Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna feel how it feels?
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Aidan gently gripped the back of Kage's shirt as the other stood in front of him. He was nervous, but gave Kage's shirt a little tug, unable to speak at the moment, but he sure as hell wanted to leave, and he wasn't leaving the other boy here alone. The sound of gun fire was off putting, though there seemed to only be one person firing, that would be easier to get away from then three or four, but harder to locate if they switched positions.

You don't wanna hurt me

But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder. There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love? Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:41 pm
The gun fired again just scratching Kage's ear, to close to Aidan for his comfort,
"Please excuse this." he said picking Aidan up and holding him in one arm while he ran,
"I would have left you and led him away, but hes not stupid, he would have gone for you to make me stay." he explained, not that he though Aidan needed to know this, it just made him feel alittle better, "I really am sorry for dragging you into this..." he murrmered, "I promise I'll explain once your safe..." he took a sharp turn into an area with more tree's running behind a rather large tree setting down Aidan and putting a finger to the younger boys lip, telling him to stay silent, shifting to look around the tree.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me? You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?
If I only could, oh...

Aidan gave a little grunt as he was picked up, not struggling much, in this situation he trusted Kage, just listening to him speak, about to say something when he was set down but he went silent as he felt the finger against his lips, his eyes just going to the wound in the other male's shoulder. The elf stared for a moment, nervous as he stayed still beneath the tree, one hand lightly placed on the bark of it as he watched Kage, keeping his eyes out for any strange movements.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:06 pm
Kage paused and thought,
"Ok... advantages advantages...." he murrmered he looked to the ground just a bunch of rocks, "dammit what can i do with ro-" he grinned alittle and picked one up, "Aidran... tell me the second you hear movment and where it is... ok?"  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

The teen watched intently, listening to the noises around him as he was told to, before pointing off to the right when he saw a movement he knew wasn't the wind. "There..." He said in a hushed tone, watching the spot carefully because it gave little twitches, but besides that not much more movement.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Kage looked over seeing the movement he took the rock and threw it as hard as he could, there was a clink of stone onto metal, and then the sound of somthing falling to the ground, a distinctive male yelp from the reciving end of the shot followed by some cursing, Kage ducked back behind the tree picking up anouther rock and throwing it, it was a much bigger rock, big enough to knock someone out cold, he threw it, there was a yelp that was cut off and then a thud, he picked up Aidan again looking back knowing that there would be more, he ran with Aidan in his arms to the other end of the park by a little ice cream stand, he put down Aidan,
"Y-You o-ok, kid...?" he asked feeling dizzy his arm drenched with blood he used a bench to suport himself with his good hand.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

He listened to the yelps, about to stand when he was picked up again, this time for a longer period of time, none the less he let Kage do this, unsure if he found it comforting or not... if he did then fine. Once placed down he gently pushed Kage to sit, "I-I'm fine... but your... your not..." He said, pressing his palm to the bleeding wound as he used his other hand to tear from the bottom of his shirt before using that to tie above the wound to cut off a bit of the blood flow. "W-wheres the nearest hospital?"

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Kage pointed west,
"Th-that way... I'm pritty sure... if you head that way there should be one." he murrmered resting his head on the back of the bench, "I-I'm fine though really... I just need to rest alittle..." he smiled.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

"Y-you are not alright..." He said softly, "You were shot..." He tried to pull the other male up, wishing he had a cellphone or something in case something like this happened, but why would something like this happen on a normal day, thus he didn't have one and now he needed to call an ambulance, no, because that could attract attention.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 pm
Kage tried to help him by holding some of his own weight,
"I-I think, I have a friend who can drive us," he pointed, "that house there." he murrmered, the numbness was spreading, how could he be losing that much blood from a gun shoot? he thought to himself.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

iStalkStalkers

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

He gave a little nod, worried as he helped Kage along to the near by house, looking to him as they walked, "You owe me an explanation..." Aidan said softly as they reached the door.

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 pm
Little Albel made it to the park, it was a nice place to look for his cousin,it shouldn't be to hard to find him since he remembered his description. "Nyuu now to find my Z-chan" He began looking around, there were plenty of people so hopefully he would find him soon. He smiled thinking about him. Trying to block out any painful thoughts.  

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:39 pm
Kage nodded, "I-I will... not right now though... but I promise..." he muttered. A young man was outside the house working on a garden, he looked over at them and waved alittle at them smirk, "What he do this time?" he asked only because he couldn't see the severity of the wound.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm
It doesn't hurt me.
If I only could, oh...

His face paled a bit more, if that was possible, how odd how calm that man was... he spoke after a short silence, "S-shot?" He said softly, looking up to Kage in confusion and worry. There was something wrong with this friend of his...

You don't wanna hurt me

If I only could, oh...

iStalkStalkers

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm
Albel walked around for almost a half hour looking for his cousin,but there was still alot more park to go through,he continued his search,sniffing the air to see if he could catch the scent of his kind.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games