Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 pm
-Why is she worried about me?- Hana thought, a little irritated at the question. 'I'm fine,' she replied, not trying to be rude, but unfortunantly in her nerves and concentration, she came off that way.

Her spirits rose considerably when she saw Shane's eyes open, and heard his voice, weak as it was. Only then did she finally allow the tears that she'd held back all night to fall. She sat there, crying silently, letting out all her worry, stress, anger, and now releif.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm
Luke goes outside after Alyce leaves him. After sometime wondering the grounds he sees Zann. Luke walks over and asks."Why so down? Did you almost burn down the library again?" Luke said with a careing tone.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Shane slept through the night, though he felt a slight stinging halfway through his sleep. As he poked into consciousness, he started to feel numb. He decided that it was better to just go back to sleep, but he felt tears falling onto his sheet. He opened his eyes a crack, and saw Hana crying out of the corner of his eye. He smiled weakly and put his " hand on hers. "It's gonna be alright." he spoke softly, as though his voice were drifting away. "I'm alive, aren't I?" he laughed weakly. He closed his eyes again, his hand still on Hana's, and drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm
Alex was still sitting her broom with her eyes wide and thought to herself what just happened?Oh well and before floating of to bed she noticed Zann and Luke sitting on the Sparring grounds Hmm wonder what's going on. She thought before flying down."Hello Boys! Oh Zann are you okay?"she asked as she put her hand on his shoulder and sat next to him.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:39 pm
"Well, I almost killed a student! So, no! I'm not okay!" Zann said to Luke and Alex. He threw his sword in anger, and it shattered. "Oh, pewrod!" Zann cursed in his native language. He got up and threw fireballs at the sword's remains.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm
Luke put his hand on his shoulder."Cool your head. You didn't kill him and thats what matters." Luke sat back down, then in a clam voice he said."Now sit down and tell us what happened."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Zann took a deep breath and told them. "Well, I was walking out of the halls, and I made my first mistake, which was eavesdropping on Shane and his 'girlfriend'. Then Shane challenged me to a fight, and I accepted. I flew down here and the fight started. I dont wanna go into detail so I'll just say it ended up my sword was enchanted with fire, and he was blocking it with his sword. He took a step back and tried to use my fire spell. Then my sword went forward, thanks to gravity, and, well, you know, he caught on fire. It was a fire that would never stop until it burned through the target. Then Lucien came down and got all pissed at me. He healed Shane, though. That's what happened" Zann took another deep breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm
Luke signed."Well I have a idea but you may not like it." Then he shock his head."Would you like to hear it? Or no."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:20 pm
((OOC - sorry for not replying so quickly - ))

Zann thought about it. "Sure. But im not making any promises."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm
"I could make a power repressing ring. But it takes a while to make."Luke signed again."But there is a sideffect that may happen. After extended period of use, then removile may cause expolsive resulits. Or it may give you great power from the build up." Luke looked up at the sky."This is the best I can do intill I do some more research."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:40 pm
"I dont want my powers to go away, I just want to learn how to control them. But... I accept your offer." Zann said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:50 pm
Luke got up."Alright I will geather some people to help me. Then we will get working on it in the morning."Luke started to walk back to the school and looked back on Zann and Alex."This only keeps you from useing your max power." Then Luke pointed at the girl."Do you want to help? I could always use a extra set of hands." Then luke countined walking to the building.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Alex was just sitting there while she listened to them talk then looked at Luke"Me?" she asked as she pointed to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:54 pm
"Thanks." Zann said. Then he gathered his shattered sword peices and walked to his room. He began fixing the sword with magic.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm
Luke stoped at the door, and looked back."Yes I mean you girl. Making a iteam of that much power needs more than one persion." Then Luke shook his head."We are talking about restaining the power on a high class fire demon. Luke waved his hand at the girl again."you comeing or what?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games