Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 am
Relying on military training, he instinctively shot his arm up and knocked her hand wide, and then used his foot to sweep her to the ground.

Once he got balanced again, he tried running to a window to jump out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 am
"Um . . . Ow?" Aurora winced as she held her head. Recovering quickly, she picked up her dagger. Seeing as she was trying to escape again, she threw her dagger at his back, hoping it would fly true.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 am
He sensed her moving again, and could guess what she would try to do. Jumping to the side, the knife flew past him and out the window, just a few seconds before he followed it.

He hit the ground running, scooping to pick up the knife, and ran into the nearby woods.

(Good place to stop for tonight. Tommorow i shall come for my meteor!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 am
Aurora didn't try and stop him, only watching as he jumped out the window and out into the night. She looked down, realising his pack was still there. ((You never took it confused )) But only one thing had registered on her mind.
" . . . b*****d took my dagger!"  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:24 pm
Lee yawned and looked at her "Well that sucks, anyways can you come because I need some people."

Blade stayed out of sight and followed him into the woods and when he stoped he said to him "Hello there brother."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm
((Hey, you asked Arkon if it was okay to be related, right?))
Aurora turned around again, shaking her head vehemently. "No! I won't! I'm staying here, Lee." She was starting to get a bit annoyed with him.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm
(Blade was my first character ever but Lee is like my third so he would have to ask and it was okay so yeah)

Lee sighed and looked at her "Just when I thought you were worth it but if thats what you want then okay" He stood and began to walk to the balcony.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:41 pm
((Okay))
Aurora clenched her fists at the insult, but let it go. If he wanted to go and get attacked by Earthbenders, she wouldn't stop him. It was his idiotic choice. She followed him back to her room. When she saw he was on the balcony, she slammed the door shut and locked it.
'Now I can sleep . . .'
Aurora settled down to sleep again, seeing as she was still in her night gown. Her hair was still a bit damp, though. Before she lay down, she reached over and took a box from under the bedside cabinet.
She put the meteorite in there, smiling as she put the key in the pocket of her nightgown.
Not even the Earthbender would get through there - it was a solid fire proof glass of sorts.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm
"Why do the girls that seem like a good fighter and hate everyone who is not from the fire nation back out when she can finally dominate, and the cute ones of all of them." Lee jumped down from the balcony and went back to his house and snuck in then fell asleep leaving his balcony doors open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:05 pm
Aurora rolled her eyes when she heard the spoken words. "I'm not backing down, I'm being sensible," she murmured. "The Earth Kingdom is still strong . . . It would do no good to attack now."
She sighed and got into bed, falling asleep rather quickly.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Lee woke to the sun shining in his face and he yawned and then stood and got himself some clothes on then walked out to his balcony as his breakfeast was brought to him then he sat and ate while he watched nature do its thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm
When the sun had come up, Hogosya climbed out of under the rock he had hidden under. It seemed that those Fire Benders hadnt followed him.

Stretching in the sunlight, he glanced at the dagger he had taken from that girl. It was stuck in a nearby tree where he had thrown it. He yanked it out, trying to decide what he should do. He needed his meteorite back...it was the only thing he had left of his grandmother.

Finally he came to a desicion.

Sticking the knife in his boot, he turned and started back to the house.  

Lord Arkon

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 pm
Aurora stretched like a cat, the rays of sun streaming in through her window. Eye's half-lidded, she stood. Stretching again, she settled for closing the blinds as she got changed. When that was done, she opened the door again, stepping into the corridor.
She kept the key to the glass box with her, in her pocket, as she made her way down the stairs to where her mother was cooking waffles. Naturally, Pinion had already managed to make himself a nuisance, talking at a mile a minute so that no one could understand him. After a few minutes of this, Aurora snapped, throwing her knife at him, missing just slightly, but enough to take out a chunk of his hair.
She glared at the startled boy. "Shut. Up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Arriving at the household, Hogosya once again knocked on the door. He hoped to this peacefully.

He stepped back fromt he door and waited for someone to answer.  

Lord Arkon

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:41 pm
Blade stood above Hogosya and said "I didn't know stealing was your thing."

Lee finsihed his breakfeast and made sure his breath was good and teeth were shining then he fixed his hair and went down to the beach and sat down and began to meditate.  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff