Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm
((No worries. I'm still waiting for Stream to accept Lu Shang cause he's apart of Zero's next chapter in life. So for now....he's an illegal. So none of this is "real" yet. xD))

"If you say so." Zero sipped his tea one last time.

"Hey Lu?" "Yes?" "I'm headed to Ba Sing Se. Think you can survive on your own for a few days?" "Sure." "Good....oh and also I want you to take this." Zero handed Lu Shang the black book. "The Zhi Gundong? But why are you leaving it with me?" "Listen closely." Lu Shang stepped closer to him. "I sense my death to be soon and it won't be a pleasant one. I need you to carry on with this burden and spread the knowledge far and wide. You understand?" "Y-yes. It's no burden at all." Lu showed a sign of grief on his face as Zero smirked and began packing. "I wish for there to be a copy of that book in every library for every culture that dares hold a person willing to learn." "Yes sir. I'll do my best."

"Well I must bid you adieu, young master Daichi. And to you dear Xian, I hope that in the next few years, you may excel in your studies, but I warn you to hurry. Daichi's got two years of youth on you and he survived against the fire lady." "WHAT?!" Lu Shang was in shock, almost beginning to cry. "Curse you spirits for making me a dud. stare " "Don't worry, there's always time for you to grow. At least you're as tall as a skyscraper." "That's not nice. gonk "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm
Daichi stood up and held his hand out, "It was an honor meeting you Zero," He grinned, "If you want, I could keep an eye on him, make sure he doesn't get eaten by a platypus bear." He laughed, even though he was younger than him.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm
"I hope that won't happen to much." Zero gripped Daichi's hand, shaking it with pleasure. "Now you're both just making fun of me." Lu Shang slumped over in grief. "Why must I live in such torment?"

"Well....bye now." Zero waved to the two boys, both younger than him, as he headed off to his death in secret. There was much more he had to do in Ba Sing Se that would result in his death. There was trouble coming. So why not die a hero?

"I'll make you proud." "I'm sure you will." Zero disappeared into the burning horizon.

"So what are we to do now?" Lu Shang stood with the book in his hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm
"Aw come on, we're not making fun of you." Daichi snickered and waved slightly as Zero disappeared. For a moment, his eyes flickered from light blue to a dark navy. He glanced up at Lu Shang, "He's not coming back, am I right?" He shrugged slightly and grabbed his sword, "Don't know."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 pm
((Switching colors. Lu Shang is now main. cool ))

"No....he's not coming back." Lu Shang held back his grief and took a deep breathe. After exhaling, he grabbed his longsword and prepared for his own adventure. "Then let's go kick some a** somewhere or another!" He cheered in excitement. "I'll have to pick up where he left off. I'll spread all across the world, exploring Chibending. From non-benders to benders of every kind. I'll perfect this art in his honor!" Enthusiasm flowed through him as he became determined at his new goal: Perfecting Chibending and proving why he is the first True Root Chibender. "For I am Lu 'Xian' Shang, The Earthbound Immortal!"

Lu, now known as Xian, the Chinese word for Immortal as reference to the Eight Immortal Kung Fu Masters, placed the ring on his right middle finger. Accepting this gift meant that he was officially no longer a student and was now the master. "You ready for this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 am
"A chibender, huh?" Daichi chuckled, "Never met one of those before." He adjusted his gloves and put his sword on his back. "What exactly did he do again?"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image
Lu "Xian" Shang, The Earthbound Immortal

Xian stood in a pose as if he were apart of some epic story. "Who? Zero? Or Chibenders?" A stare of confusion engulfed his face. He wasn't really paying attention during his legacy determination speech.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 am
"Both." He replied with a grin. "And don't make yourself look like an idiot, cause that pose obviously does." Daichi snickered.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

Xian stopped his heroic pose. "You're just jealous." He sat down and answered the previous question. "Anyway. Zero was a great guy. Born from a rich family in the Fire Nation, he was trained every day of his life. By the time I met him, he was on the quest for what he called the ultimate art." He laid his sword down. "He called it Chibending. An art that was based off Energybending that utilized the inner chi as a augmentation and sometimes as a weapon. Zero, being the neutral man he was, only wanted to research and study this art." Xian paused and smirked as he reminisced about the events that had passed. "He was more of a librarian or ancient master, but the knowledge he taught had potential to destroy and create. It left it up to the student to pick which they would do. Zero cared nothing for its use in war. He'd rather use knowledge to extend life than to destroy it."

Xian looked at Daichi. "Back before we came here, he always wanted to meet the White Lotus. I think that's why he wanted to go to Ba Sing Se all this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 am
"Oh yes, how did you know that I am so very jealous of you?" Daichi said in a very sarcastic tone. He sat down on the ground in front of him and listened closely. "Alright, so Chibending pretty much is a branch off of Energybending? Sounds interesting enough..." He replied, "The White Lotus? I wouldn't be surprised if they let him into their little secret group." He chuckled.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

Xian somewhat laughed himself. "Yea...I guess they would, but it's been decades since Avatar Aang's time. Do the White Lotus even still exist?" He stared into his ring. "Going there would be for nothing."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 am
"I don't know actually...maybe?" He pondered the thought as he stared into the sky. "I think they are still in existence...but don't take my word for it."

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 pm
Dante walks in to omash*it good to be back with a clean mind" Dante walks down the road to the tea shop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 am
User Image

"I sure hope they are. I'd love to train with a student of Master Piandao's teachings." Xian drew his sword and held it high for examination. It shined in the light, almost glowing from the polished perfection.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Daichi glanced over at his sword, "That's a fine weapon you have there." He said as he brought out his own sword that he 'borrowed' from a 'friend'.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff