Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm
I followed them onto the bridge, keeping my distance from them. I didn't want to impose on any of them, or ruin what we had as our group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:50 pm
I stroke the creature and smile. Taking a step back to give them space, I accidentally walk into Knight. "Sorry," I mumble, stepping forward again.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm
I am not watching where I am going, and jump a little when I bump into Yoko. "Sorry..." I'm not sure what to say, but I'm sure that we are not supposed to be touching each other with Yuima nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm
I blush and glance at the floor. "Awkward," I said quietly. I badly wanted to reach out and touch Knight. He was so close, yet felt so far away.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm
I smile at the slight touch we felt of each other, and blushed at feeling her warmth against me. "I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 pm
I look up at Knight, feeling short again. I c**k an eyebrow and try to look cool, but instead I catch my face's reflection in the water and laugh.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm
I smiled back at her, but suddenly felt bad when she started laughing. It looked like she was laughing at me, laughing at my emotions. I lowered my head, and walked past her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm
I almost fell back as Knight walked away. "Wha-", I said confused. Did I do something wrong? I sighed and suddenly felt like crying. I guess he hadn't thought my joke was funny.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 pm
I felt like she had laughed at my love, like she'd been leading me on. I didn't want it to be true, but I had never trusted humans. Maybe beast were the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Had he thought that I laughed at him? I looked at him and shot him a message. I sent him a vibe so that Yuima wouldn't hear what I was saying. It said, 'What did I do? I was laughing at myself.'  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm
I couldn't look at her as I sent a message back. 'It's too good to be true, you feeling for me the way I do you. It makes more sense for you to laugh at me, to never love me.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm
My eyes fell to the ground and I could barely breathe. 'Maybe you're just scared. I would never do that to anyone. I do love you and its obvious how you feel.' I sent back. Then I turned around and walked back across the bridge, heading back to the river.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:24 pm
I disappeared into the Earth, and reappeared in the forest when she appeared. I pulled her into my arms. "Don't leave me. Please, don't ever leave me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:29 pm
I jump when i see him and next thing I know I am in his arms. I lean into him and cry. All I can see is my parents. I watch the flashback in my mind and then I flashback to Knight leaving me. "I-I'm sorry."  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm
I hold her in my arms, and let her sob into my chest. I can't help but feel that nothing here is fake, that this is real. The next thing I knew, we were trading soft and gentle kisses.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games