Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 pm
Hayate heard Max, "I'm in here!!!" Hayate called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm
Max entered with a smile that quickly faded. "W-what the hell is this?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm
A women cried out, "Wait the door!!!" She yelled out, but it was too late the door closed behind them locking in place. Laughing surrounded the place.
Hayate looked around she panicked running to the door she went through the door, "Well that was useless." She muttered, floating back through she looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm
"Hayate which side is the lock on?" Max asks calmly and with a smile.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm
"Uh." Hayate said, floating through the door, her head half in the other side and her body was on the other side. Facing up, it looked like her body was limped at she was drowning floating in the water, "The.. Left!" Hayate exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:01 pm
"Please move out of the way." Once she does he goes all the way to the back and run toward the door and rams it on the left side breaking the lock and popping the door open.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:34 pm
Hayate nodded floating away. When eh successfully kicked the door, she almost cried when she heard the happy tears of the hostages.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm
He pats the head of a captured little kid and looks to the rest of them. "I'll be right back okay? i just need something to break these chains." Max walks out and one captured people said. "Who was he talking too before?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Hayate looked around, she was sort of glad that they weren't trapped. But was sad because she wasn't very useful. Looking around as the hostages started to argue on what was Max talking to. Sighing, she just floated there until Max came back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 pm
Max came back with a pair of bolt cutters and starts to break the chains on everyone. "Okay lets hope someone knows how to drive this wagon...." When people look at him he explains. "You guys will take this wagon and fallow me to the next town to make sure your safe."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm
Hayate watched Max cut the pair of scissors while they were being delayed the three shadows showed up again floating to China. The three shadows forgot to add a little important piece of information. It wasn't just a journey it was a race! The hostages were just fake people, pretending to be real people, well some of them were followers of the three shadows and obeyed their every will, their order was obvious delay the two upcoming people. Everything was just a fluke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm
Max was about to cut free the last person when an image flashed through his head a few times. "......." He stared at the preson closely. "......where are they and wheres the temple?" he couldnt place it but something was just off about this whole situation,like how they knew the door would lock when no one here could've ever tried to open it and the image was strange to him but he knew it had to do something with the shadows.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 pm
"What temple? What are they?" One of the children said acting innocent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm
"You've all been tainted by them havent you?" He grits his teeth and growls. "last chance,where are they and where is the temple?!"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:16 pm
"We don't know. We were only given the orders to delay you." One of the women said. "But you're too late. Too late." One of the girls said.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games