Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am
A grin appearered on yuri's face "it's a sort of counting game" he laughed to himself "who can kill the most, is what the game is, so how about it, i know you'll enjoy yourself", they had left the suburbs of of Califonia streets and were a little more out in the open down a countryside type road, which ment they were getting closer to the base "not long now"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 am

"Oooohh..." Sera's grin widened. A counting game, eh? She liked the idea of that game. But to count how many she killed would mean either counting them manually, or marking them upon death and leaving the counting for when the mission's been completed. Hmm.. I'll go with marking them. She looked at Yuri. "Alright. Sounds like a great game. "

The Raining Soul

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:05 pm
(( Oh haha sorry about that Demon xd ))

Cheshure's body slowly lowered itself to the ground as he watched her cat dart off. " Aw, how sad. " He said with a small frown. His body pirked up when he said they were expecting company. " The kind of company that doesn't know about us, or the kind of company that likes us? " He asked his tail still wagging lightly. He yawned and stretched like a cat before he sat down on her floor.

The Mad Man laughed a little to himself, he was currently in what looked like a high tech surveillance room. On an entire 20 foot wall was a perfect map of the world, as well as hundreds of small glowing dots. One of his lieutenants looked up from the screen and looked towards him. " Sir what is our purpose today. " The Mad Man laughed a little and threw his cloak away revealing that underneath was a black suit. " What a silly question my purpose is a lack of purpose. " aHe said with a soft cackle. " Do we have conformation on the UN? I want them as well as their nations royal families all attending that meeting there is a little message I want to make sure they all hear loud and clear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Yukina glanced after Nanani thinkin that if she was a cat, she would probably do the same thing as well after seeing a disembodied head floating in midair. She then turned to Cheshure. "Well, since it's Renault that's supposedly coming this way, then I'm assuming it's the kind of company that likes us," she said with a shrug. What Bird wanted to show them, she didn't know. It must have been important if she wanted Renault to be there.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:27 pm
"Bills, taxes...and a weird calendar from our sponsors at playboy." He slid the calendar he'd accidentally peaked at over to Evie and smirked. "Makes me wonder what all the people we've helped are doing right now. Hopefully this one here is the only one doing this particular thing." Renault's eyes finally lifted to Evie's. "Are you staying here tonight? If so, here are the keys. I believe I'm going to go home this time and watch a movie or something with my folks. Or plop right into bed. I'm freaking tired." Renault passes by her and exits through the large white hard wood door. Outside stood a man whom Renault had never seen before (Osiris.) "Excuse me, sir?" He began as he stepped over to him. "Were you referred here? If so, then we can help you. There are spare rooms upstairs. We can start tomorrow if you like."

~~~

"A metal bat? You may be the only person I might kill reluctantly. In the end, you'd still be dead though." After the car stopped, he bit his seatbelt and the material of it reacted with his tongue. It completely destroyed to part of the belt he'd bitten. "Yeah, we'll meet back up here. Also Lena, do me two favors. Keep count." He requested with a gleaming smirk. "Secondly, don't die. I'll see you when the mission is over." The kid got out of the car and rested his hand on the metal top of the car. His body soon became the same metal that has hand caressed and even shared it's magnificent luster. "Oh yeah...it's this type of metal that does things to me..." He sped of to the right door which was guarded by two men with high powered rifles. Though his eyes were now black metal, they still shined with the bloodlust they used to all those years ago...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Lena unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out of the car. She gave Lucas a two fingered wave as he sped off to wreak havoc and spill blood all over the ground. She took off in a different direction. Five armed guards ran at her with sub-machine guns. They fired at her. Lena smirked. There was a pulsating sounds and the bullets stopped just inches from her face and turned around. "Bye-bye," Lena said in a sinister tone of voice as the bullets charged at the five armed guards filling them with many holes. Lena stepped over their bodies and charged another group. As she ran at them, she decided to try one of her newfound abilities that she hadn't shown to anyone yet. Six ethereal looking arms emerged from her back and shot straight at her enemies. These were her vectors. There was a splattering sound as body parts flew past her spraying her with blood. Lena licked a little blood off of the right corner of her lips and continued forward making a mental count on how many she had killed so far.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:07 pm
Yuri could see the base "there it is" he could also hear trouble over there "looks like were not first, ah well", after minuites of sped up walking they had made it to the base, the gate they had entered had no guards, they were probley after the others "shame" yuri moved over to a set of buildings probley the base's mess-hall, he place the wall covering Sera down, he turned to her "I'm afraid this is where we depart" Yuri bowed to her and began to run off, but turned around briefly to Sera "remember, highest body count wins"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:26 pm
Bullets clanged loudly as they struck the metallic demon that easily with stood them all. His lips curved then parted into sadistic grin now that he stood less than a foot away from the apparently soiled guard. "Hi there." He stopped and looked up at him. The guard to the right switched to a shotgun, a weapon he knew could at least dent him and grabbed the armed guard in front of him. He turned him toward the other guard and allowed him to shoot his partner point blank twice. Blood ran from his wounds in cascades, but Lucas wasn't satisfied. He bit the arm of the dead guard causing him to drop his gun which fired once it landed. It hit the other guard and caused him to kneel. Seeing this as a way to earn cool points, he stabbed a massive blade through the abdomen of his human shield into the face of the kneeling man. Now backing away, he looked at the two and smiled saying,"I call this one teabaggin'. Heh. Whose ne--" A rain of bullets came down in torrents upon the little killer from elevated platforms. In seconds, his exterior would retract and his lead over Lena will be both gained and solidified.  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

A group of guard ran in panic to the second floor elevator. from the young Diclonius who was covered in the blood of their comrades They ran to an elevator and began repeatedly punching the button praying for it to open. Lena slowly approached them, a maniacal grin upon her face, her eyes wide with sinister delight. Finally the doors opened and the men ran inside, but before they could close it. Lena used her vectors to push them all to the ground. The cable that held it up snapped and came crashing down. The men screamed in pain as they were all split in half. "Guess I'll have to find another way upstairs." She turned and stepped over even more bodies.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 pm
(That one thing you just did with the elevator would be cool if it were in a movie. Not Final Destination though because then you'd see it coming.)

"Time!" Lucas pressed his hand against the wall of the construct. Much like the car, it was metal, but it was a lighter shade, though still off white. Another ability the young one had yet to display was what he though was the coolest of all the Madman's perks. He slid into the wall now hidden from view and appeared right behind the three men on the elevated stand. Saying nothing, he morphed the wall over them and once they were on the other side, he crushed them flat. Soon after, a massive face appeared in the same spot and it's teeth, which were razor sharp, were also slathered in blood. His looked over at the remaining few a smirked for little did they know, a hand protruded from the wall behind them. On the left, he grabbed them all and enclosed them in a sphere before constricting it to the size of a pea. The right bunch he grabbed simply all hed there necks snapped from him kneeding them until it happened. "Too easy. Now, to get down stairs. I'm sure they have an alarm...or better yet the controls to the lights..." His face sunk back into the wall as he now flowed to the basement. He was sure Lena could handle herself if she chose to go upstairs. Lucas simply wanted to turn the electricity off to scare his prey as well as find the weapon hold the Madman spoke of.

Mahareshi

Mikeyeatcookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 pm
since Yuri left Sera, he had ran though part of the base picking off lone soldiers, although he couldn't do it for long, since his power was quite loud "and ahhhh, you, make seven, raaah" Yuri had picked up a military jeep and bought it down on a guard, crushing his body, putting his head to his feet, he left the jeep as it was on on his number seven corpse, he looked up as a group of five or six appeared from around the corner, as soon as they saw the jeep on a bloody puddle they opened fire, quickly yuri rolled behide a near barrier, this was no problem it was what the mad-man had trained him for, Yuri put his arms against the barrier and started pushing with his legs, the barrier was moving to the gun-weilding fools, he pushed up until he heard a brief quiet when they had to reload, at that time he sprung and jumped over the barrier, he grabbed a soldier by the head and used him as a baseball bat swinging him into his allies, when he knocked them all to the ground, one or to knocked out, he held the soldier he used as a weapon, then snapped his neck with easy, Yuri disposed of the body and took a step forward before picking up a assult rifle, he aimed it at the bodys on the ground and opened fire, one by one blood expled from them in bursts, yuri stopped and tossed the weapon aside "13", Yuri moved on though the courtyard  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm
(So whose at the Eden base?)

Osiris slowly walked into Eden as he was looking around. Hoping to see anyone that knew Brian. He wanted to test his skills at hand. Seeing if hey can convert there attention to him before converting there attention to the imposer which he was. He had to make sure everything ran smoothly for the Mad Man's plans.

Alex Nevermore

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

Lena stopped in front of another group of armed guards. They were poised to fire. A secretary tried to run past, but tripped and fell in front of Lena. Lena's vectors touched the woman upon the neck ripping her head off and causing it to fly at the guards who side stepped it. The vectors then lifted the headless body up and used it as a shield. The guards began to fire, but only the body was pierced. Lena remained unharmed. The guards stood back in shock. Lena smirked evilly taking control of their guns using her vectors to telekinetically point them to the guards chins. They all went off at once spraying remnants of their brains all over the walls and ceiling. A few pieces hit Lena, but she merely walked away in search of more victims.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 pm
((KIkyo is on her way))

Alex had finished her last coffee and the remainder of her pastery. Tipping the owner she walked out and climbed on her bike. Reving the engine she began to drive off. Her long brown hair rippling like a banner in the wind.

Kikyo had finally reached Eden, which she staye seeing how her mother died years ago. She walked towards the kitchen, removing her shoes as she walked, She would pick them back up on her way to her room. She walked towards the refrigerator and decided to make a garden salad. She took out lettuce, spinach, tomoatoes, cucumbers, two eggs and some dressing. She turned on the fire to boil her eggs and began to chop up the vegetables. "I wish I was more helpful to the group" she said sighing.

Angelina nodded. As she went downstairs she was created by the more monsterous gifteds. "Okay...you have your orders cause total chaos, destory everything" she said as she took off to the sky. Soon her and her army were at Cleanse as she hovered in the air. "I guess I'll launch the first attack and you all move out from there" she said. Sticking out her index finger, a small glow could be seen. It fired quickly as it hit the base, causing a huge explosion as flames erupted. The monsterous gifteds began to charge the base as she followed, masking her presence from any telepaths.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games