Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:22 am
And just as Yoko reached teh Youma she sighed, "They are already here...Oh well.". Yoko quickly transformed into Sailor Earth before taking a stance looking at the Youma. She looked also around teh group of Senshi. Three. Three others were there but one wasn't at all transformed. Thats abit odd.... Waving at the others she sighed, "You'll take care of the Youma?...What I hear from Bosten, your just a newbie..." she said with a chuckle looking at Natsu.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:24 am
(Might I just say! Bosten is so kawaii Roselite! whee )  

Karinka-san

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:27 pm
"What was that?" Natsu questioned, as his eyebrow twitched out of annoyance. He was tougher then he looked, and he would only need one attack to take this youma down from the looks of it.

"Just because im new at this doesn't mean I can't beat it." He responded, as he gestured towards the youma. " Besides who might you be exactly?" He questioned wanting to find out who this new senshi was exactly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:59 pm
She smiled and shook her head, "I'm Sailor Earth ofcourse. And pay attention, if your so tough keep your gaurd up. Don't want this Youma to get away...Or to even hurt your pretty boy face. By the way which Senshi are you? Never seen such a thing like you before.". Yoko turned her attention back to battlefeild and torwards the other senshi. Her eyes were kept on the senshi who hadn't transformed yet. What was wrong with him? Didn't he know how to transform?  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:54 pm
Kaze looked at Sailor Earth. "I know you keep looking at me...so I cannot transform! Bite me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:44 am
Hermes was looking at the youma, when the other three began to argue. A part of her said that Earth should take her own advice and keep an eye on the youma, but maybe Earth was. The other part of Hermes won over though and kept her mouth shut, not wanting to instigate this argument any farther, and particularly not with a youma standing ten feet away.

The youma looked a little caught up in the argument itself, so Hermes decided to take the initative and, while he was standing still enough and close enough that she didn't have to aim, launched her attack. It came out quietly as a whisper, in hopes that no one would notice.
"Serpent Messenger!" The two snakes from earlier flew out towards the youma, baring their fangs at the enemy.

((Bosten IS cute...*hugs him*))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:01 pm
The youma got hit with one of the snakes but the other missed when it swang it's arm. It growled at Hermes. It sent out a lightning burst from the ground under the group, sending Kaze backwards into a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:04 pm
Hermes saw Kaze go flying into a tree, but couldn't do anything as ten seconds later, she joined the flight and crashed into the brick side of a building. "KUSO!!" she shouted as she felt the pain go through. Well it wasn't exactly unexpected. It kind of reminded her of water polo in the agressive and dangerous nature.

Struggling, she managed to separate herself from the red brick side of the building. Hermes was breathing heavily, had gained a bruise or two, and it looked as if she was struggling-and she indeed was-and forcing herself to stay standing. If that was what happened when she DID pay attention, the new senshi wasn't sure she was brave enough to see what would happen if you weren't. "Artemis-sama...please tell me one of you has a plan...otherwise we'll be bloody pulps before this is over..."

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:49 pm
Mercuryangel
Hermes saw Kaze go flying into a tree, but couldn't do anything as ten seconds later, she joined the flight and crashed into the brick side of a building. "KUSO!!" she shouted as she felt the pain go through. Well it wasn't exactly unexpected. It kind of reminded her of water polo in the agressive and dangerous nature.

Struggling, she managed to separate herself from the red brick side of the building. Hermes was breathing heavily, had gained a bruise or two, and it looked as if she was struggling-and she indeed was-and forcing herself to stay standing. If that was what happened when she DID pay attention, the new senshi wasn't sure she was brave enough to see what would happen if you weren't. "Artemis-sama...please tell me one of you has a plan...otherwise we'll be bloody pulps before this is over..."

Artemis ran over to her. "We need Kaze to transform! He can destory the youma with the power of the moon!" He looked over at the fallen prince. "Kaze! You have to transform!!"

Kaze lifted his head up. "I can't..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:17 pm
Looking back torwards the Youma she shook her head, and sighed. Her face looked abit anger as she found her hands elapsed infront of her. " Leave the Prince and the other senshi alone you creep! Petal Dance!" she yelled. Soon the whole battle feild was filled with swarming sakura petals surrounding the Youma mostly but giving some cover for the other scouts. Her eyes looked over torwards Hermes and Kaze, and her feet moved quickly.

Yoko ran torwards Hermes she seemed to need more help than Kaze. But why couldnt the Prince transform? That was such a mystery! "Are you guys alright for now?" she said looking down at the senshi before her.

Karinka-san

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Natsu found himself being launched backwards by the youma's attack, though unlike the others he didn't have anything in his way to run into except the ground. He hit it with a sickening sounding crunch, as he rolled a couple feet. He found himself staring at the sky, as he felt pain coursing through his left arm. He was slightly afraid of what he might see if he looked at it, so he decided to just leave it for the moment. The bone in his wrist though was cracked, causing his arm to turn black and blue, and looked like it was getting swollen.

Crawling to his feet he looked to see how the others were doing. Kaze didn't seem to be in that bad of condition while Aniya, or Sailor Hermes who she was at the moment, seemed be struggling just to stand. He glanced over towards the youma who was surrounded by sakura petals from Sailor Earths attack. He wanted to do more then just stand there, as he prepared an attack of his own. Raising his right hand up infront of him, he decided to try that attack he had learned just around twenty minutes ago. He whispered the words 'Furosenzu' to himself, as an icey blue aura appeared around his hand.

"Seeing how this youma seems to not want to go down so easily, what do you say we attack at the same time?" He asked, as he looked towards Sailor Earth. She seemed to be the most capable of fighting at the moment, seeing how Kaze couldn't transform, and Hermes could barely stand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:55 pm
"Sounds great to me...Lets do it then." she said taking a fighting stance. She allowed herself to collect her energy and store them perfectly away for her next attack wouldn't be for cloaking. As she looked at the Youma she shook her head, "Are you ready?" she said moving her eyes torwards the one senshi who seemed capable of a freezing attack. This could work out well.

As she held her arms out she formed them into fists, and quickly said "Earth Blossom.". Just then the earth around her began to crumble slightly as roots from near by tree's came from under the sidewalks and swarmed around Sailor Earth. The other two were protected and she knew that well. The petals would only swarm for about afew more minutes so she needed to make the best of it. Her aura grew stronger and if she could use this attack correctly she would half the Youma restraint for the time being.

Karinka-san

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:38 pm
"As ready as i'll ever be." He said, as he clenched his right hand into a fist while his left arm hung limply by his side. Even though he could only use one arm at the moment, that would be all he needed.

"By the way to answer your earlier question you can call me Chaotic Knight." He responded, before taking off at a sprint towards the youma.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:44 pm
She smirked as she sent the vines and other earthly materials torwards the Youma. He would be able to dodge most but its power would be unleashed if needed too. She nodded, "I see. Chaotic Knight. You are no newbie, you protect aswell as you can speak. I missunderstood you. Gomen." she said softly before turning her attention torwards the Youma infront of them . An ugly thing truelly.  

Karinka-san

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:25 pm
"Don't worry about it!" He shouted over his shoulder towards her, as he flashed her a childish like grin. He immeditatly turned his attention back towards the youma a couple seconds later, as he continued to make his way towards it. He waited till he was a couple feet away from the youma, before jumping in the air. He did half a flip, and manuvered himself so his back was facing towards Sailor Earth, as he found himself upside down.

Placing his hand on the top of the youma's head, he pushed off as hard as he could to knock it off balance to make it more vulnerable to Sailor Earth's attack. Also his attack would slowly, but surely start to cover the youma in a thin layer of ice that slowly thickened, starting with the spot on his head where his hand made contact.

He ended up landing a couple feet on the opposite side of the youma from Sailor Earth. A small pile of debri, caused him to loose his balance, as he fell onto his back side. His attention though was immediatly directed towards the youma to see what would happen when Sailor Earth attacked.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games