Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 pm
Nero sits back down, "fine if you wont let me tell him that a mass murderer has enterd the city then ill just sit here untill he wakes up then"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm
Having gone on ahead to the military x base after Sky left he sat down on a building enjoying the rain until a large man speaking to Sky caught his attention. He walked over to them slowly as he was quite bored today. "Oh interesting. And who would this mass murderer be? "he asked  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm
Nero looks at him, "my brother, he calls him self the reaper of life or something like that"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm
Neo smiles from behind his mask. "well then i think I will give Mustang a house call about this personally. See you all later."Said neo as he walked through the wall of the hq building.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm
"Wait a minute!" Sky yelled and she ran past the other man and into the building. As she ran through the building, she drew her blades and chased down Neo. When she caught up with him final, she skidded to a stop in front of him. "You are not allowed here," she growled with her three blades ready to strike. She narrowed her eyes angrily fitting right back into her before military life.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 pm
((wow i just noticed that neo and nero are allmost the same anyway thats neo crimson not nero, he cant walk thru walls))  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:35 pm
Xaio awoke from her dozing guard job outside of Duke's door when some yelling was heard. What was that? An intruder? Suddenly she arouse and locked Duke's door before getting her weapons ready. Little did she know of course of the presence exactly but she can only hope she can take them. "No one...harms...Duke.." She silently spoke outloud to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 am
Duke herd the commotion even in his deep sleep and he stirred waking up with a jerk at the sharp sound. "What's going on?" he asked still half asleep before he was wide awake as he could be in a few minutes. "What's she yelling about?" he asked again hearing Sky's voice yet again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his lighter and sighed putting it in his gloved hand and pushing himself to his unwilling feet.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:12 pm
She could hear the slight shifting in the room behind her and questioned. "Duke, you awake? Cause I hope you know your door is locked" It must be unfortunate for someone who just woke up to be stuck but when this person was Duke and there was an intruder, she'd rather keep him safe. Besides, she could always prove herself as worthy as his new group  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:59 pm
Nero new something was up so he followed the girl he was talking to ready to fight  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Neo sighed when several people were getting closer to his position. He could sense them coming and it annoyed him greatly. "move sky my business is not with you right now.If you insist on getting in my way then il just go around you the route i take dousn't concern me any right now. so il be going on ahead to see duke now and il take care of my business with him one way or another. an eye for an eye they say after all."said neo as he did a flip over sky and continued walking towards dukes room. He changed his density so objects wouls pass through him again. He couldnt attack like that but right now he had to make it to duke first after all. He would stand and fight when it became needed of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 pm
Sky turned around knowing that she couldn't do anything against Neo, but she could still deal with the second guy. She turned around and turned to him and started walking towards the second guy not worried about Duke at all because the walls that surrounded his office were made with fire so if anyone tried to go through the wall--except for the door--you would be burned alive.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 pm
Nero stoped and took off his cloak and showing his armor and says to sky, "i didnt come here to fight, i came here to talk to duke becuse the man who called me his brother said he will kill me and duke becuse of what we did to him, i cant remember who i am, only that my armor wont come off and wierd things happen around me" Nero looks kind of funny trying to move in the cramped hallways  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 pm
Neo continued to walk through the walls until he came to one of the ones for Dukes room. He could sesne the fire and after deciding against simply destroying the wall he goes around to the door as he got behind the girl on watch there. "hello there i would like to ask you to move so i may have some words with your commander duke in that room there. I have to get back to base soon so il make it quick. As for my name you may simply call me spectra. "said neo a she grinned from behind his mask.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Xaio looked up at the taller man who's mask counted as a factor of resistance. Her gaze became a steady one as she spoke with no movement of the lips. "I'm sorry sir, he is in a state of slumber that he deserves much of." Her hands were clenched behind her back while her eyes occasionally flickered to some random ficus besides her which upheld her scythe. It's position was always mentally recorded in cases like these when men in cloaks and masks approuched. "If you wish I can tell him of your request to converse?" She would talk as if nothing was wrong cause well, although the men was suspiciously reeking of an evil aura, she wouldn't jump to conclusions.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games