Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Aud frowned. "I'm sure your realy nice...." she muttered, looking at the ground. She pushed herself up a bit and sat on the gravestone she had been leaning on. She paused for a second. "Want to go to the cafe or diner or something? I can get you another muffin...."
((Ooh fun))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis sighed. "I get that a lot." He said, kicking the muffin around like a hackey-sack. When she mentioned another muffin, he looked up, smiling slightly. "I'd like that."

((Yeah, there was this one guy dressed up like Jason and he had a chainsaw. It had something on it so it wouldn't kill us, but it was still creepy because he nearly tackled me.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Aud grinned, jumping down from the tombstone. "Really? Cool." She grabbed Anubis' wrist, practically rushing towards the gates. "Graveyards give me the chills." Aud explained, slowing down a bit once they reached the gate.

((They held something like that at my school once in 6th grade. But without the chainsaws...This guy tried to spook me by flickering on and off the lights, but I slugged him...It turned out it was my classmate Ben when we turned the lights back on and I felt kinda bad...))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis smiled as he felt him dragging him for the exit. "It's alright, not many people do like them." he said, not really caring that she'd kind of admitted that she didn't like his domain.[/color

((Yeah, apparently the guys wearing the masks took advantage of how they were unknown... They grabbed my girlfriend into one of their laps... I almost punched him, but she slapped him and walked away.))

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
Aud shrugged. "Not that I don't like them, I think they're interesting. They're just kind of eery." She paused and glanced around. "Let's say diner, they got pineapple there."

((Ick, I hate it when stuff like that happens. Last year one of them tried to hug my friend Kiersten from behind but she's like...extremely bad-a** and gave the guy an almost-broken-nose. But it was bleedin pretty bad. This year though I get to work at one of those places. They pay nicely, I must admit. But I don't plan to pull anyone onto my lap. Just freak the kiddies out.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis started walking as well. "Okay, let's go then." He said, glancing back at the graveyard before walking for the diner.

((One of the people touched my shoulders, back and a**... It was really creepy, but I didn't flinch at all.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm
((I'll post first....
Haha, I would've slugged them and told them to bloody back off...But that might not really help, just egg them on. I congragulate you for not flinching then I suppose.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm
((They tried to scare me later on and I just glared at them. Eventually they just walked away.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 am
luna looked at yujiku and tried again now knowing her contacts fell out revealing her bright yellow eyes as her sweet dress morphed into a skin tigh ninka top and tight leggings with ankletes around each ankle "so where is jewel jasmin as jade?" she asked impaintiantly her black hair making her look pale in the dim light  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 pm
Mori

The Scientific Experiment

Mori had been running for what seemed like forever. 'I don't want to know! No!' He thought as he ran. Flashed of things he didn't want to see were plaguing his mind, torturing him almost to the point of screaming. Tears blurred his vision, causing him to run and trip over the dark stone slabs and eerie looking roots. Blood, pain, suffering. It all filled his mind and he didn't want it. He moved to wipe the tears from his face, but in that moment he tripped over a stray root and was sent sprawling to the ground. He curled up into the fetal position and cried into his knees under a dark tree. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself. "I can't tell them. I can't tell them no. But I don't want to know." He held his head in his hands and tightly closed his eyes. "NO! I don't want to remember. I don't want to know." The boy began rocking himself, chanting, "No. I don't want to. I don't want to. No! No! No! No! No!"

(( I forgot to mention that being Mori's roommate would drag you into a lot of drama. Sorry. I hope you don't mind. If you do then you can always leave... ))  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm
(I'm cool with that. Madoka kind of turned into one of those characters that smiles to hide his pain.)
Madoka came running, looking for his roommate. He's followed his aura which was becoming very chaotic. It was long before he found Mori, looking at him sadly. How....how could those two girls be so selfish to talking about whether or not to help return his memories with him right there without even thinking about how he felt!?

"Mori? It's Madoka." He slowly moved forward, kneeling down in front of Mori. "It's alright....I gave them a good talk to make them think about their actions! It's your memories....it's your choice."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Mori

The Scientific Experiment

When Mori heard his roommate's voice, he jumped, almost frightfully. Mentally, he laughed at himself. What a great Empath he was, not noticing when others were around! "I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this. I just..." He said, furiously wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop rolling down his cheeks. "I know they have good intentions, but I think that they forget that I can make my own decisions. I... I don't want to remember... I just know that's going to be something horrible... The small flashes I have... They're terrifying..." Mori sighed defeatedly. "I'm sorry to bring you into all of this. It's... It's a lot to deal with, I know." The boy's shoulders slumped and he rested his chin on his knees. His right ear twitched once as he stared off, another flash plaguing him. 'Why now?' He thought, 'Why not in the lab where they could be erased again?' The wicked smile of a familiar woman flashed before his eyes, and in retaliation, Mori closed his eyes tightly once again.

(( Okay then. I guess it won't be too awkward then. biggrin ))  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

iSinz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 am
{* Riko & Miko *}

User Image

"Riko! Your white hair is blocking the view of the graveyard!" Miko complained. Riko just gave way. The view of the graveyard took Miko's breathe away. "Riko!!! We could train ourselves here! Look at the view of this place! It's perfect for training our skills!"
Riko looked displease. "It's a suicidal place to me. Is it okay if we leave Yui behind inthe dorm room like this? I mean we have to be like 24/7 next to her." Riko was very disturbed.
Miko gave her a smile "She said that she will take care of herself there. She will be safe inthe dorm. After all she did put a spell around the dorm room. So she will be safe. I promise you."
Riko just nodded.
Miko smiled. "Come on, let's start practice!"
Riko smiled and started their battle between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:36 am
He frowned, moving forward and wrapping his arms around Mori without even thinking. "It's alright. I'm here, Mori. You don't have to remember if you don't want to. I know I can't understand what you're going through but I'm here for you."  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:51 pm
Mori flinched slightly at the unexpected contact, but quickly clutched onto Madoka as if he were the only thing keeping him connected to the world. "I.. I don't want to, but memories are coming back anyway! I... I'm scared. I don't want to know because I know that they're horrible, monstrous... I hate blood... I hate it..." The boy said between choked sobs. He hated crying, too. But right now there was nothing he could do to hold it back.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games