Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista turned and started to walk outside. "I need to get her clothes as well so we'll go shopping for the both of you." He smiled at her as he got into the car and moved so they could get in. "Just make sure you stay near me at all times, understood?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 pm
User ImageSusi nodded and got in as well. It had been a while since she was back in a car, she looked around the inside then sighed trying to get comfortable with her tail in the way.
"W-What sort of c-clothes are w-we get-getting?" Susi asked quickly.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

He smiled at her and looked at how awkward she was trying to sit. She would get used to it eventually. He reached out and instead of answering slid his hands along the fur of her tail with a soft smile on his lips. "Your fur is so soft." He smiled a bit more before moving his hand back and answering her. "Well some basic clothes and even a dress or two. I may have guests over every now and then so it would be good to have you two dressed up."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 am
User ImageSusi slightly shivered when he touched her tail then nodded when he spoke. She stood up some and brought to tail between her legs and sat down. It felt somewhat better, if it was just her she could pull it to the side and that would be fine.  

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

"You okay sitting like that?" Lerista looked at her a bit worried. He had not really caught the shiver part. After awhile the car came to a stop in front of a large clothing store. Smiling he got out and stood a bit aside to let them out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 am
User Image
Susi nodded with a weird smile on her face. She looked at the shop that they had stopped in front of with a strange expression. She got out and went over to the window looking at everything from there.
"I-I know t-this place...." Susi said softly. It was a foggy memory before she became like she was.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:31 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

They didnt mention this part. Would it be possible for them to regain their memories? He shrugged and pet her ears lightly. "How much can you remember?"He looked at her with a blank expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 pm
((My last post was on page 23... Drake.))  

polarisyn

Kiatala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
Susi shrugged trying to remember, she really couldn't.
"I d-don't k-know... it's all fo-foggy and b-blank..." Susi said softly then looked down.
"M-mayb-be it was n-nothing..." Susi added and made her ears twitch.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

He looked at her for a moment and pet her ears for another moment then brough his hand back to his side. "Well its alright, we'll make new memories." He smiled at her and led them inside. "Now I want you to look for what you might like and I'll see how it would look."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio had just barely finished drying off when she heard that Lerista said they were going to get more clothes. She ran as fast as she could and slid into the car right before it had left. She had to put on her old raggy clothes, and she wasn;t sure what Lerista would think about that. As they climbed out, she ruffled her wings, and then shook them out. "Uggh! My wings are still wet..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

]b]"My apologies..we did leave in a rush." He both liked and hated those rags. She would definatly have to wear her clothes when she bought them. As he walked in he glared at the stares they got. But only a few did, others assumed they knew why. Walking into the tailors he smiled at the slightly round man. "Have a tough one for you." He showed Shi to him. "Give me her measurements and custom make some clothes for her. They are real and yes I would prefer they stay out of the clothes."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:49 am
User ImageSusi look around the store wondering some and keeping her tail down along with her ears. If she laid them flat, they looked like part of her normal hair, her tail she couldn't do anything about. She was looking for some loose pants she could easily have her tail slide threw, and a normal shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:02 am
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista looked at Susi and smiled. "Remember money isnt the problem. Whatever you choose I will have tailored to fit your extra's." He looked at a few things himself for later.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ryonara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
Vince finishes off his breakfast, thanking Tsuibasa and washing his bowl, plates, and silverware. After all of that, he went up stairs and got out the ball, and he jump outside from the window. "Tsubasa! i'm going to play for awhile!" Vince walks away and dribbles the ball, checking out the neighborhood. It never crossed his mind that he might need to get back to the house.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff