Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:17 pm
Lily jumped and shrieked as she saw Malik come out of the ground. "What the...? How did he....?" she couldn't finish any of her sentences as she walked around Malik. She looked at him closely and then at the others. "I'm so confused." she said as she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm
Valcom looked at Lily grinning.

"Told ya so."he said.

Malik stood up and stretched.

"I've lived a long long time.This young bodied wise man is way older then your friend Dawn."he coughed smirking.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Lily rubbed her head and smiled at Malik. "I don't care! I'm just glad you're not dead. But what about Jackle?" she asked as she looked at his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm
Malik scratched his head.

"Dead i'm afraid.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm
Lily nodded and sighed. "I figured you would say that." she said as she looked away from the body. "So what are we going to do about those big bad demons? Apparently they have a leader. What did they call him? Sting, was his name, I think." she said as she tried to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:36 pm
(were Dawn?)

Malik scratched his head.

"Sting won't be able to control Kiba long..Kiba will kill him and take over eventually."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm
((oops! i kinda forgot about dawn. srry!))

Lily looked at him and giggled. "It's kind of funny that all those demons need a ruler. Probably too dumb to do things themselves." she said as she tried to hold in her laughter.

Dawn had returned to the others and saw Malik. She crossed her arms and smiled. "Figures you'd still be alive." she said. She could sense that the demons were here earlier, but she didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Malik smilled.

"Well if it isn't my young protegy..how are you?'he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm
Dawn smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "I'm absolutely fine! Although I've been better. And you?" she asked him with a grin, flashing her fangs.

Lily watched the two of them and burst out laughing. She put her hand over her mouth to stop. "Sorry!" she said as she bit her lip to hold in her laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Silvia looked at Dawn and Malik, she stood beside Dawn trying to keep in her laughter.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Malik back-flipped making his legs pop.

"I've seen better days.."he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm
Dawn watched him do a backflip and she chuckled. "Yeah, I think we all have." she said. She then looked at the ground. "Show off." she muttered.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm
Malik looked up at her.

"You'd need something to pop your legs after you've been crawling threw dirt all day."he said stretching.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Dawn looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "I don't want to know." she said as she shook her head. She couldn't help but smile though.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Malik smirked.

"Anyways..Damon is training and won't be back for awhile..I brought a friend..lets say back from the dead."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games