Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm
"Damn it," Kain swears and struggles against the chains. The rattling of the chains could be heard though the castle by any lycan.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm
Leon hears the chains. He looks at the princess. "I'll be back. I need to check on the prisoner." He heads down towards hte cells.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Kain hears someone coming and growls angerly. "Let me out of this chains right now," Kain demands angerly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:49 am
Leon walked down and looked at kain. "I gave you the chance to leave. It's your fault." He glared at him, still confused.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm
Darmis was sitting with a clean veiw of kain thinking to himself i could break the chains from here then watch the show, "tough choice tough choice, screw it i'm doing it" he fires a blade into all four of Kains chains letting him free and then useing his speed gets close enough without alerting kain and leon even more (hes hinding his presnese by the way)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:47 am
Alliyah came back from her trip to find out something was amiss"d*** it"She said then walked out of her room and into the dungeon"i was so stupid to think that it would last"she said as she walked to the dungeons"Hello kain, i see you have met leon."She said then kicked him"If you would have just stayed here like i told you to, Leon's like would not be in jeopardy,but you didn't and now the help i gave him is wavering, and when it does he will have the same fate as you"She said then walked away  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 am
Leon turned and ran after alliyah. "WAIT! Please! I'm loyal to you! I fought kain to get him away.. he controlled me because im a werewolf but I dont trust him...please..." He frowned as he tried to reassure her. Her spell still had most control. He felt horrible. "Please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 pm
She stopped and turned to look at him"Why should i believe you almost let him get away."She said"I don't know where your loyalties lie anymore"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 pm
Leon frowned. "I'm loyal to you.. he was controlling me...Please.... I don't want to be on my own.." Leon dropped to his knees crying. "Please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm
Sh walked upto him, and held him"I'm here"She said then thought about what he said. 'he only controlled because i'm a warewolf.'then thought of an idea"I have a way for that not to happen again"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:42 pm
Leon looked at her then smiled. "I'm sorry...wait how?" He was confused. He WAS a werewolf you could't change that... He looked at her confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 pm
She looked at him"I can make it so he can't control you anymore its a very easy process.So do you want it?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:05 pm
Leon frowned and looked at her. "WIll it hurt?" He was scared, he didn;t want ot feel anymore pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:25 pm
She looked at him"No not physically,but mentally yes just a bit, but it will pass quickly,so are you ready?"She asked him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm
Leon nodded slowly. "O..kay.. i trust you...I AH!" Leon winced as he shifted to his wolf form. The wolf glared at her. "What are you going to do to him exactly? I'm as pi**** as you about being controlled but i need to know what your planning." The wolf barked at her, glaring slightly.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games