Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm
Kess shook her head, "Your about to fall out of your chair for god sake!" She sat next to him. " Seriously, you need some sleep." She lightly traced the bruise like bags under his eyes before taking her hand away.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm
Xial groaned slightly "I'm not tired..you go to sleep and i only pulled three all nighter's it's not that much" he said resting his head against the back of the seat he was in  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:28 pm
"Anything for a friend," he told her with a smile. He looked to her,"So, why doesn't a cute girl like yourself have a boyfriend?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm
Kess sighed and sat on the ground and leaned against the chair Xial was sitting in. "Im not goin to sleep until you do." She curled her knees up to her chest and she wrapped her arms around them.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Xial sighed "Fine but i'm sleeping out here..you slept in a cage you deserve a bed" He rested his head on his hand slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Kess glared at him, but finally sighed and nodded. She got up and walked to the bedroom again. She looked back and tryed to tell if he was really sleeping. She finally just walked to the bed and layed down and fell asleep.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Xial smiled slightly and stood up from his chair walking into the kitchen he reached inside of the fridge and grabbed two bottles of beer he walked back out to his chair and set one bottle down..he opened the other bottle and took a swig from it "Man she's about as annoying as her friend.." He said lowly then sighed slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:56 pm
Kess was having another dream. Just like the one she had on her break at the cafe.She was running again to the other girls this time. But then, Kess started to scream in her sleep. That happend offten when shes scared.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm
Xial heard kess scream and stood up walking into the room slowly he turned the lights on and went over to kess nudging her slightly "Whats wrong?" He asked her taking another swig from his beer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:01 pm
Kess shot up and turned and gasped." What the hell, you ******** scared me" She tried to slow her heart rate. She looked around. "What are you doin in here."She looked at the beer and shook her head.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:06 pm
Xial sighed and took a long swig of his beer finishing it off "I'm here because you screamed and gave me a headache.." he noticed her look at his beer "And no i havent fallen asleep yet..." He walked back out the door and shut the lights off he walked around his chair and sat down grabbing his other beer he opened it slowly and took a long swig of it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Kess sighed and got up and opened the door. She leaned in the doorway and looked at him with her arms crossed."Why did you kidnap me if you were just goin to be gone all the time." She raised her eyebrows and waited for an answer.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Xial laughed slightly "It's time to go to bed what do you want me to do sleep with you?" He asked slightly annoyed "I'm trying to be nice right now so go to sleep" He said tiredly before taking another drink of his beer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 pm
Kess laughed. "Yea I wwant the man who kidnapped me to sleep with me!" She said sarcasticly"As if!" She turned around and went back to the bed and leaned against the wall.She closed her eyes and thought of her day.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 pm
Xial laughed slightly and finished off his beer he layed his head back in his chair and closed his eyes falling asleep slowly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games