing her hands to slide off the keys like small feathers. She looked up at him wondering what his opinion would be on her musical ability. After a few moments she realized that she seemed to care what his opinion was, which was strange for she had never really cared before what anyone thought.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

When she finished her song, Raffaello took his gaze away from the piano
and looked at her, then gave her an applause."That was amazing"
He said with a smile."You're really good at playing the piano."' He
commented.Ralf would tell her she looked beautiful as she was playing,
but, he was unsure if that would be something someone should say when
they've only know her for less than an hour.

((;o Rosiee, like from Bad Romance RP ;o Nessies person. :3))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((Lol, she looks like a Rosie. She's also good at speaking her mind, apparently.))

Lillian felt a pale pink tinge touch her cheeks as they seemed to heat up. "Thank you," she said softly before turning around on the bench to face him better. "I'd love to hear you play some time," she said with a small smile. She didn't know how to say that she felt comfortable with him. He didn't seem to be looking at her like she was a meal ticket. Of course that also could have been because he had already had a little sustenance. She noticed that vampires seemed a bit more crabby when they were thirsty. She stood up from the bench and brushed herself off. Dust seemed to cling to her dress. Lenah would have a cow if she saw the state Lillian's dress was in.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Raffaello saw her blushing a little.His smile since they met hasn't
faded.Something about her made Ralf... happier? "You're
welcome."
He said. "A song played by me? Well, I can play one
now, if you'd like that."
He said.Ralf stood up from his seat and as
Lillian got up from the bench, he sat down.Ralf positioned his fingers, and
started to play a song.It was the first song he learned.

((Lol, adorable.. you should take a picture sometime to show me? ^_^))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:47 am
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

((I have to get my camera back from my cousin. He borrowed it and I've yet to get it back. >.< Oh and I'm supposed to be going to the mall a little later and to the movies. I ask that you please don't leave Lillian behind. sweatdrop ))

Lillian gasped as he had begun to play. She had never heard of anything so beautiful in her entire life. She felt a lump build up in her throat and tears began to well up beneath her eyelids. She forced them back. She did not want him thinking that she was too sensitive. She sat down in the chair that he had sat in while she was playing and listened. He was amazing. She had never heard anyone play so beautifully in her entire life.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:08 pm
( I would like a recap please, cause I live in the recently blizzard area, Maryland)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:08 pm
Rath walked back to the kitchen with the small girl in tow, "i should warn you, the cook acts more human than vampire, i think it is because she is such an old vampire, don't worry she wont bite-" he added just as a large vampire tackled him
"Skin and Bones!" the woman cried she was rather plump for a vampiress
"good day Malinda" Rath managed to gasp as he was squeezed,
"i haven't seen you in so long i thought you had withered away to nothing! Blood isn't the only thing Vampires live off of to ya know" she said turning to see Jessibelle "ahh is this one of our human guests?" she asked,
"well... Malinda this is..." Rath realized he didn't know any of their names as he turned to introduce her

((np, mine was pretty short to, im not sure what to recap about, i guess one of the girls has been bitten... and it is probably best if you improvise, because im just as lost...))  

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:20 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin heard a commotion going on near the kitchen doorway. "Stay here, boy," Justin commanded as he walked over to the noise. He saw the cook, Malinda, and Rath together. "Hey, Rath!" Justin exclaimed. "I haven't seen you all day! Where have you been?" Speaking of which, I never saw Malinda here either. Eh, must have been me just being oblivious again.

...Am I really the monster they say?

((I guess Ralf sent you (Sigfried) to your room with a bottle of blood, Ralf has been hanging out with Lillian most of the time, Cheryl got bitten by Vincent and they're now by the piano, Rath and Jessibelle went to the kitchen and Justin is there too with his bat Dark. That's what I understood in a nutshell.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 pm
((oops sorry Dream, i wasn't paying attention...))
Rath nodded to his brother, "i don't see much of any body lately actually," he said realizing how much time he actually spent i the records room, "hey i wanted to ask you, do you think your pets would mind if i did a few sketches of them?" he asked remembering what he wanted to do earlier.
Malinda swooped Jsutin up in a bear of a hug as well, "i was wondering when i would get to see you to" she said stubornly as she set him down and poked him in the chest, "food keeps vanishing, and you never come just to see Malinda, honestly" she mummbled as she turned back to the girl, "are you hungry? would you like me to whip up something for you?"  

RathLeigh

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm

All of a sudden, Justin was wrapped in a massive hug by Malinda. "Hehehe, I never do that anymore, do I? And actually, some chicken sounds good right now. I hope you don't mind but I was just giving some grapes to Dark." He then turned his attention to Rath. "You know, I feel kinda sorry that you're stuck with doing paperwork when I should probably at least be looking at it." He noticed the notepad Rath was carrying. "I don't think they would mind, but I have to tell them beforehand. In fact, Dark is just in the kitchen." It's not that surprising that Rath knows about my creatures. Nobody else really knows about them, especially Vincent. If he knew about Striker, he'd freak! But Rath seems to know everything that happens. And it's nice just talking to my brothers once in a while.

((Perfectly fine Rath!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessibelle smiled more and more. Then, she heard Justin's voice. She froze. She turned. She soften and stared. "Hello!" She greeted nicely. Although, she wasn't feeling as good as she sounded. She swiftly moved to the lady. Who was named, Malinda. She nodded. "Oh my, yes! Thank you!" She smiled. Okay, okay. It was a fake smile, but still it was kind for her to do.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Justin then noticed that one of the princesses was here with Rath. But this was the girl that had helped him earlier! "Hello," Justin said to her. "I'm thankful for your help today and sorry that we never really got to chat earlier." He then remembered her asking his name. "My name is Justin, by the way. And if I remember correctly, I've never heard yours."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games