Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm
"Thank You. So when do we start?" I said almost laughing from excitement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 pm
"First we think of a name then we sneak into the fire nation and get some clothes, we may be at peace right now, but there are still fire nation people wanting the fire nation to rule everything again."  

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm
Miza Kairoko
User Image
"And that is exactly why I am going. To prevent that, the fire nation can not be in control again." I said simply. "The sooner we leave the better. Lets meet somewhere tomorrow. Until then start getting stuff ready."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade stood and the chair went back down into the earth. "Alright, where do you want to meet?"

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm
Miza KairokoUser Image
I thought for a moment before saying "The white lotus. It's a small inn not far from here. I'll probably be spending the night there anyway. Come as early as you can we should leave before it gets to light we might need the cover of darkness, or at least I will" I muttered the last part. "I'll see you then" I jumped up and took off towards the White Lotus.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade woke and ran toward the white lotus, sun rise was about 2 hours away.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

raijin sasori

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 am
User Image Ken Shihouin
Inner peace and tranquility can easily be spread to those around them by the few that realize it's potential

Ken walked into the are of Ba Sing Se and smiled warmly seeing what was there, he was extremely excited to have entered such a massive city having he himself grown up in a tiny village. He was clearly not as experienced as many of the people wandering around the area and looking at all of the things wondering what it was that he would find here, he was hoping to see someone whom could help him find a teacher, he needed to master the art of chi bending so he could unlock the next stage of which he had only heard rumors...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 pm
Nita entered the city and sighed as she placed her wool jacket in her pack. She looked at a map a realized she had to travel to one of the inner walls to find a decent Earthbending teacher.

"Then theres Fire, and Air bending Teachers I need. And who knows when I could find those." she muttered to herself as she got on one of the trains to the inner walls.

Once off the train she began wandering around for an inn, or a friendly face that might want to take her in for the night. She sighed though as she realized the first thing she should do is find a teacher.  

RADiiO SiiLENCE

Desirable Prophet

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas