Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image

Lucario sat there for awhile looking over the humans. There all the same. All looking for a fight. All those pokemon. How are we going to start a rescue group like this. He looked at his hands and then back to the humans. A Swallow landed beside him but he ignored it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 pm
(adding pics now i see? x3)

Arcanine nodded "we'll take you" he and vaporeon then dragged Raichu out of the woods and back to the Gym. They sat her down and she stood up as soon as they let go. Raichu dusted her self off and frowned at the two and they bother backed up "well uh we'll camp in for the night see ya in the morning leader"!"Y-yeah"! they then ran off. She then smiled "Alrighty! this is the amazing Vermilion Gym! but its night and my leader is dead asleep so i say we head in for the night! my bro is probably inside and my gang meets me out here every morning to train so be prepared"! she then softly opened the door "C'mon this way,ill show you where my room is". she then lead them down the dark hall and stopped at a massive door. She smiled and opened it and bright lights shined in their faces. She stepped in and looked back "Make yourself at home". The room screamed Luxury in your face,form the mini fountain to the pure gold statue of Raichu herself. The paintings and pictures,Velvet curtains and a king size bed in the middle of the room,even an indoor hot tub on the side.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm
(yup X3)
User Image

Lucario looked over at the swallow next to him. "Why are you here?"
"Why else. To find you old friend."
"Old heh. It had been awhile."
"Why are you with this group now? What happened? You left after your last group dissapeared. We never knew what happened?"
Lucario remained quiet for awhile. "i'd rather not talk about it. Needless to say...I will destroy the ones who took my friends. Team rocket."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm
Meanwhile down the street a Jolteon seemed to be walking by itself down past the store but it stopped a few inches away. It looked up seeing the two and listened to the conversation it smiled and then yelled "Hey! you two know where i can find the Vermilion Gym? seemed to have gotten lost on my way there,mind helpin me"?.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

lucario looked down at the jolteon. "Your gonna wanna head east of here." He turned to the swallow. He sighed and flew up. "i will be back. i'm going to report in." "Be my guest. i could care less on what you do." At the the swallow left. Lucario hopped down from the roof. "If you have no master its better to not be seen alone around so many humans. i will take you to the gym. i had just came from there."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 pm
Jolteon chuckled "Guess your right" he then followed the Lucario "So where ya from? there isnt alot of your kind in these parts" he smiled at him.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

"Cinnabar town. I havn't been there in a long time." Lucario took a back route to the gym and came right to the entrance. "One question for you. Why did you want to come here to this gym?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Jolteon smirked "Because it attracts things like you...",He moved his paws out and smiled doing a Flash to blind him. Moving in the light he shot past him using a thunder wave to paralyze him and shot again once more in his original spot as a dark aura appeared infront of him making a pokeball appear,He then sent it out after Lucario "I wouldnt get close to that thing if i were you"  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

Lucario stood there and caught the poke-ball. His aura protected him from the paralyzes and the flash. With his aura he crushed the poke-ball. "Thanks for the tip." He back stepped and was behind the jolteon quickly. He grabbed him by the tail and Threw him into the gym doors. "WELCOME HOME!" He yelled right as he threw Jolteon. After throwing him Lucario dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:31 pm
A dark sphere of aura appeared out side the gate and Jolteon stepped out of it and laughed "What an interesting pokemon...i think i might have closer look soon...but for now" he chuckled as he turned and walked through the door without opening it "ill stay here for now...". he chuckled and vanished into the dark walls.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

lucario had managed to make it back to his spot over the market. "A dark pokemon. More likely the product of team rocket. i will have to deal with him later." He jumped to the next roof and kept jumping from roof to roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 pm
Kirlia looked around, grinning like crazy. She'd never seen something so lavish. "Wow, your Gym Leadre must really like you, to build something like this" she said.
Riolu was fairly impressed as well. He then heard the front entrance door open with a loud bang. "What the? Who's there?" he said, his Aura ready for a battle if need be.

(Edit)  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:53 pm
(Jolteon was tossed in at the main entrance not my room x3 silly u heard it but no see it)

Raichu laughed "well yeah i know im awesome and--" she turned hearing a noise,she could see the other heard it too "Ill see what it is..." she walked out and looked down the hall but nothing was there "Odd...maybe Lt. Surge rolled over in bed er somethin..." she then closed the door "Anyway! lets get some rest! tomorrows a very important day"!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 pm
This is nice...kinda makes me wonder how Torchic is.Grovyle said to himself as he looked up at the sky.

"Hey Cubone." The little ground type suddenly sprung up, hearing his name. "You should go back to the guild. Tell master Luxray, i'm waiting out here."

"Why, he know he knows." Cubone said as he walked away.

"Good luck." Grovyle said. Cubone raised his club, as if he knew what he meant.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:34 pm
Kirlia jumped onto the bed and bounced a few times. They'd been camping for almost a week now, and she missed a real bed very much. Riolu walked outside the room and leaned against the wall.
"What are you doing out there?" Kirlia called out.
"It's improper for me to sleep in the same room as two girls" Riolu replied. "So I'm going to sleep out here".

Kirlia got up and dragged a protesting Riolu back inside. "But we sleep together all the time" she said innocently. "I'm sure Rai-chan doesn't mind". The Psychic type turned to her. "Do you?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games