Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm
((I'm glad your court case went so well. I'm also glad that you're back from it.))

A reptillian man shouted and shoved his products in Mai's and Lerista's face. "Clothes! All Sizes! Specialized Pants!" He shouted at Mai, showing her the back of the pants and the large shirt that was large to Lerista but was an almost perfect fit for her. "Suits! Mechanical Suits! Immediatly Fits To Your Needs!" He said, shoving a black suit in Mai's face. He obviously wanted to sell her something that she would obviously need.

Lear yawned out of boredom, wanting to be back, fighting on his own planet against the invaders.

Nelliel decided that she would actually explore the mansion around her a bit, but she eventually got lost within it. She sat down and began to cry, not knowing her way back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am
Lerista placed his hand on the small of her back and patted gently. "Just stay near me." He smiled at her and led her to a decent market he knew of that sold clothes. They would have to cut a hole in the back for her tail but he didnt think it would be a big deal. He knew that this must be making her nervous, so he would have to do this quick and get away from this crowd.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm
The reptilian man who shoved an outfit in her face caught her off guard and she ripped it from his hands with a snarl tossing it onto another rack of clothes. "Feht arhgren methsta ja ahm." She hissed at his boldness. ((She said: "Do not shove that in my face.")) She wanted to say something along the lines of being respectful to customers, but she was just a slave after all, Mai realized she didn't have the right to say it. AS a reaction, she bore her claws at the man. A lot of people in the area stopped to look at the spectacle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:03 pm
((note: Jane lives in an APARTMENT. Not a mansion.))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 pm
Lerista looked at the slark and moved foward a bit. "Do not shove anything in her face, understand?" He moved his hand along the small of her back to move to a different market. "Got to be a bit careful. I know your firey but you'll get to hunt again soon. Just dont do it to them okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:14 pm
((How big is Jane's apartment?))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm
((Let me think...I can give you room dimensions. The kitchen is 15 x 3 feet, with fridge and other utilities on one of the long sides, and a stretching island on the other. The stretching island is where Jane had had the chokers. The living room, which doubles as the dining room, connects openly to the kitchen, and is 30 x 30 feet. There are several sofas and reading chairs in there, but no television or computer, or anything like that. A long hallway extends from the living room, which is 30 x 5 feet (30 feet long, of course). From the hallway, there are three doors on each side, leading to rooms that are 10 x 20. The last door on the left is Rebecca's room, the last door on the right is Nelliel's. The bathroom is the second door on the left, and Jane's office is the second door on the right. Jane's room is the first door on the right, and the library is the first door on the left. Jane's office is locked and off limits, as is his bedroom...so, yeah, that sums it up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm
((ok....is it big enough for Nelliel to get lost in. Dimensions and math not my strong suit at this hour. ^^))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:27 pm
((not exactly, no. it is larger than the average apartment, but smaller than a penthouse.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm
Mai managed to calm herself down. The shop keeper was left a little speechless. "You better get that animal under control!" He shouted from far off now, Mai just ignored him. Her nose twitched when they passed a few spots that sold foods, she recognized a cart of it as being fruits from her home world. "Excuse me!" She called to the man. "Where did you get these?"  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 am
Lerista yelled a bit of a cussword back himself. He didnt consider her a beast really. Feeling her tug to a stop and look over at a cart, he looked as well. They smelled a bit strange but good. Though the man looked at her and looked a bit pale. He knew that look, what it meant. "Give me a bag..." He shelled out some creds quickly so they could leave the shop. It was either the man was a slaver or he had the misfortune fo coming across them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 pm
The man took a few steps back. "T-there's a s-supplier around these parts. H-he comes here with all sorts of things from different planets." The shop keeper felt strangely fearful of Mai even though she was trying to be on her best behavior, he must have seen the scene at the previous shop. Mai leaned in forward. "Who is the supplier?" She turned to find Lerista was filling up a bag of the fruits for her.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm
Lerista kept one eye on her as he paid for the fruit. He was also curious about this and would have to make sure if she did anything reckless he would either stop her, or make sure she didnt get caught. He knew what she must be feeling since these came from her world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm
The shop keeper handed her a card. She couldn't read it to she held it out to Lerista. "Here... I cannot read, you keep it." There was a look of determination in her eyes. She said nothing more to the shop keeper before they left again to find her some suitable clothes. Without a doubt she'd have to get a little bit of tailoring done on them.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:33 pm
Lerista looked at the card, it was a business card for a man that claimed to deal in exotic goods. He had no doubt that it probably also involved slavery. He placed it in his pocket for now. Before they got to the store he told her what the card was for.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games