Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Zee kisses him back and smiles lightly, "But i really should start cooking." she says. She turns around towards the counter just to tease him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 pm
He wraps his arms from behind her and will not stop kissing her neck,god help her if he does find some place sensitive cause he won't stop kissing it.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 pm
Zee cranes her head to the side slightly with every kiss. She turns and looks at him, "I have to cook." she says between his kisses, "I.. have to cook." she says laughing pushing him off playfuly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 pm
He cant hear her,he lost in his own head but he just makes out her saying she has to cook. "It can wait Zee." He says before he starts kissing again. "Strange though she's so eager to cook..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm
Zee finally gives in, "Fine, fine, fine." she says and grabs him and pulls him in and kisses him wrapping her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

as the kiss ends he smiles and looks into her eyes dreamily. "Okay....you can cook now." He says though he's hesitant to let go.

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm
Zee kisses him once more and grins, "Well now i don't wanna cook." she says smiling. "But if you wish." she turns back towards the counter and starts cutting a vegetable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm
He goes and sit in a chair near the dinner table and watches her...she seemed so pretty and enthralling.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Zee starts cutting and hums a little song. When she's done cooking she starts to cook the food. WHen it's all finsished she places it infront of him and smiles. "First time i haven't poisned my masters food."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm
"And how can i be sure of that?" He asks her with a playful smile and a small laugh at the end.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm
"Because i didn't slide it across the table to you." she said, "Thats what i do so they can't smell the poison." she grinned at him and bit into her food.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 pm
He smirks and begins eating happily. "Good...not that it wold hurt me that much."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm
She smiles, "Oh yeah the demon thing." she rolls her eyes and takes a bite out of her food.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 pm
"Yes the demon thing." He chuckles a little and keeps eating.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 pm
She looks at him with a comptetive kind of look, "Tell you what, since you're all big and bad with the demon thing," she smiles and keeps going, "We should have a duel. If you win then you get what you want. If i win i get what i want. Deal?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games