Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:52 pm
Nanashi acknowledged Yukio with a short "Hm?" As he continued to sit with his eyes closed. Though his back was arched oddly as he sat. For some reason, it was back about an inch or so from being straight. It was as if he was anticipating something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:57 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Do you need any help?" Yukio whispered.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki left the training grounds deciding to go for a walk before the exams and get rid of a little tension

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 pm
"Help with what?" Nanashi asked. He had done some training for the day and was trying to relax.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:59 pm
((firu can your rpc do implants now? jw))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 pm
tc_pistols

(No, because he would have to be skilled with Jounin medical, but he can only learn genin.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm
Firu Shinra
tc_pistols

(No, because he would have to be skilled with Jounin medical, but he can only learn genin.)

((alright thanks!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 pm
Ray appeared dragging a body in one hand and a head in the other and walked to the Otokage and smiled, Ray had blood all over his body and blood spots on him, "Lord Otokage did I do good?" he asked.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Ronnel crept along the ceiling silently, surpressing his chakra completely. He was just here to check on his old Kage, to see if the man had remembered anything. He'd rather not start anything. He poked his head around the corner, grinning when he saw the man sitting silently against one wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Whatever it is you're trying to do." Yukio answered back.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm
Nanashi made a quick hand seal and placed his hand to the ground. "Tsuchi Tou Tou." Nanashi said, as the ground beneath Ray began to move in a direction towards the water. "You should wash off that blood, I could smell you from here." He said, his eyes were still closed. He was trying to imagine the area he was sitting in, using every little sound to create an image in his head of all the details. The slight breeze the flew through the trees behind him, rustling the leaves. The ripples across the water as they lapped against the edge. Where the two shinobi were that were closest to him. Though, Nanashi could hear another sound in the room. It was not unlike a cat trying to stalk prey, it's feet padding softly against the ground. "You might as well come out here." Nanashi called to Ronnel, though it seemed as if he could be talking to noone, as his eyes still stay closed. "You could say, I am training my ears and the sound around us to do as I please." Nanashi said, breathing slowly and calmly, as to not add extra sounds to his image.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I see, controlling sound." Yukio muttered. He then suddenly summoned a pot and pan and started clapping them together beside Nanashi's head.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:46 pm
Ronnel snorted softly, then dropped to the ground and walked in just as quietly.
"Should have known better, you never were an easy one to sneak up on. I'm just here to see if you either remembered anything about your past, or possibly needed the services of a medic for anything. I have a while before I must join a village, so for now I'm offering my services as a wanderer." He sat down cross legged on the ground near Nanashi, tilting his head curiously under his hood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm
(Question, how would you summon said pots and pans? -_-)

Nanashi manipulated the sound away from his ear, so they would do no damage to his ear drums. He lifted his left hand, and aimed it towards Yukio. "Do you want to go back to your village in one piece or multiple pieces?" Nanashi asked, eyes still closed. Nanashi sat still for a moment, mulling over what Ronnel said. "You may stay here if you like. I'm sure some of the students would like training in medical. We have a few here." He then noticed the shift in Ronnel's hood. "What is it that has you pondering so much?" Nanashi asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items