Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 am
Raven
Raven grinned at Dante’s words “Of course I am angry, I wouldn’t have dragged my members here if I was happy now would I?” She spun around and sent a shockwave towards Dante. “How can a human mind change when the world it develops in, never changes?!” She challenged him while releasing another shockwave towards him. All the while the ground shook more and more, by now the buildings had started to shake. “If you hadn’t had sent one of your members to our base earlier you could all be on that plane and out of here, but for once it seems your leadership skills slipped your mind”

Nathaniel
Nathanial shook his head at the man. He removed his gloves and grabbed Koji’s hand. He smiled as he felt his power copy Koji’s. The barrier disappeared as soon as Nathanial’s skin touched Koji’s. In a blink of an eye Nat had gained the same power as Koji and had sent a spear of ice towards Khalifa.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am
Roulin's arm up to this shoulder and most of his torso was blown away by the shockwave Raven retaliated with. He spun under it's force and fell to his knees. He knew that if he were human, the fight would've been over a long, long time ago. Thankfully, he wasn't. "Listen you crazy broad, we didn't send anyone to your makeshift....ragtag base! We don't know what the hell you're talking about!" Roulin jumped from the building and landed in the form of a puddle. He couldn't very well stand due to the small earthquake that was taking place, but he managed to do so atop watery legs. "I swear to God I don't know what you're talking about okay? We could've have attacked your base...we were too busy..." Roulin thought back. Why would Moli have came crashing through the window? He was thrown back by an attack. Possibly a shockwave. Why would Moli attack their base? "Um...oops..."

~~~

Timothy's eyes narrowed concernedly. He could hear them below talking about who attacked who. Before long, they'd know they were setup. It was time to end this. "Noah. Sakura. Get back up here immediately. It's about we finish our job." The attack Timothy had waiting was more than strong enough to decimate the entire continent. In fact, he held back some of it's energy. If he hadn't it may have spilled over onto Japan and lower Asia. "L. After my attack lands, I want you to follow up. No later than five seconds. Think you can get within that window of time Lightman? You too Sabrina. I'm gonna need an Earthquake pronto."

Mahareshi

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:36 am
L removed his headphones at Timmothy's rushed plans. The lazy smile cracked a little as he laughed some. "Ahh I see what your doing...It'llll all just look like someone bombed Australiaaaa...fairly clever little brother..." The lightman stood up and crossed his arms looking down at the OWL's. "What shall you do son of Che?" His eyes held a strange light to them, signal of his attack being ready. "Well one island to save the world, suppose its a fair enough trade" L shrugged and held up his finger like a gun. "Ready when you are Timmmmothy"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:11 pm
Raven
Raven listened to Roulin’s words, the way he had said them made something click “You really didn’t did you?” She whispered “I knew something was off…for the owls to send a single person as a greeting was completely out of character…Then this is all a set up. The U.N.S must be behind it all! I thought of that conclusion before hand, but my anger got the better of me when I saw you guys” the earthquake subsided “Fallen Phoenix we will retreat! We have the wrong group” She declared before turning her attention to Dante “This is the only time that I will ever say this to the likes of you” She glanced away and barely spoke the word “Sorry”
Next time she will not call of an attack so simply. They might be enemies, but that didnt mean Raven had lost all her manners.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Kuso. Benkei thought as he saw the massive clawed hand smashing toward him. He dashed backwards to avoid the hand, raising a shield in hopes it would slow the hand down or the horns that Benkei didn’t see because he brought the shield up and dodging to the best of his ability. The gravity was slowing the Japanese martial artist down though. He drew up some random pieces of stone and sent them toward the spirit as well and unhooked one of the guns he had on his person. Does physical stuff work on this thing? Clearly, Benkei had unintentionally picked a fight with the wrong person. He took a quick shot, guessing where the head of the spirit was. At that moment, he heard Raven faintly call off. Faintly, because he was preoccupied with this big ten foot tall thing that had broken down walls with just an unpleasant screech and apparently had it out for him now. Calm down. Remember the training. Don’t falter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Roulin returned to his normal human form and sighed a relieved sigh. When he exhaled, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his chest. He pressed his hand against his chest and nearly fell to his knees in the pain. She had managed to bruise him even though he was water. She wouldn't kill him though because now she was leaving. "Thank you God...and the plane is still working...yes!" As they left, Roulin akwardly waved and whispered,"Thank you" to the leader. "Everyone, get to the plane. I think it's about time we left to America now. When Amara, Jhelae and Anderson get back, we can finally leave."

~~~

Now entering the atmosphere was Timothy's super charged sphere of electricity. He didn't have to turn to look at it. The illumination reflecting from the ground below was enough. "And here it comes." He lifted a finger and directed it forward. The sphere then elongated as it picked up speed towards the continent. People below began to look up at the large, light blue ball that threatened their existence, but Timothy only looked down at them, his face as emotionless as stone. This was his job and although it was rough, demanding and sometimes a morally questioning one, someone had to do it. "Ready the attack Timothy. Noah and Sakura will make it out regardless."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Noah had pretty much came down for nothing since he heard Timothy's voice ringing in his head, it was time for the final attack and they had to get out of there now. Noah remained unseen and looked towards Sakura, he knew very well she would escape though would give a hand if needed and with that the invisible being was gone, unseen by anyone and within seconds he would appear beside the other Heralds and that when he noticed the devastating ball of electricity.

Khalifa looked to his right as he heard something coming towards him and with his ability to sense aura and energy he knew very well it was an attack though not one he would really expect. A sphere which was once used as a barrier was now sent towards him and Demois but before it reached either of them he pointed his right hand towards it and the glow shined as Khalifa closed his hand into a fist which he then released a concentrated beam of energy which collided with the barrier pushing it back before shattering as the energy was focused on one area. Khalifa looked back towards the others when he heard Dante's voice, the man who has been like a father figure to most of them for many years. "Yeah, I been away trying to find myself and what not, you know me better than anyone" He stated with a small laugh but then he focused once more on Nat and Kojiro, seemingly Nat has the ability to barrow the abilities of those he touches with his bare hand and now having the ability of 'ice making' it seems he can't create barriers anymore. When Nat created the spear of ice and threw it at him it seemed to be coming at him with great speed but leaping into the air in a summer salt motion he then flashed that Azure blue color as he vanished and without any trace he appeared down below behind the two and with his gloves now upon his hands he took a standard south paw stance of boxing and delivered a left hook which he attempted to knock Nat into Kojiro and send them both away from the plane but knowing him he was always ready to retaliate if he was attacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:14 pm
Sakura deflected the last attacks and looked at the others with a smirk when she received the message. "Well, fools, it seems as though it is your lucky day," she said. "I have no more time to waste on you. I suppose we'll have to finish this another time." A whirlpool surrounded Sakura and engulfed her. As quick as the water came, it was gone, back into the ground. A moment later, Sakura appeared next to Timothy in a swirl of water, completely dry. "How can I help?" she asked with a smile.  

The Lacey Bear

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Nathaniel
Nathanial watched with amazement as Khalifa dodged his attack with a showy flip. Nat was sent flying backwards with a powerful left hook, he managed to move his body to avoided colliding with Koji. His vision blurred as he was caught by someone. He raised his hands as if to retaliate but was stopped.

Raven
Raven had seen the thrown punch and had moved in time to steady Nathanial as he was knocked backwards. She grabbed his hand firmly when he rose it up to attack “That is enough Nat, you have done well” she murmured softly in a soothing manner “BENKEI ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!” She yelled towards the team mate who had not heard her original call

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm
Ember smirked at Sakura just as she reappeared. Like always, there was not even a scratch on her. Sakura had done her job well once again. Now, finally it was almost time to put an end to these O.W.L.s once and for all. She had already wreaked her own havoc with the Night Owls. She was certain that there would be nothing else for her to do at this moment. Everyone else seemed to have everything under control.

Jhelae grit her teeth and growled as their opponent deflected their attacks before taking her leave. Still, something did not sit right with her. She looked at Amara and Anderson. "Do either of you find it odd that she left all of a sudden? She had the upper hand on all three of us. So why didn't she stay and finish it?" Jhelae asked suspiciously, a feeling of dread coming over her. What was happening? She looked at The Phoenix to see if she had any answers.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 pm
"Besides standing and looking pretty, I tidal wave would be good." Timothy said to Sakura. "After it's all burned, you can wash away anything that may lead anyone else to the items." As the ball passed by them and breeched the atmosphere completly, Timothy released an almost disappointed sigh. "It's a shame we have to do this Australia...such a nice rock. Oh well." His index finger lowered more and more and the attack sped up in response.

~~~

"Heh, Khalifa's back. Thank goodness." He overheard him say he had been finding himself and that ellicited thoughts of him being a Buddhist, or at least a potential follower. Now that things had cooled down, he was able to focus on plane's frozen engine. As he approached it, he noticed his shadow elongating. "The sun isn't moving...and there isn't another eclipse...I hope." He looked over his shoulder and took in what may be his last sight. There was a gigantic blue ball of electricity above them. Judging from the distance, it was only a few miles above them all. He lifted his agape jaw and looked at every before frantically pointing up. He couldn't bring himself to word, but hopefully his flailing would alert them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm
((It turns out we're not leaving until tomorrow morning. >.< So I'll be able to post tonight since I'm already packed and all.))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Kojiro had dropped his guard when they seemed to come to a cease fire, he tried to catch his breath, however as soon as he seemed to see the end of the battle, Nathaniel was attacked by Khalifia, his powers flared up in anger and fear, he gripped his knife and reared up to attack, a cold look was in his glowing eyes as he glared at the attacker, "...That was dirty..." he growled in a low whisper, before he could do anything though he noticed Raven stopped Nathaniel and Benkei, he looked towards His leader looking for some kind of signal,"...I don't trust him...but...Raven wants to end this battle..." he thought to himself as he tried his best to restrain any sort of retaliation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 pm
Raven
Raven caught Roulins frantic movement, startled and perhaps a little creep out by it she glanced upwards to where he was pointing “Holy s**t!!!” She stammered as her eyes took in the huge blue glow of what seemed to be electricity came into focus “No! it can not end this way!” She added while her arms wrapped around Nathanial in protective instinct.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm
The Phoenix looked as Sakura and Noah had suddenly left. When Jhelae had spoke she knew exactly what was going on. "They're going to destroy this continent" she explained. Amara's body began to glow as the light spread from her to Jhelae, to Anderson((Is that his name Nicko, I keep getting confused,lol)) as a bright flash covered them ranging from their group to the Night OWLs, to the Fallen PHoenix and even the UNS. It was subconcious of Amara as they all were transported from Australia before the ahnialation had ensued.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games