Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Sonija's eyes glistened as she felt more tears about to come. "yes...and I don't know what happened. I didn't even expect something like that. I was so confused my brain wouldn't compute anything that my heart was screaming at it..." She started to cry again. "Julian...please...." She wanted to ask for his forgiveness again...she didn't know what happened. She had froze. Things had happened that she couldn't wrap her head around. She loved Julian, and nothing would change that. Even this perverted, cocky, head strong, creature couldn't change her mind. She let her guard down once...she wouldn't let it happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Julian was still in a state of shock, but he knew rejecting Sonija outright was not the way to go. Though he did feel a little hurt, he also knew that it was not Sonija's doing, it was the winged creature's fault. "I do not blame you Sonija.." Julian finally said after a moment of crippling silence between the two of them. "I know you would never do that to me on purpose." Julian added, hugging his demon gently.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 pm
Sonija looked into her angel's icy blue eye and hugged him close. "Never my angel...I want no one else." She whispered into his ear as a tear slipped from her eye and fell to his shirt. She kissed his cheek and his shoulder. She wouldn't forgive herself for letting the creature get away with out losing at least one of his hands, or even an ear.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm
A dark orb appeared before the two filthy creatures. It hovered there and there was sound coming from it. It was the sound of clapping. Leoni's voice came from the orb. "Well, well, well, isn't this cute the two filthy creatures and their so called love that makes me sick to my stomach. How are you two love birds doing? Or should I say purple haired babe, how you doing? He he he....... I can still feel your lips warmth. So tasty..  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 pm
Before Nathan could conjure a weapon he was held hostage and then transported somewhere. Nathan was then put inside an orb that ate his power away. Nathan was helpless. As the creature asked him for his comrades name he only laughed and said, "I would never betray my comrades; the circumstances of me being a fallen angel do not mean I have betrayed a friend but just an order!". Nathan looked at the creature with a smile and said, "If I die before your hands I want you to know I do not fear you and I am a stronger being then you could ever be". Nathan was smiling for he new that even if he died there it would be alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Leoni looked back at the creature and laughed menacingly."Really? That's your reason for not telling me what I want to know? Come now, I am sure you really don't wish to die do you? And why is it that the one that is always held hostage or nearing his or her death, they always try to lecture their predator about strength? Do you want to know the difference between you and me? I have your life in my hands and you are sitting there, completely helpless and you wanna talk about strength? Strength is having the will to act when the call is made. Strength is being able to do something that you never dreamed of yourself ever doing in a lifetime. Now I will ask you one last time. What is her name?" Leoni's eyes were blood red now and he started to reopen a few of the creature's wounds and made the darkness creep inside of his wounds.  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm
(lol, this is awesome)

Nathan and then winced at the pain that rushed into him. Nathan stared into the eyes of the creature and said, "You can ask me anything and I still will never betray a friend". Nathan coughed up some blood and just waited for what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image
Julian was about to say something to Sonija when suddenly a voice was heard from behind him, taunting him in every sense of the word. Julian knew the creature wasnt there, but out of reaction he let go of Sonija and spun around, the blade of his scythe passing through a sort of dark orb that floated in the air before the orb vanished into thing air. "b*****d... I might only have one eye, but when I find him..." Julian said, feeling truly angry and enraged for one of the first times in his exsistence. He had always been slow to anger, but when he had something larger than himself to fight for... all hell was going to break loose from the end of the fallen angel's massive silver scythe.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Sonija was surprised, scared, and a little embarrassing to admit, but a little turned on. She shook her head and placed her hand lightly on Julian's scythe trying to lower it slowly. "Julian.." Sonija said softly looking upon his face. "We have bigger problems....He has Nathan...." She shuddered as she felt another bit of pain shoot through her body. "Nathan is in major pain....we have to try and find him..." Sonija knew they had to find him....but she just didn't know where to start.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Slowly, a shadowy figure stepped out from an alleyway, gently walking towards Sonija and Julian. The creature was obviously a demon because of the two massive black horns that adorned his head, but it was clear there was something... off about this demon. There were stiched all over his body, but most of them were around his neck, his right shoulder and side, his chest and in the middle of his face. His eyes were also a deep red, the color of freshly spilt blood. It looked like Chris almost- but it was very clear that this demon wasnt Chris. He was someone else, some one just more tactical and ruthless at the same time, and you could almost see his brain ticking away in his red eyes. "Well isnt it pleasent to see you all again.." the demon said as he slowly approached Sonija and Julian, walking slowly and almost elegantly. The claw weapons that Chris once held so dear were now gone, replaced by real claws of a dark iron on the demon's finger tips, each one looking just as deadly as the sharpest dagger. He stopped at a safe distance away from Julian and Sonija where the demon's whip couldnt strike him and the angel's scythe wouldnt slash him, looking at them with a triumphant smile on his face, as if he had just pulled one over on the two beings.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image
Sonija felt sick and faint. She looked at the abomination of the used to be Chris and felt a cold numb her to her core. The breath caught in her lungs, her arms went numb. She swayed slightly on her feet and could feel her bile coming up. She took deep breaths but she couldn't get the breaths into her lungs. Her vision was beginning to go dark as Sonija's eyes were locked on the figure in front of them. She had heard of this happening, but everyone thought it mere myth. "Chris...it can't be!" Sonija whispered out as her eyes fluttered and she began to fall unconscious.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
The demon couldnt help but laugh a little when he saw Sonija's responce. "I was hoping it would frighten you a little. But you are wrong Sonija- I am not Chris. While this is technically Chris' body, I am not he. Thanks to the fallen one's scythe in the middle of the arrogent demon's skull, his mental state was beyond repair, so I took over." the demon said with a dark smile. "You see, I was a little more real than you thought. I wasnt just a figmant of the demon's broken mind, oh no. I am the personification of Wrath itself." the demon said, almost letting out a laugh as he spoke. It was clear he was enjoying thing; but he also had a different agenda on his mind besides scarring the she-demon senseless.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image
Julian was just as shocked to see Chris as Sonija was, but he didnt react in the same way she did. Luckily Julian came up behind Sonija before her legs gave out from under her, supporting her with his arms so that she wouldnt fall to the ground. He couldnt believe the demon was alive- it was impossible for anyone to be brought back from the dead and literally be put back together, but clearly this demon was! And when he said that he was no longer 'Chris' but rather the figment of his imagination Wrath, Julian was utterly speechless. Impossible...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image
Sonija began to come to and heard what the thing said. "I always knew you were too real to be just a figment.." Sonija whispered hoarsely to Wrath. She looked up weakly at Julian. "Thank you.." She said as she started to stand back up gripping her whip and running at Wrath stopping just inches away from him. "Why shouldn't I kill you, or at least TRY and kill you right now?" Sonija was pissed. She didn't like feeling weak and that's exactly what happened just now.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
When Sonija rushed at him, Wrath didnt even flintch. Instead, when the she-demon stopped mere inches away from him, he smiled instead with a mouthful for razer sharp teeth. "Because, you have no reason to. You had a reason to kill Chris, and he had a reason to kill you; but you and I are on a clean slate. The feels that Chris had for you do not rest in me, nor do the feelings he had for your fallen friend over thier. If anything I should be thanking you- if it wasnt for you two murdering Chris then I would of never been freed." Wrath said, speaking directly at Sonija, that wretched smile on his face. His sharp teeth seemed to be a much darker color than normal white, almost as if his teeth were made out of the same dark iron his long, terrifying claws were made of.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff