Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm
She chuckled"This Arisa see now"She said as she used used a spell to break free then created blades,spun and shot them everywhere.Its bound to hit something  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm
A few of the blades managed to penetrate the flowers detals but didn't fully peirce them. 'Intresting...' Jareths voice still rang out in her head. 'I wasn't expecting you to really get scared but your reaction is certainly intreging. Not many can break free of the spell of my dream orbs...'
Suddenly the flower, the pillars, all the damage, everything disapeared, fadding off into nothingness. "I must say, you really are worthy of being a Pilalr." Jareth said. "But still don't expect mcuh respect. You've proved your self, but sparring and the batle field are far two diffrent things." He then walked off back to the libary.

"I'm sure." Knight said. "I jsut hope he dosn't start running his mouth, otherwise problems will occur."

"You will see the power it holds on the battlefeild." Raz said. "It seems like Jareths little match has ended. Quite beautifly displayed if I may add."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm
Makoto didn't fully understand. "Why would it be a problem if the VRS found out that the White Order does truly exist?" She asked. "I thought that would be a positive thing not a negative one."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm
She rolled her eyes"This Arisa knew as much"She said then vanished and headed to her room  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 pm
"Well for starters the Order is supposed to be secret." he said. "And another thing is that they, although plege to rid of melevonlent beings, rather play to their own needs. Thy'de probly only help us because they see the horde as an obvious threat to humans, but they're look for any reason to stab the rebels in the back. They may be preists, but the White Order is worse then we are."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm
"Oh I didn't know they were supposed to be a secret, I'm sorry for telling him." Makoto apologized sincerely. "For priests they don't sound any bit religious at all especially if they'd be willing to stab the backs of comrades." She stated while pondering the strengths and abilities the White Order must possess.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:49 pm
"It's alright Makoto." Knight said. "And like I said, the order is out for their own gain. I'm not supposed to tell you this but might as well...They were originally cerreated to protect the human race from vampires, and back then that basically ment all vampires. But by the first Vampire Civil War they realised that they to whanted to protect there own kind. So they made a deal if they stayed in the shadows that there wouldn't be any trouble.
"You can obviously see how that turned out. But anyways, after this deal the Order still kept and eye on the vampire in case if somthing like this happened again. They would help us and the rebels, but only because the human race could be in danger."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm
"They are sort of like a last resort in case the vampires completely take over the human race?" Makoto asked to clarify what Knight was saying to her. She knew that this information was top secret and there wouldn't be a soul she'd tell.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm
"That's one way to look at them, yes." he replied.

Razamule knocked on Arisa bedroom door. "May I come in, my lady?" he said polietly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm
Arisa was reading when she heard a knock on the door"Of course you can,Raz."She said"You don't have to use formalities with me.Your a family friend"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm
"Very well." Raz responded. "I saw your fight with Jareth, you did quite well. Not many people can actually withstand the abilities of his dream orbs."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm
She looked at him"To be honest, This Arisa new it was an illusion all along.This Arisa just wanted to see what he could with it.This Arisa was amused,by his abilities"She said"So what have you been up to?"She asked"Oh before This Arisa forgets,This Arisa is the new pillar,apparently the old one got ripped to shreds"She said shrugging  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm
"Yes I already know. And as for me, I am fine." he said as he walked over to the window and peered out of it. For a moment he was seilent, a rarity for him. "I'm glad that you are back Arisa. I have missed you a great deal since you have left."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:57 pm
She smiled "This Arisa missed you as well, when This Arisa was gone.Do not worry,This Arisa wont be going anywhere, unless she gets hungry" She said chuckling "So This Arisa sees Eon is paying the price for messing with Carina.She has made me proud,when This Arisa was away,She taught Carina everything she knows." Arisa said smiling  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:03 pm
"I really don not belive that the master cares about what he did ir even about Carina." he said looking at her. "Though he dose seem to care for you greatly, perhaps because you are an arch." He sighed a bit and looked back out the window. "Arisa, I must confess...I...adore you quite well."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games