Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:22 pm
chi pulled away from john when he let go and had her hand on the hilt of her gun that was strapped to her lower back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 pm
He looked over at Chi "Relax....I am not here to fight unless he attacks Liz." he said and looked at chi smiling sweetly.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 pm
She looked at him coldly, she wasnt going to break her character or john would never trust her. she said nothing to kabal. rex looked up at chi whining softly, he wanted to go to kabal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm
He sighed "I wouldn't be here but liz got on my nerves.." he said "Just teaching her a little family history." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Liz stepped in front of Kabal, looking streight at John. "Can I have a talk with you...in private?"

John chuckled, "Of course dear," he sad and got up, walking out the door with her. Before he left, he turnd to Kabal. "Don't worry. I won't kill her. It's not her time yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm
He nodded "Good...better not or else John." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 pm
"ill be out john i still am looking for a job ill talk to you later.... kinda ironic im being left out in my own house" she said and walked off, rex licked kabals hand as they walked out past him. she went to the local gunstore and bought ammo, she would later alter the bullets to her liking but that would be after everyone had left her house. she sighed and looked at rex "if u want to stay with him you have to choose me or him until this has all blown over rex" she said looking at him, rex sighed and nuzzled her leg but he stayed with her and looked up at her, his eyes told her he'd stay with her through the whole thing to the end. She smiled and kissed his muzzle "good boy"

(longer than my usual reply lol, ill be off and on during the weekend but during the week ill be on alot when i have the time)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 pm
He leaned against the wall as he waited for Liz and John to talk.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 am
((sry guys. dont have time to post what i was going to. i will do that later.))

John nodded to Kabal and walked out the door.

Before Liz left, she whispered, "Go talk to her." Then she left with John.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 am
Chi leaned against a gunrack and sighed quietly as she looked at the avalible things to buy, she prefurred the things in hell, she wanted to go back, to run away from everything that was happening to her right now, but she wasnt that selfish and she knew she couldent get herself to leave no matter how she tried.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:36 am
Kabal was still worried but he left anyway going to a nearby weapons store and only looking around for small knives and sword.
Kabal never used guns he considered those cowards weapons,but he would use crossbows if he was using long range weapons.He walked over to a few and picked on up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am
rex ran to him and knocked him over and licked his face happily....chi didnt even notice that rex had ran off she was too deep in thought thinking about her and johns convorsation and thinking about if she was going to get a new weapon or not.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:12 am
He laughed "Hey Rex." he said letting him lick his face "its good to see you too." he said laughing and got up scratching his ears "Wait if you here than...oh." he said and laughed "Calm down okay." he said and got up picked up his cross bow and bolts but he stopped over by the gun and picked on up and looked at it "How would you even use one of these...." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 pm
She jumped at the sound of his voice "why are you here?" she sighed and looked back at the weapons trying to calm herself down... rex whined and tried to put chi towards kabal but she didnt budge, so her tried pushing kabal towards chi hoping he would move  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:22 pm
He didn't expect it and was pushed towards her "Oh hey Chi...uhhh I am just looking at new weapons." he said "While Liz and John talk." he said as he continued to mess with the gun "Weird things..." he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games