Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:04 pm
(OOC: Err.... Lance, I kind of edited my post, sorry sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:42 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente opened his eyes after a while, he smiled, she was already gone. "Yeah, I get it, be a legend." He said, leaving the building. He was still thought about it, his first answer would have been no, be she'd already decided. He needed to meditate this over. First things first though, heading back to his temporary home. At least it wasn't very much of a distance, or maybe it was, either way he wouldn't like on the dark side of things. Can you really accept this, no, you'll just have to work harder now. Vincente listened to his mind. Yeah, I get it... He said, nearing the apartments.[/exit]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:51 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes Giro you may go. Now Vincente..."

Hanzo was about to announce his new teammate and sensei but he left his office.

"Damn kid, he has to stop leaving when I'm about to tell him something."

He then just went back to looking over some documents.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente walked in with a yawn. "Ah, sorry about leaving, I really, really needed some sleep." He said stretching. "What were you saying before, I'm listening." He said stretching his arms over his head.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am
User Image"Thank you, Lord Hokage-sama," he said with a smile, bowing. Then he walked out of the office and headed for the apartments.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo looked over to Vincente while strapping a note onto a messenger bird at his window.

"Ah, yes Vincente good to see you. I'm sending a message to your new sensei right now."

He said just as he finished letting the bird fly off to search for Auron.

He held up a piece of paper to Vincente. It was Auron's folder which contained 3 sheets, one on his days in the academy, one with his info in the exams and the other which he was holding up was Auron's ANBU form. It portrayed a young man of 18 with short spiky black hair.

"This is your new sensei Auron Ryoku, a Chuunin and member of the ANBU as a Oinin. He's a Samurai Class shinobi with a impressive record. And this person here is your new teammate."

Hanzo held up a boy's academy sheet, the boy was a year younger than Vincente with spiky silver hair.

"His name is Jiro Yomoto, he posses the Byakugan and had a good record at the academy."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Huh, how insulting, as far as I know I got nothin', if he becomes vein, I reserve the right to beat some sense into him." He said. "But the sensei is ok in my book, I guess." He said, still tired. "What's the other guy's name again, silver-hair?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:41 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

At that moment, Auron Ryoku walked through the door, his Oinin mask still covering his face. Walking up to the desk, Auron kneeled before Hanzo in respect, and at the same time catching his breath, saying, "Pardon the interruption Lord Hokage. I got your message and sped here as fast as I could. What was this assignment you wanted to talk to me about"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente looked at the guy and recognition came over him. "Hey, your Auron right?" He asked. This had to be him, he was an Oinin too so it had to be right.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"Yes Auron, well I've assigned you to become the Squad 1 sensei. The boy next to you is your student Vincente."

Hanzo hands Auron Vincente and Jiro's forums for him to look over.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Under his oinin mask, Auron raised an eyebrow. A squad? He was to lead his own squad. This was unexpected. The hokage was basically putting the next generation of shinobi in AUron's hands. To think that Hanzo thought Auron was capable of such a thing was a high honor indeed, and automatically, AUron knew he would carry this honor as pride. Rising from his knees, Auron took the folders, all the while saying, "I humbly accept this assignment. I will teach them well". Quickly Auron looked over both files, thoughts running through his head. After he was done, he simply nodded to himself and closed the folders, putting them in his bag. Now Auron turned to the one named Vincente, the one who surprsingly used his name. If he knew his name, then the hokage must have shown him his own file, so Auron felt no need to keep the mask on. Removing the mask AUron let out a welcoming smile saying, "Indeed Vincente. My name is Auron Ryoku, and as of this point, I am your senseii. I highly looked forward to teaching you". Turning back to Hanzo, AUron said, "Where is the other student"?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 pm
(( Am I in Squad 1 still? Because it's not like I'm going to live in Mist. Just wondering... ))  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 pm

((He's offline))

"I don't know, I'll have to send for with another messenger bird."

He stood up and looked out his window, he called out for the bird. The bird flew down and Hanzo attached a note to it's ankle and set it to go look for Jiro.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17 pm
Lance Zorochi X
(( Am I in Squad 1 still? Because it's not like I'm going to live in Mist. Just wondering... ))
(( Nope, your a leaf shinobi but are not a part of squad 1 until you return. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron nodded and said, "I see. Well when his location is found, please tell him to go the squad 1 training grounds". Auron turned to Vincente and said, "You, follow me. I want to see what you are capable of before we start the real instruction. Plus it would give the other student enough time to get to the training grounds". Auron then left the office, expecting Vincente to follow behind.

((I'll make the Squad 1 Training Grounds now))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games