Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Daisuke layed there unmoving it seemed as if he was stareing at the ceiling ((Which he wasnt because he passed out with eyes open))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
(( what?))
“This is not funny David. Daisuke, open you mouth.” she ripped the cork out of the bottle “drink this” she poured the blood down his throat hoping it would help. “Where are my healers?” she asked herself.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm
Nan was worried. He has wounds too! "Well if you're going to go down, go now so I can hurry up and clean that for you." she said seriously. She couldn't Make him go so she hurried down the stairs and asked Mr.Jonson, "Mr.Jonson, do you have a medical kit anywhere?Xaviar is bleeding somehow."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm
(( I made it davids way of seeing it like iskara saw it but unstead iskara was their also *Nods* )) Daisuke felt a cold liquid go down his throat and woke up slightly "What..happened?" He couldnt remember what had occured before he passed out  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 pm
"Hey you tell us there is alot of blood and i am really not going to clean this up." he said giggling."No, but seriously what happened?" he asked with a stern face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm
He sighd "How many times have i told you to stay out of fights?" he said looking at the ceiling "Leave it.Itll heal once he's got some blood back in him." he looked at her "I have something you need to see." he walked out of the room to teh living room.He picked up a picture with Xaviar and a little girl. "THis was MR.Xaviar before he was a vampire and this is his daughter.You see 3 years ago........................Mr. Xaviar watched his daughter get beat to death."  

MrCoconutKitty

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:15 pm
Daisuke sat up weakly "All i remember is feeling a sharp pain while i was sleeping that woke me up and fell of my bed and tried standing up by using the wall for support and blood smeared on it and while walking to the bathroom to see if anything happened to the seal on my eye and found it glowing..then i noticed the floor covered in blood and blood dripping from my wings..so i dont know that well why the seal was glowing.." He said weakly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm
"But. . " Nan protested and then Mr.Jonson brought her a picture. Her response was to the news was in shock."That's horrible. . Where was his wife? How could someone kill a child like her?" Nan said wanting answers. She was close to tears for a child she'd never met.I wonder if he's still hurting. .  

Apple_Gel3

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:18 pm
"Hmph, wel I think you need a witch doctor get rid of that curse you got there." he said pointing at his eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Daisuke sighed slightly "Heh tried it..unless you know some pro witch doctor it wont work..the one i tried only weakend the curses seal.." He said layed on his back tiredly "Ugh..i want to sleep but i cant."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 pm
“ O Lord, Daisuke, you scared me half to death and now your joking about it.” she handed him the bottle. “Finish this, it’ll make you feel better.” She sat on the bead. Noticing for the first time Iskara was in the pajamas and robe, she was embarrassed for the boys to see her like that. “I guess it doesn’t matter now” She thought to herself. “I’m sorry we woke you David. It is still pretty early you may go back to bead if you wish” The blood was starting to take it’s toll on Iskara. She would not be able to stay here much longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm
"His wife was at home during teh time.THey had gotten caught on some gangs turf adn the gang thought they were from a rival gang trying to spy on them.They grabbed him and beat him to the ground then turned on the wittness.His daughter.They beat her to death then left Mr.Xaviar for dead.He woke up later adn carried his girl home.When teh wife saw her they both immedatly went to the hospital.When tehy found out she was dead his wife left him blaming him for her death.He belived her to.So every day he sits on that roof waiting for that gang to come back so he can avenge his daughters death.He helps out who every else is in truoble also." he set the picture down and sat at teh table when Xaviar drops in threw the window.He gave a whisper to Nan "Dont say anything about his daughter.He's still in denile."  

MrCoconutKitty

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Daisuke took the bottle iskara handed him and finished it off "Thanks.." He sit back up then stood up shakily and walked into the bathroom "Sorry about your mirror.." He opened it up to show her the hole through it ((Whoops wrong char >.> i used xiallen in my last post lemme edit razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm
“Its ok, I can have it replaced… You shouldn’t be up. You should lie down, rest a little. Its still early go back to bead. Ill send the maids to clean this up later. Its ok they have dealt with blood before.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:34 pm
"No, thanks im wide awake now If you want I can hlp or help him?" he asked politly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games