Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

"Thats part of it."Jackson murmured, shrugging her shoulders, that was part of it, spending so much on just swimming. It irked her for a small reason, but she wouldn't let it bother her very much. She chuckled at him, blushing a little and glancing up at the sky. He was right. "Your right..I should probably get dressed a little anyway."She grinned, she wouldn't dress up, she just didn't want to be outside in the dark in a two-piece. She sent him a smile, seeing he would help out Kairi and Jake, see, that would help him make friends, besides, he couldn't just take them somewhere and not talk to them right? She hauled herself back onto the dock and smiled at Ritter and Seth "I'll see you guys later."She waved, making her way inside of the house. She couldn't tell if she was more nervous or excited to go out alone with Decker but she did know it was happening, and that she was going to kiss him. Even if he hadn't made a deal with her she probably would have kissed him anyway. That was what she thought for now anyway, there was nothing wrong with a kiss right? She went to her firefly, letting him out of his jar and letting it flutter around the room, watching it land on her bed before she opened her bag, looking to see what she could put on. It wasn't that cold out at night she would think so something simple might work.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker shook his head at Jake.
"You don't have your license yet. So I'll take you. And besides you'd probably get lost."
He went around the house and got a bigger cart.
He pushed it to the front yard and went in to get the keys.
He came back out and sat on it.
"We'll take this one. It's fast and it has seat belts."
He frowned and got up, then ran around the house and over to to Jackson's balcony.
"Be ready to go when I come back.", he called to her.
Damn house was to big to run around.
He was breathing semi-heavy when he ran back to the cart and say down.
"Ready?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

Jake shrugged his shoulders as he knew that Decker was right.
"Take it, he isnt here, just take the damn thing you piece of s***." Jake sighed as he knew that Max was now back that meant so were the others. He climbed into the cart and buckled Kairi up and winked at her. "Safety first love." When Decker came back a little out of breath he chuckled slightly and nodded. "Yeah we're ready to be off now...though I need to learn this place better...no offense man." He chuckled and grinned at him. "We have a list all we need is a few minutes to get it all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson, who had been looking through her cloths and trying to decide what to wear jumped, hearing Decker outside. She made her way out to the balcony, leaning to see him running to the cart to take Jake and Kairi. Dork. "Take your time!"She yelled, not that she wasn't excited, but she was having trouble deciding what to wear. She made her way back inside and looked at her firefly, who she had decided to name May, it had been her mothers name, and no matter how mean she had been, or how much pain she had caused, was still her mother. And she liked a guy now, it was a mother job to tell her embarrassing stories about her relationships before her dad and embarrass her, help her pick out cloths. The firefly symbolized her mother. So May it was. She bit her lip and laid out the few outfits she thought would be comfortable and looked at the firefly. "Come on May, help me out eh?"
"Your crazy, talkin' to a firefly."
"Agreed, it won't talk back to you."
"I'm crazy for talking to a firefly? I'm crazy for talking to you guys!"
She watched May flutter around and landed on an outfit she had picked out, making her chuckle. "See im not crazy, she listens."She chuckled, she would admit it was crazy, but she didn't care anymore. It was what had set her over the edge with her mom that night, well, Emily was, but being called crazy was part of it. She slipped into the outfit, smiling, deciding to just slip it over her bikini since she wanted to be safe if she needed to jump off the boat, she doubted it but better safe than sorry.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Decker nodded and turned on the cart.
Once he was sure they were fastened in he started going.
He looked at Jake out the corner of his eyes.
"Why do you think I'd hurt her? Jackson, I mean.", he asked.
It had just reached him that Jake had mentioned it and it confused him.
"And I'm sorry for my attitude towards all of you."
He did feel guilty over a lot of things, but he figured he would start there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Jake turned to him and looked at him. "While I was in HMI Jacky was really the first person to help me come out of my shell. Maximus has a way of breaking me down." From inside his head he heard a sneer and laugh, he shook it off. "I care about Jacky since she seems like an older sister out to look out for me...Well of course besides Kairi here." He smiled at her and looked back at him. "Your a normal...and I dont know you. Normal meaning sane...you dont hear voices or have one that takes you over." He chuckled and shook his head. "Thats a good thing man. But...I dont want to see her upset or cry, though I doubt she will in front of anybody. She is the only person I would consider my sister....so you can see why I want her happy. And she seems happy with you so far." He patted him on the back gently. "And dont worry about the attitude, anybody sane would look at us like freaks."
"Because you are a freak, nobody will ever understand you so quit fooling yourself." Jake sighed and bit hard into his thumb again drawing blood. Then coming up with an idea he slid his shirt sleeve up to reveal the bandage that had been placed there and slid it up to agitate the cut there. Shivering he slid it back on place and looked back at him. "Pain is the only thing that shuts him and the others up for awhile."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Decker shrugged at him.
"I used to. Hear things. Not people, just things. I used to see them crawl around and lots of creepy stuff. It was like Alex Pardee made a horror film in my mind. And it was on repeat. That's why I went to HMI. I was diagnosed with psychosis. And it had me at a point where I had to stay in the white rooms. Which is why neither Seth or Jackson had seen me before. So I'm not all sane. And me on drugs just puts me out of my head more, but I can't stop what I do. At least not yet.", he murmured.
"I've raped a girl before too, but I don't plan on hurting Jackson. So if you think I'm sane and all put together in my head, you're very mistaken."
He looked over slightly as Jake messed with the bandage.
"Yeah. Drugs and cutting are my only route out. You're lucky."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Jake was silent for a moment while he digested this he then looked back at him. "Well alright then I was wrong. Though you seem a bit more put together at first glance. And its reasons like you just said about rape that has me worried over her. Though Jacky is more than capable of handling herself...or more to the point Emily can defiantly deal with it I still would rather her be safe and happy." He lowered his head a bit. "She is really the only one I consider family. Kairi, I love you...that is more than I ever gave my family...or more than they ever gave me." He looked at the bandage and sighed. "Pain is the only recourse I have with them. It keeps the others quiet and keeps Max from taking over...for awhile anyway...and I'm sorry if my first impression made it seem as if I hated you, I just...dont trust others easy..."

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Decker nodded.
"Well I wouldn't rape her. I'm not interested in going back to jail. And honestly, I just want her to be happy. She's the first person to really accept me on this trip, so it's only natural that I protect her."
He wanted to get off that subject and decided to take a trail to get to the store.
A lot of people waved at him, everyone at the lake was friendly.
It was a lot different from the condo.
Most people in the Alps were just rough and quiet.
"So. What do you guys think of the house?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Jake nodded and smiled at him hearing the genuine tone of his voice. But he wouldnt bring it up since it seemed he didnt want to discuss it.
"Admit it, you hate him because he gets to sleep with the kinky one." "Its not like that so shut up. Kairi is all I need...besides I cant do that..." "Because your TOO f***ing shy." Jake sighed, because in a way Max was right. He watched the people waving at them and shly waved back. "Everybody is so...friendly..." He wasnt used to it at all. "Great we just moved into gayville." Jake chuckled and looked at Decker. "The house is very nice...hope you dont mind by Kairi and myself have claimed the big room. And the lake makes it even better...I have never been anywhere this ritzy...and also...thanks Decker. figured I should tell you now then later. Thanks for taking us away from that hellhole."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Decker nearly choked out of laughter.
"The big room? Yeah I was apparently conceived there so I won't even sit on that bed. But I don't mind.", he laughed.
Decker shrugged.
"My dad called me and told me to come in and grab your stuff and wait outside in my van. I really didn't do much of anything. And as I've told Jackson, this is the cheapest house on our trip. While you guys are with me you don't have to worry about money. If I can blow stuff on drugs then you guys can blow it on whatever you want."
Speaking of drugs he was going to have to go buy some soon.
It was going to be hard, the drug people called him a 'friend', but they always had guns and he didn't know how safe it would be with all the kids that were with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

Jake laughed a bit and nodded. "You may have been but that was awhile ago. Plus I think as long as we use clean sheets we'll be fine." Jake coughed a bit and even Max went speechless. "This is the cheapest place on our trip?!" He looked at Decker and just wondered how much his father had given him and what the last place they would stop would look like. "Kairi wants to buy the food with her own money." He smiled at her and hugged her a bit. "Well at least the healthy stuff anyway." He laughed a bit. "Dont think we should always eat junk food ya know." He sighed and looked down at the mention of drugs. He hated the pills the gave him at that place, they tasted awful and always made him feel crummy. So he didnt want to know what drugs he was referring to and wouldnt ask.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 pm

._.
I has waited for Ivory to post, but I's shall timeskip nowz.
Otay?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Otay then. ^^  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Alright.
Say an hour and a half later.
Tis' vereh dark, bugs and frogs are making all sorts of funneh noises.

Decker got back and stopped the cart.
"Enjoy cooking. I can't wait to try it.", he muttered before walking over to the boat.
He got on the boat and switched on it's lights.
He was planning to take her over to the big tree that seemed to attract a whole army of fireflies.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games