Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

"Mate, this is something he has to deal with." Daiki said as he put his hand on Kazan "we had to kill another Cloud ninja... it was an arrangement and I think it's had a negetive effect on him, but he'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm
"Death...is an accepted part of ninja life. It is part of all life. If your ally was prepared for it, then surely you too were prepared, were you not? The luck of the draw is all that decided the outcome." Kazan spoke softly.
"And sometimes....sometimes death occurs with no warning, no preparation. Feel joy that your friend was able to settle things before his demise. Not all get that chance. I'm sorry for your loss." Kazan bowed to Ryu slightly, his eyes dark with memories.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Daiki sighed "He's seen more death than you will ever see, but taking the life of a fellow cloud ninja is some what different." He said softly something that was much different than his gruff angry tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm
"I have not caused a death, no. But seen death? Yes, yes I have." Kazan said it softly before looking away.
"Let us cease this talk of death. It saddens and depresses, and it is not what your friend needs to cheer up. Instead, let us speak of training and teams, because it appears that I will be joining this village. What is it like here?" He gave a half hearted smile as he looked over at Daiki.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

With a grin Daiki spoke the truth "Abundant in people and rather beautiful ladies." He said referring to Mai and Yumi the girls he and Ryu had waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm
Kazan chuckled.
"That may be true, but I doubt many kunoichi will take a liking to a samurai such as myself." He chuckled again, knowing that the other might not believe he was a samurai - after all, he had no sword out. He tilted the brim of his hat back and smiled at Daiki and Ryu, wondering if they would guess it.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Daiki yawned "I truly don't like the Idea of Honor and all that Samurai boredom, I'm about assassination and watching the life fade from my enemies eyes." He said with a sadistic smile as he looked to Ryu. Ryu was quite the opposite he was a raging bull in battle yet he mourned the death of all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:53 pm
"Honor... I lost that with my clan's death, sadly. For me, battle is the only option left. I have to make the Etogawa name famous once more. And hopefully, find someone to be with. Death is any ninja's calling card, and for now, I am a ninja." Kazan rubbed the back of his neck thoughtfully.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"To bring death is my calling, I wish to show people the pain I was caused." He said with a vicious smile, anyone who looked could see that the young Native american boy was very angry with the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:06 pm
"That is rather vicious.. .and opposite of myself. I wish to prevent the pain I suffered from occurring to anyone else." Kazan frowned slightly, hoping that this conflict of moralities wouldn't lead to a more severe conflict between them later in life. Somehow....he had a feeling that it might. The one would try to cause more pain, and he would try to stop it. Yes, the samurai could see how it might easily come to battle between them.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Daiki laughed "but there are two people in this world who can stop me, Ryu and Yumi." He said grinning "If I die Ryu dies, and I have to watch over him, but I'd never do anything to hurt Yumi."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 pm
"Still.... please, avoid visiting pain on our allies. Our foes though..." Kazan grinned viciously, his eyes glinting slightly.
"Upon our foes, I'll gladly join you in causing pain." He twitched minutely, his hand reaching towards his mouth. He stopped himself before he bit his thumb, and shifted it to rubbing his hair.  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Daiki nodded "It's quite fun truly when you take the life of someone you despise, I know that well enough." He said that remembering when he murdered a Demon to protect his only friends, Quan and Ronnel, Ronnel was dead and Quan had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm
'Indeed." Kazan settled his hand back at his side as he looked around. He sighed and brought one hand up and pulled out the scroll, wincing as he moved. The weights were still there, and slowing down his movements considerably. As he read the scroll though, he grinned. He had taken a guess at what kind of weights he'd need to strengthen himself for this, and had gotten it right. But now he had to work his arms to further it. He looked up at his new friend curiously, wondering if he should ask what had popped into his mind.

((Actually.....Daiki never knew Ronnel. He knew Shinji, and Shinji never died. He's currently in the Apartments somewhere, with a staff made of Mikyo's Living Metal....XD))  

Ronnel-again

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm
((I couldn't help but notice the rise in Mokuton bloodline.... There are three in cloud now, one in grass and I think Kais second RPC... also the new guy. I shall bring them together and CRUSH ALL WHO OPPOSE US! cool especially that Kunesume.... ungratefful leaf ninjas.. I offered to help rebuild but he denied it. crying ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games