Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:56 pm
Campbridge entered the house that was used as the base for Clan Kanareshii, with Vincent supported on his shoulder. The two of them walked through the looby and the man put Vincent down on the couch.
"Here. Not too much tired or something? Does your burned wound still hurt? I have more cream if you need it," he told his friend.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:59 pm
"No no im fine. Thank you i have to do some things. If you want to stay and watch you can. But i dont know how exciting it will be"

He said as Campbridge placed him on the couch. Vincent knew he needed to bring out his dolls so they could help around the house. And he needed to Meditate as well, relax his body and his mind so his wounds would heal better.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:04 pm
"Okay then, I'll stay and watch. I don't care if it's not intersting." He said as he was sitting not far from Vincent in a tailor style.
((Didn't really found what else to say >_>))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:16 pm
((Lol its okay this ones long so there ya go ^^))

Vincent nodded and got down on the floor his back to the couch. He set his daggers down but this time he plunged both of them into the hardwood floor. The daggers stood straight up now their tips embedded into the wooden floor. They were a foot apart and a foot infront of him.

He crossed his legs one over the other and relaxed. He sighed and after a bit he slowly took of his mask. He placed it between the daggers his finger on the top of it. He took his other hand and started to spin the mask between the two daggers. He mummbled a few words and the mask levitated a bit off of the ground. He let og of the mask it continued to spin and float.

He waved his hand over the mask and daggers the mask turned into a black sphere that was also a portal.

"Time to come out."

He said quietly and closed his eyes. He waited for his dolls to come out.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:25 pm
Campbridge looked at vincent making his litle magic trick. It was actually more intersting then the man hinted at it. The man looked at it with big open eyes like a kid opening birthday gifts. It was true that he was surprised Vincent was willing on removing his mask so soon but the hell with that! It was more spectacular seeing what was happening right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:34 pm
One by one the dolls stepped out and stood next to one another in a row. There were eight in total.

Sine wore a short white dress that had black handprints on the bottom of it and on her legs.
Circe was in her black long dress her long black veil convering her face as usual.
Umbrae wore a black milkmaids hat. And a black and white checkerpattern dress. And black boots.
Ianua wore a red and white kimono.
Animula had her bright red jacket which the sleeves where too long for her. her red wool cap matched her red tights.
Erro wore a short grey japanese style dress.
Trae was in her usual black and red Kimono.
And finally was Mentis she wore a white shirt and shorts. She also had a bright red tie and a red headband in her hair.

"Good now that youre all here lets get started."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:45 pm
Campbridge mouth falled down when he saw all of the dolls comming out of the portal.
"And me who taught you only had two...Well... I was wrong!" He then said trying to calm himself before he jumped on the dolls. The only reason why he didn't do it already was because he was a litle tired after what happen that day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:01 pm
Vincent smiled at Campbridges comment about how many dolls he had. He reached into the portal himself and pulled out a bag that was full of some stuff. Then he waved his hand over the portal and it turned back to his mask. He grabbed his mask and put it back on. He removed his daggers from the floor and put them on his belt. He put the bag over his shoulder and sat back down on the couch.

"Sine and Mentis stay here i need you. Trae and Ianua go and explore the house somemore. Dont get lost though and clean what you can. Erro and Umbrae go outside and explore around the house. If you find anything useful bring it to me. Crice and Animula i will need you as well so stay here. No go."

Trae, Ianua, Erro and Umbrae all nodded in unision and headed out of the room. They paired off as directed and headed to go do their jobs. Sine, Mentis, Circe and Animula all sat down in a circle facing one another.

"Fun no.. not really. Who are you anyways?"

Vincent said looking to the person who had addressed them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:13 pm
Campbridge didn't knew where to look so much dolls there was. He really was in paradise.
"Oh, That's Ven. He's the first one I meet when I came here...I mistook him for a box actually... But anywya, why do you need all your dolls? Tell me I'm curious."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:18 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:25 pm
"Oh! Veny-boxy!" Said the man teasing the small man a litle. "I was wondering since you've been here longer thne anyone, do you know if there aer any room with bed that are somewhat usuable in here? Vincent was kinda injured by some freak with a sword so I was wondering if he couldn't rest on something else the a wallet-eating couch."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:26 pm
"Well really i only need four but id thought id bring them all out. the can help clean after i heal my skin. Thats what these four are for."

Sine, Mentis, Circe and Animula all held out their hands their palms facing one another. The focused their energy and after a bit, they each started to glow a different color aura. Sine started to glow red, Mentis glowed blue, Circe glowed green, and Animula glowed red. Little balls of their energy formed in their hands. Once the balls were big enough they got up and put them all together. The ball of energy turned white and they handed it to Vincent.

He touched the ball and the light invaded his entire body and made it glow. After a bit the light dissapated. Vincent reached into his bag and pulled out a cloth. He ran the cloth along his skin and as he did his burned skin fell off. Underneath the burned skin was brand new beautifully flawless skin.

He turned to Ventarbre still wiping his burned skin off. He smiled and waved to the man. His soothing voice came from behind his mask.

"Well its nice to meet you im Vincent."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:32 pm
"Wow...That's some impressive Self Healing magic you got there..." He t9ld Vincent after he notice he was changing skin. He was still sitting on the floor using his cane to rest his head at that time. He made a note to ask Vincent if he could touch all the dolls one day  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:45 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games