Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm
(thats one huge monster)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 pm
((Lol, I know right?))
Luo's clone didn't move, actually anticipating what it would do. As it attempted to strike him with bone, he simply flipped forward and over it, until landing on it. Blurring completely as his speed rose to that of the sixth stage, he threw a kunai attached to a wire into the beasts knee holding onto the other end with his left hand. It was then that he leaped off of the bone the moment he was arms length from the knee, unsheathing his katana and stabbing it through the kneecap, using the swing to literally drag the weapon through and around the knee in order to slice the tendons needed for standing that were behind the knee. At the speed with which he moved, a dojutsu was needed to even see him. Considering the beast had none, it had no hope to even stop the attack. And since Luo had mastered the mist swordstyle, he was capable of cutting through steel with his own blade, bone being simpler than that.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm
((It didnt attack you, it hit the ground about half a football field away))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

A monstrous roar was heard as a large black salamander appeared, Raiden on its back some distance behind the gaint. Unlike Senkai, this salamander was much crueler and unforgiving. Bokun the black lava salamander. Raiden looked at the monster as he waved his hand. Bokun opened its mouth and spat out several globs of lava, aiming at the great beast's head and mid section. Luo would know, being taught about salamanders, not to look at the lava but he had to avoid it quickly if he got in range. Bokun hissed deeply as it watched the monster, seeing if it would be struck though due to its great size and sluggish body it would be very difficult for it to move fast enough. Especially considering Bokun's lava is as hot as the core of the earth. The two shadow clones Raiden had took off, one appearing far from the village but within teh country. The other left the country elsewhere

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:06 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((It didnt attack you, it hit the ground about half a football field away))

((...You're JOKING Dizzle. It sent a bone spike FROM IT'S KNEE. That's an ATTACK. I used it to get to it's knee and my speed is well beyond clearing half a football field.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User Image

The monster saw the clouds darkening but payed them no mind, he continued to charge at the clone with full speed. Once he was within 50 yards of him he smashed his gigantic sphere fist into the ground, making the ground around him quickly shoot upward, kinda like a bridge in an earth quake. The ground would wobble and lift Luo into the air, about to the monsters thigh before he sent a giant bone spike from it's knee, heading directly for the clone.

first, tell me how you can possibly have this monster?  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am
A bone jutsu I created, it's the last custom on my list in my thread of custom jutsu . Luo, that happens when your in the air from my attack..it's in my post. Also, my bones are strong as steel, and there are immensely thick layers of it, so you would to have quite a huge amount of strength to cut clean through all of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

Jedi appeared above the combat, with wings sprouted from his back. "Raiden destroy it already....I dont wanna have to use my jutsu." He had referred to a certain jutsu.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
A bone jutsu I created, it's the last custom on my list in my thread of custom jutsu . Luo, that happens when your in the air from my attack..it's in my post. Also, my bones are strong as steel, and there are immensely thick layers of it, so you would to have quite a huge amount of strength to cut clean through all of it.

((I know when it happened Dizzle, I'm not blind. I flipped over the bone and onto it and ran across it.
Oh and funny story, take a look at only the 6th stage of the mist swordstyle....I think at the eigth stage I'm beyond slicing through steel like butter like the 6th stage description says.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 am
((Sorry , no layout PS3 ))The beast suddenly began to sink, screaming in terror as the lava made contact with it. The beast for some reason didn't use a defense, but right now it made a huge crater in the ground where it stood. The beast vanishing, though it made a convincing leave, which would make them think it was destroyed upon contact when it just sunk into the bone underground.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 am
((But I LOVED the ps3 layout!))
Jumping off of the beast as balls of wind burst under his feet so he could float, Luo shook his head as he sheathed his katana muttering, "I don't think so." It was then that the clouds above boomed viciously. If one were to notice the jutsu he had formed earlier, the rain which now fell was acidic. Swinging his umbrella towards the ground, a devastating wind (Grand slashing wind) pummeled it, ripping up the earth below down to near the base of the island itself. As the tornado carried the debris off shore into the ocean, the earth was now fully exposed as the rain hit, melting any and all bone in the area. Trees melted as well, but the attack was concentrated in that specific area. Whatever bone that was there, was there no more as it was melted away.

((Dizzle, NO, NO NO. You got hit by dark LAVA. I don't care who you are, that effing thing is gone, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't BS your way out of that stupid monster being destroyed. You even said in your post that the lava made CONTACT. That thing is gone Dizzle, and if I see it in my village again I'm taking this to the crew. That's plain ridiculous and you know it. Take whatever you have to say to me to OOC.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 am
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

Jedi vanished, he knew what he needed to do.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am
((It really should be gone))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

After docking the boat, Fenrir used his Storm Wings technique to grow a large pair of wings out of his upper back and took off high into the sky. From there he quietly flew into the village, but only realized that his efforts probably weren't needed since there seemed to be some sort of fight going on at the gates. Either way, Fenrir ignored it and took advantage of the situation to fly inside.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 pm
Being right below, Luo's clone watched Fenrir fly into the village. Taking a kunai and stabbing itself, The clone burst into a puddle of water, sending Luo the information.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games