Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Minako quickly climbed into the shower. The hot water felt good on her skin, and it loosened up her muscles from the fight yesterday. She felt a lot more relaxed now, but she couldn't help but wonder what Artmis was doing. She would occasionally glance nervously over towards the door. He was smarter then he let on most of the time, and she didn't want him wandering off so soon again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:09 pm
After a very long and enjoyable shower, Kou turned off the water and gave Minako another smile. She was as perfect as in his dreams and he lingered just a bit longer than he usually did. He stepped out of the shower, producing a pair of towels from the linen closet in the bathroom.

Kou handed one to Minako then wrapped the other around his waist. "That was fun." He stated as she emerged and took the towel. "We should do this again." He giggled rather naughtily at the thought.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Mianko carefully took the towel, as she wrapped it around herself. She soon crossed her arms though, as she raised one hand up as she rested it against her forehead. She couldn't help but shake her head and laugh. She slowly lowered her hand, as she looked up at him. A smile soon formed on her face, as she stood on her tiptoes as she kissed him lightly on the lips, before making her way towards the door and opening it a crack. She carefully peaked out, as a sigh escaped her lips to see that Artemis was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Kou slipped his arms around Minako's waist and kissed her on the side of the neck. "We should get ready to go soon." He suggested to her. "Would you want a key to my place so you can visit me whenever you want?" He offered, enjoying the feel of her in his arms.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:26 pm
"Sure, and I can give you a key to my place." She added, as she smiled warmly at him. She soon slipped out of his arms though, as proceeded to put on her clothes. She would just have to stop by her house, and change on her way to work. That way she could also call Usagi, though she had been saying that all morning, and she still hadn't gotten around to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:30 pm
Kou watched Minako before opening the bathroom door and padding quietly into the bedroom to get ready for work. He glanced over at Artemis to find the feline still aparently asleep. He produced his spare key from inside his dresser and handed it to her.

Kou took Minako's hand and quietly led her to the living room, scribbling the name and address and phone number of the dojo that he worked at to her beofre kissing her lightly on the lips. "Would you like me to come over and stay with you tonight?" He asked quietly as he produced a spare pair of his shoes for her to wear next to the door. He figured that they would fit her just fine.  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:32 pm
As Usagi sat at the table with her shocked brother, the phone started to ring. "Usagi, can you answer the phone while I finish with breakfast?" Ikuko asked from the kitchen.

"Hai!" Usagi called before heading to the front hall way and picking up the phone. "Moshi moshi?" she said, feigning cheerfulness for the sake of the person on the other end of the line.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:37 pm
"I don't know yet, I was planning on inviting Usagi chan over. Though you can come over to if you want, so I can introduce you two." She suggested, as she wrapped her arm around his, and leaned her head on his shoulder. She wanted the man of her dreams to be properly introduced to her friends.

She then heard a thump, as she looked towards Kou's bedroom to see Artemis. He groggily made his way out to the living room, before sitting down infront of their feet. A dazed look was on his face, and he appeared as if he could fall asleep the way he was. A curious look formed on Minako's face as she looked down at him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:45 pm
"Call me." Kou kissed Minako seriously, still wearing only the body towel around his waist. "I'd like to see you tonight." He smiled to her then winked, reaching down to scoop up Artemis.

He carried the half asleep feline back to the bedroom then set him on the bed, pausing and waiting until Minako had left before speaking again. "Since you were most likely planning on trailing me today,why don't you instead hang out with me for the rest of the day. As soon as I get dressed, we'll head over to the dojo where I work."

He quickly and efficiently got dressed, then straightened up a few things while listening to what the feline had to say. He packed a few essentials into a small baggie, which went into his day bag that he took to work. He gave the other a chance to both deny his intent to spy and then calmly repeated himself on bringing the other along, saying that it was no inconvience at all and that they'd likely end up seeing Minako at the end of the day anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:57 pm
Artemis began to yawn, as he rolled over on his side so he was still able to see what Kou was doing. He watched him, as he started packing a day bag, probably to bring along with to the dojo he worked at. He then straightened himself into a sitting position, as he continued to watch what he was doing.

"So how long do you have to work for?" He questioned him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:15 pm
"Until about nine pm." Kou finished packing and nodded in satisfaction. "I normally handle the evening shift which means a six pm class then I close up by then. The dojo master normally handles things in the morning." He picked up the bag and slung it over his shoulder. He then retrieved his keys from inside his pocket and scooped up Artemis.

"You can sit in my office and watch what goes in." He explained to the cat, cradling him in his arms as he went to the door. "It's one way mirrors so you can see and hear everything that goes on." He paused to toe into his shoes then locked the door behind him. He'd have to run by the bank on the way to work but he had enough time to make the side trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:33 am
"Ohayou Usagi-chan!"

Ami called out, in a reasonably warm tone. She didn't want Usagi's mother to get suspicious. Ikuko-sama seemed to be a sweet enough woman, but if she was managing to somehow keep Usagi-chan in line at home and school-if not perfect grades, they were slowly improving...no luck with the tardies yet though-if Ikuko-sama was managing that, well there was plainly something more firm, and more strict than the cheerful face let on.

Mercuryangel
Crew

RinSakura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:35 pm
Sorano headed out again, much as she had the previous day. Lunch, tour books, and maps were all inside her bag. She walked by the playground, where construction workers were busily repairing the damage done the previous day. I've spent enough time there... she thought to herself, heading farther into town. Nothing else is likely to happen.
After passing several shops, Sorano began to wish that she had brought her wallet instead of the heavy books. Seeing the Crown arcade, and checking her pockets for change, she decided to stop by. I suppose I have time for a couple of games. she thought happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:20 pm
"Ohayo gozaimasu Ami-chan!" Usagi chirped into the phone, a little surprised that her friend wasn't shocked about her being up so early. With a smile, she said, "How are you this morning Ami-chan?" She cradled the phone between her ear and her shoulder before leaning against the wall.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:46 pm
"Confused. Even more confused to see you're awake...I was expecting Ikuko-sama to have to wake you up...or else a more groggy hello..what brings you awake so early...well early for you anyway Usagi-chan."

The phone held neatly between her ear and shoulder, Ami wiped dry the spoon she'd used and put it away in the drawer, before going to wipe her hands on the towel.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games